Songs You Are Sick Of Hearing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KareliaTheTama

Reaction score
What are some songs you are sick and tired of hearing on the radio? Songs that really annoy you? Any overused songs? Songs you hate?

You have finally found a place where you can gripe about it without the danger of haters and song-you-hate lovers.

Enjoy!

We R Who We R- Kesha.. No offense, it reminds me of those really mean preppy girls at my school who act like jerks to EVERYONE. I can't listen to it without gagging...

Rhythm of Love- Plain White T's: I hate it! It just sucks and it's so.. I dunno. slow.

BOTH ARE OVERUSED RADIO SONGS.. :_;

The Time- Black Eyed Peas. Ugh its so overused and annoying. It sounds like a poor attempt to please people.

anything by britney spears taht comes on. She is outdated. Why would anyone listen?

Okay my station has an internet version. Which plays the same songs, maybe 3-5 seconds behind a standard radio. They play the same songs ... ame ones twice in the same hour. Its horrible... They will play a new song an hour too, but it like this all day... Atleast its not in the same order. You can tell because of the playlist. If you listen for so long and hear the same song again... They all become annouying.

Its worse as you can see they JUST played that song a little bit ago online... ug.

I'm sick of hearing the trashy, meaningless that is on the radio today. ALL of the stupid pop, techno songs that are all day and night. Somebody please make some REAL music. And the REALLY good meaningful songs aren't getting played.

Some examples: Rhianna,Jay-z, T-Pain, (Actually, all the rappers on the radio. I'm an Old Skool Rap person.) Ke$ha...ugggh

Youtube users use all the over-used songs.

009 Sound System - Dream-scape.

009 Sound System - With a spirit.

Drowning Pool - Bodies.

Finger Eleven - Paralyzer.

^ those songs tick me off sooo much! >.<

because on youtube im looking at south park videos then it plays that stupid music because of peice of poo viacom!

Ooh, I forgot to mention how much I also hate Rihanna and P!nk. I hate both of them, no offense but they play way too many times on the radio. Everytime I hear "Raise your Glass" I feel like puking. Ugh..

I also hate Justin Bieber (No brainer). Unfortunately, every choir party at school, SOMEBODY plays "Baby". So I'm stuck there, near tears, listening to this horribly overrated song.

any rock music- my ears hurt everytime I hear one- no offense to all who like rock
ohmy.gif

Firework by Katy Perry

its everywhere i go o_o

i cant hide...
I know, it's so annoying >.<

-----------------------

I don't like Raise your glass, by Pink, or Stereo Love by Edward Maya or whoever.

Stereo Love is so annoying every time it plays >.>

How could you not like Stereo Love?! Oh well, whatever.

In any case, I also hate Jason Mraz, Britney Spears, the song Bad Romance by Lady Gaga, Tonight by Enrique Iglesias, and then finally, Imma Be by the Black Eyed Peas. It's a boring song that isn't worthy of the black eyed peas good reputation.

Anything on the radio. It's all so bad.

And guess what songs are used at my school dances and all my friends force me to dance to?

EVERYTHING SO AWFUL IF JUST MASHES MY HEAD THEY LIKE TAKE MY HANDS AND SPIN ME AROUND UNTL I GET DIZZY AND THAT'S THEIR IDEA OF 'DANCING', BELIEVE IT OR NOT. :T

EDIT: Am I trolling? I know I'm a bit of a 60's-80's kid, but...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sick of hearing Justin bieber all day singing BABAY BAAAABBYYYYYY SCREEECCHHH *window breaks* SCREEEEEEEEEEEEECH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back