Digital Voice Recorder For School?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShutUpAndSmile

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting one. Does anyone use one?

Which is the best one but still affordable on a college students budget?

I used one in college. I think it was from Sony but I don't remember how much it was. I liked it. Typically, ones that are fairly inexpensive but still pretty decent quality are around the $30-40 range. My boyfriend used an Olympus when he was in college but those tend to be more pricey.

I would definitely recommend Ebay for these, yes. I found that a voice recorder did help me. I normally sit in the very front but it's nice to have a recorder sitting on the desk right where the professor is so that it captures a clear recording. The professors speak pretty loudly and clearly too because I was usually in a class of 200-400 students so they had to make sure everyone heard them! What I do is that I take the best notes I can during class and then go back to the recording to see if I missed anything. It's also useful when you want to study for an exam and maybe want to take it with you wherever you go and just listen to the recordings. My boyfriend said that he didn't use his much through his undergrad or Master's. :p I imagine it's because he felt confident enough in his note-taking and/or because he didn't have time to go back and listen to the recordings. So, to each his own, but I personally enjoy them. It never hurts to have a backup when you're taking notes.

Hmmm yeah thats a good idea. =o I also found that my professor says extra besides the ton of stuff thats on the slide shows. So yeahh gonna find one. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back