Photo
- - - - -

SHES NOT GROWING!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

kimbonian

• kimbonian user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 August 2005 - 10:46 AM ( #1 )

My tama isn't growing in age!!! 0k i have two tamas. they were born the exact same time. they were growing in age at the same time but now one of em' is 5 and the other is 3!! is it cuz the girl's battery is real low?

Replies

Views

Started

16 Aug 2005

Last Post

16 Aug 2005

evil_bunny

• evil-bunny user photo

Posted 16 August 2005 - 10:49 AM ( #2 )

different type of tamas age at different times

Rockin Robotchi

• rockin-robotchi user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 16 August 2005 - 10:49 AM ( #3 )

Hmmmm, you might have paused your girl tamagotchi by accident and not realized it, sometimes when I put it in my pocket it comes out paused, so maybe it got paused, and if you never saw the paused on your tamagotchi screen maybe it paused it's self and then unpaused.

mousetrapers13

• mousetrapers13 user photo

Posted 16 August 2005 - 10:56 AM ( #4 )

It's not growing because as you said the girls battery is low and you know that because the low battery sign comes up right? Well whe you do that you hit the reset button in the back and then the middle button. Then you hit download. Well when you download the Tamagotchi restarts from the last major event.(like connecting, growing up,matchmaker, ect.) Maybe that explains why it's not working. Hope I help. :angry: :wacko: :lol: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi:

Hawaii_Gurls99

• hawaii-gurls99 user photo

Posted 16 August 2005 - 11:29 AM ( #5 )

You probably pause ur tama alot! Cuz thats wat happened 2 my friend!

Kat_The_Tamagotchi

• kat-the-tamagotchi user photo

Posted 16 August 2005 - 01:11 PM ( #6 )

It's not growing because as you said the girls battery is low and you know that because the low battery sign comes up right? Well whe you do that you hit the reset button in the back and then the middle button. Then you hit download. Well when you download the Tamagotchi restarts from the last major event.(like connecting, growing up,matchmaker, ect.) Maybe that explains why it's not working. Hope I help. :D :D :D :D :P

Does the low battery sign look like a x? O_O