TAMAGOTCHI iD L

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

kuromametchifan123

• kuromametchifan123 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 March 2011 - 10:37 PM ( #69 )

@binary and graicks
That would make sense.

how did Bandai release the iD-L last saturday with everything going on in Japan?
(edit:fixed a typo)

Edited by kuromametchifan123, 23 March 2011 - 10:38 PM.

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:05 AM ( #70 )

how did Bandai release the iD-L last saturday with everything going on in Japan?

It's not like the whole country was flattened. Only the Sendai area was seriously effected by the earthquake.

Serrafina_Pekkala

• serrafina-pekkala user photo

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:16 AM ( #71 )

Has there been a concerted effort to start posting what we have learned from our iD L's so far so that we may begin compiling english instructions for them? In just a few minutes I'm about to find out what a perfect care female adult from generation 1 will grow into... And I plan on keeping a detailed log, and will soon be running at least two of them simultaneously, so I think that we should start pooling our knowledge together so that it may be helpful as more and more people start getting them.

phnx0313

• phnx0313 user photo

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:19 AM ( #72 )

Has there been a concerted effort to start posting what we have learned from our iD L's so far so that we may begin compiling english instructions for them? In just a few minutes I'm about to find out what a perfect care female adult from generation 1 will grow into... And I plan on keeping a detailed log, and will soon be running at least two of them simultaneously, so I think that we should start pooling our knowledge together so that it may be helpful as more and more people start getting them.

Too bad there is not an official "Project" area for stuff like this? o.o

Is Serra the only TT person who has received theirs?
~Phnx

Edited by phnx0313, 27 March 2011 - 01:20 AM.

kuromametchifan123

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:06 AM ( #73 )

Is Serra the only TT person who has received theirs?
~Phnx

Yeah I was wondering if anyone had gotten theirs in the mail yet.

Nytshaed

• nytshaed user photo

Posted 28 March 2011 - 01:03 PM ( #74 )

Yeah I was wondering if anyone had gotten theirs in the mail yet.

Hello all! I preordered my Tama ID L from Hobby Link Japan back on February 9th, then got a shipped notice on March 21st, the Tama arrived this past Saturday the 26th when I was out of town, so I didn't have it in my hands until today. PRETTY! I ordered the purple one. It spent an extra day in Customs, and that apparently was because all packages by Air from Japan are being screened for Radiation contamination. :o Sorta scary. Anyway, I haven't untabbed it yet, I'm looking for some translated instructions before I do.

Nytie

Sakuranboy

• sakuranboy user photo

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:59 PM ( #75 )

Hello all! I preordered my Tama ID L from Hobby Link Japan back on February 9th, then got a shipped notice on March 21st, the Tama arrived this past Saturday the 26th when I was out of town, so I didn't have it in my hands until today. PRETTY! I ordered the purple one. It spent an extra day in Customs, and that apparently was because all packages by Air from Japan are being screened for Radiation contamination. :o Sorta scary. Anyway, I haven't untabbed it yet, I'm looking for some translated instructions before I do.

Nytie

Let me know when you find translated (English) instructions, 'cause I ordered mine this past Friday.

Nytshaed

• nytshaed user photo

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:19 AM ( #76 )

Well. I fired up my Purple Tama ID L last night around 830 PM. I did this because I was really tired and didn't want to have to dedicate hours to it. Set up was pretty normal. Date, time, Birthday and User name. Egg appeared, then hatched. I have a boy!

Toilet and bath options from the Tama + C are the same. Medicine is under a Shamrock icon, and I haven't figured out the one on the far left bottom yet. It LOOKS like a ball hat, but my new contacts aren't letting me see tiny details so well. Maybe that is the option for clothes, and decor?

There is also the familiar go out to the park option on the door icon as well.

At the infant stage, he looked like a chick in the bottom half of an eggshell with a feather of some sort on top of it's head. Starting food choices are a rice bowl and a package of candy that looks like a package of french fries to me. The food had little icons in the upper right corner when you select it telling you if it is food, or candy.

The two games are a Jumping one, and one involving hamburgers I haven't figured out yet. In the first game, you have to make Mametchi jump over poo, rocks, and snakes while avoiding bees overhead. There are also Hearts and coins that you want to collide with to collect. If you make it past 30 things, you get the high score.

At the toddler phase, my boy currently looks like a tan colored star in a big yellow cowboy hat.

More later as he develops, sorry if this is so scattered.

gozarutchisawsome

• gozarutchisawsome user photo

Posted 29 March 2011 - 01:56 PM ( #77 )

@ nytshaed:: your so lucky to get one, and purple too just the color i wanted, by the way dus it say the name of the characters, the baby you described sounds about the same to the Id's baby, you should log about your ID L, i know I'd read it

kuromametchifan123

Posted 29 March 2011 - 07:47 PM ( #78 )

all packages by Air from Japan are being screened for Radiation contamination. :o Sorta scary.
Nytie

:o Did it have a sticker on it saying tested?that sounds scary!was it tested positive?Im thinking about ordering a TMGC nano from eBay but the radiation... :o My mom is afraid I'll get radiation poisoning

Nytshaed

• nytshaed user photo

Posted 29 March 2011 - 10:03 PM ( #79 )

:o Did it have a sticker on it saying tested?that sounds scary!was it tested positive?Im thinking about ordering a TMGC nano from eBay but the radiation... :o My mom is afraid I'll get radiation poisoning

I didn't notice one on the box. I tossed it out already, but I have the shipping label still. I will have a look at it tomorrow and let you know if it does. I've gotten two things out of Japan since the Quake and meltdown. I'm confident they are both OK to play with.

kuromametchifan123

Posted 30 March 2011 - 04:29 AM ( #80 )

@nytshaed
Thanks!

Sakuranboy

• sakuranboy user photo

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:02 PM ( #81 )

Approximately how long will it take a backordered Tamagotchi iD L to be shipped? I ordered mine last Friday, so I just wanted a general idea of how long it'll be until HLJ ships my tama.

Nytshaed

• nytshaed user photo

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:37 PM ( #82 )

Update: My little boy was a Teenager when I woke up this morning and a few new things happened. My star shaped seed produced a carrot, and it went into my inventory. The next time I went to the park a character there bought it from me for $100 a profit of $50! A new store appeared, this one is an Ice Cream parlor.

I figure out the hamburger game finally. The object is to take bites out of the burgers on the plate using EITHER the A or B button. If you take a bite near a skull when it is lit up black, you get shot with yellow gas, it scares you off and a giant bird eats all of the burgers. You have 30 seconds to eat all of the burgers. High score is $200 like the jumping game.

On the jumping game: If you catch the Red Heart, it turns the snakes, poop, and bees to Gold coins you can catch and all you have to do is avoid the rocks. You need to either jump or catch all the coins for a perfect score of $200.

Items: So far everything I have bought is for cleaning, or this weird angel faced thing you can ride on. When you use the painters pallet, you go outside and paint a portrait of Mimitchi. I am guessing the three options for when you select an item are USE, then GIFT, or DISCARD as I somehow discarded my winged thing the first time I had one. Second seed is planted, we will see what becomes of that.

There is a plant in a jar you can buy. Twice I have done the first option, and first a test tube of liquid pours on it, then a beaker full, then it starts to grow, gives off light beams, then dies. So I don't know about that one.

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:44 PM ( #83 )

Approximately how long will it take a backordered Tamagotchi iD L to be shipped? I ordered mine last Friday, so I just wanted a general idea of how long it'll be until HLJ ships my tama.

I believe HLJ's backorders status says something about approximately 4 to 6 weeks. But, hopefully it'll take much less than that. (I also have Tamagotchi-iD L on backorder with them.)

Nytshaed

• nytshaed user photo

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:33 PM ( #84 )

Oh noes!!!

Who will figure out everything for us now???!

I believe HLJ's backorders status says something about approximately 4 to 6 weeks. But, hopefully it'll take much less than that. (I also have Tamagotchi-iD L on backorder with them.)

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:46 PM ( #85 )

Here's my description of the iD-L:

The iD-L is in Japanese, as everyone probably expected. It's in colour, too! The graphics and pixel size are excellent, and so are the characters I've seen so far. I tried out changing my room style to a pink luxury sort of room, and it was beautiful! I'm very impressed with how well BanDai has done in designing the iD-L.

There are only 2 games that you can actually play when it is a baby: there's one where you have to guide a Mametchi over and under obstacles, collecting Gotchi Points, and also one where a Kuchiaptchi moves round a plate of cookies and skulls and you have to press B when it is looking at a cookie, do nothing when it is looking at a skull.

There is a mini market in the place of the park, and in it you will meet a Tama character who will sell you something of your choice.

If any of you were wondering, the iD-L does not connect to the TMGC+C but does connect to the iD. It has no TamaTown option.

Sorry no photos! I'm not allowed to post pictures online :(

Please PM me if you have any further questions aobut the iD-L! Thanks!!

Edited by dazzilitchigirl, 30 March 2011 - 09:51 PM.