Tama-go glitch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi ^o^

Reaction score
okay so I slid the kuromametchi figure off then slid violetchi on and off real fast and before it could say "see you next time!" It said "Welcome!" two times when I slid the kuromametchi figure on and so I went to the figure icon and the only games there are is coin catch! What in the world happened?

OMG! I slid chamametchi on real fast and kuromametchi is selling me an oyajitchi, a gozarutchi, a ball floating? and a character that you cant even get on here!, also oyajitchi has no face, hold on while I upload pictures

I just put on the chamametchi figure which is my third on the black tama-go so far and it just said I got 5 figures... also I used kutchipatchi and the items WERE SUPER OMG EXPENSIVE, then one was only 8 GP!!

Heres pictures:

ehkvf7.jpg

And I had on violetchi and it said I had on chamametchi!

2lw6vbp.jpg

264s4n9.jpg

33zcv1d.jpg

Ok so I played a game on memetchi and when he won before he got the money and he jumped up being happy in the background it said in bold letters "CONNECTION OK"

Then he got 2p.

i did this with the memetchi fig and the ponytchi fig and look what happened
img0206sz.jpg

No it works normal now, its just when you slide a figure off and another back on real fast this happens, But sometimes it froze my tama and I had to reset it.

No it works normal now, its just when you slide a figure off and another back on real fast this happens, But sometimes it froze my tama and I had to reset it.
Wow that is cool, I've heard of glitches like this before if you slide different one on really quick you get "cool experience" but you actually provided several pictures.

Well done!

OMG! I slid chamametchi on real fast and kuromametchi is selling me an oyajitchi, a gozarutchi, a ball floating? and a character that you cant even get on here!, also oyajitchi has no face, hold on while I upload pictures
I did that on purpose with the itchigotchi and mametchi figures...

DSC00660.jpg
~normal...

DSC00650.jpg

Mametchi:wanna see my self portrait?!

DSC00656.jpg

DSC00652.jpg

DSC00655-1.jpg

Mametchi:eek:r do you want to eat air for 7 points,1,540 points,or 0 points?

DSC00657.jpg

Mametchi:ERM were out of the air for 0 points so youre going to have to get the bookshelf instead...enjoy!Bring the whole family too!

DSC00659.jpg

~~~

Then after you slide out the figure everything is normal again.It doesn't mess up your tama,unless you play a game and get x points.

DSC00643.jpg

I tried playing a game once and I got 2 points.I checked my stats and I saw a glitchy square that didn't go away in my points count!It was like 904# (# is the glitchy square)I had to reset download after trying to play a game like this too cause my tama froze.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back