JD tamagotchi connection pet and laser pen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuromametchifan123

Reaction score
i saw this on e-bay So...whats the laser pen for? <_< I think it's a JD "tamagotchi" it's only selling for $4.99!

it says:

Play gamesGive presents

Have tamababies.

Versions 1 to 4 of Tamagotchi Connection have 6 levels of friendship that can be viewed in the Friends List:

Acquaintance (one smiley-face)

Buddy (two smiley-faces)

Friend (three smiley-faces)

Good friend (four smiley-faces)

Best friend (two love-hearts, two smiley-faces, during connection they may kiss)

Partner (four love-hearts, during connection they will kiss and may have tamababies)
<_< So does anyone know what the laser pen is for?

I'm not too sure if you are aware but anything made by JD is fake. That is not a real Tamagotchi. The laser pointer is just a "extra" they add to the pack, its not used to play with the Tamagotchi at all. If you want to add a fake to your collection then I guess you could buy one but otherwise I would avoid =)

I'm not too sure if you are aware but anything made by JD is fake. That is not a real Tamagotchi. The laser pointer is just a "extra" they add to the pack, its not used to play with the Tamagotchi at all. If you want to add a fake to your collection then I guess you could buy one but otherwise I would avoid =)
well I wasn't planning on buying it (I know it's a fake :) ) just wondering if anyone knew why there was a laser pen included.it's weird that there would be a laser pen in the package though huh? :D Even if it's just an extra.

Wow, that person is advertising and listing a bootleg as a real Bandai Tamagotchi, not cool.

I'd report it if I had an ebay account. :/

The laser pen probably does nothing as far as being useful to the toy itself, but it's impossible to tell from the lack of information provided. XD

Well, I would think so. Theyy even have the same characters on the boxes.

But why would Bandai go through the trouble of a lawsuit? I doubt JiDan profits much off of their fakes (Tamagotchi isn't too popular in the West). Besides, this sort-of stuff happens all the time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do JD's toys even sell in stores?the only place I've seen them are on eBay

This seller even said it was by Bandai in the description when it clearly says JD on the box <_< lol

Last edited by a moderator:
idk what the laser is all about but i feel sorry for the person that bought this (unless they new it was a fake) and of course the seller doesnt except returns.

i woldn't mind buying a fake just to see what it's like and how unreal and everything. mabe i could do a reveiw n it :p

>.> The laser pen is just a little extra added to the JiDan fake(鸡蛋, chicken egg, is the Chinese name of those fakers >.>) It's irrelevant, besides, it's a fake. What do you expect?

and I'm surprised BanDai hasn't found their website and sued. (I've found their website, they even have a fake iD with a bunny or something like that)

That is just a random "bonus". There are also some with a weird string that looks like the one on old telephones, and one JD fake came with bootleg Tamagotchi figures. Yes, BOOTLEG TAMAGOTCHI FIGURES of the ones from the PC pack.

Silly JiDan.

But.

Bandai never copyrighted the characters. There are over 300 and a copyright can cost up to $1mil.

Even BanDai doesn't have that much money...

Silly JiDan.

But.

Bandai never copyrighted the characters. There are over 300 and a copyright can cost up to $1mil.

Even BanDai doesn't have that much money...
Hey,Bandai is a big company,I think it will have enough money,but it also has to have some left for the other (awesome!) toys it makes as well. :)

Even if something is copyrighted, it doesn't mean that the company holding the rights to the item/idea/character has to sue anyone for using the same sort of idea. Even characters for Bandai Tamagotchi might not be all copyrighted, but some I'm sure are licensed through them (having made an animated show and plushes). Bandai could sue them, but the whole point of sueing isn't so that you just get someone to stop using whatever thing you have copyrighted, it's to gain back what you have lost in business from said bootlegs. To be honest, I'm not sure JD makes enough business from their bootleg "tamagotchi" to be a real pain in the backside of Bandai. It would probably cost more for Bandai to take them to court over it than they would earn from said trial, or prevent potential customers from being lost to JD.

Growing up in America, everyone thinks that you HAVE to sue someone for things like this, but really it's mostly big corps who have nothing better to do with their money than spend it on expensive court fees that go sue happy. Bandai probably doesn't see JD as a threat to their business and probably has other things they need to do with their earnings.

-Purn

JiDan toys sux.Dont buy anything from it unless u are collecting (like me :p ).JD is BOOOOO :nyatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back