OH MY GODNESS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kapteeni kilppa

Reaction score
Okay, so I went to tamatown today, and I noticed that my all CD's are gone! Also JB4620 has lost her CD!I know who did this... he sent me easter eggs and said that he did it.... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Ok, so if you want me to tell the hacker's ID on Music City, just PM me.

I wish that if that person reads this message he would think even a bit what stupid trick he did. :nazotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
same thing happened here... Nothing else was gone, but my 1st place cd was! And I can't beleive it!

You guys can always log-on to a different server if you are worried about loosing your CDS. But I'm sorry to those who have lost theirs. You can make a better CD! I know you guys can!

You guys can always log-on to a different server if you are worried about loosing your CDS. But I'm sorry to those who have lost theirs. You can make a better CD! I know you guys can!
Yeah, well, when this happened I wasn't even online. But yes, I believe I can make even better CD even though I just lost two CD's which I had both raised up to the 1st gotchi gold. There are just no other chances but to just start it again. It might be fun of course. :)

@SailorRosette, Being on a different server can't help the slightest. >.<

Sorry to hear you got hacked, Kapteeni & Dazzilitchi... I wish there was something I could do to help.

I really hope I'M not next in line to get hacked! I DID get 13th Place on the contest...a very unwise decision of mine to even enter, because this person is a really low level guest I heard so they are jealous of us who have 1st Place CDs and good competition results...but my password is truly unhackable, only I can't change it. I have practically no power over my own MC account :( .

I really hope I'M not next in line to get hacked! I DID get 13th Place on the contest...a very unwise decision of mine to even enter, because this person is a really low level guest I heard so they are jealous of us who have 1st Place CDs and good competition results...but my password is truly unhackable, only I can't change it. I have practically no power over my own MC account :( .
Nah, I don't think that he would hack you. I remember this person from a long time ago (if the person is also this person I knew from a long time ago which is very much possible after all information I found out). This is not the first time when that person hacks people's accounts on Music City. So I don't think that this hacker is jealous because of gotchi gold cd's, he probably can make gotchi golds for himself whenever he wants to. And the password has probably nothing to do with these hacks. Because my password meant absolutely nothing. I just messed with a keyboard and repeated the same to the confirmed password. So there should be absolutely NO ways to find out passwords like that. :p

Ab2155 is dead im mad :angry: seriously my friend noticed i was off the friend list and i went on my alt for some tama go money and my dude was off that list too logged on to ab2155 and wait i cant log on ab2155 .he got deleted with 10 mill and 7 gold cds how nice :) :ph34r:

I was mad i looked in the contest vote and i found myself

EDIT: not sure it was him any way i have a preety decent alt just crappy cd

got 10 mill and a pro house + crappy cd = people think i used generater last year to get a pro cd and money a trade over and over till got pro house.

Ab2155 is dead im mad :angry: seriously my friend noticed i was off the friend list and i went on my alt for some tama go money and my dude was off that list too logged on to ab2155 and wait i cant log on ab2155 .he got deleted with 10 mill and 7 gold cds how nice :) :ph34r:

got 10 mill and a pro house + crappy cd = people think i used generater last year to get a pro cd and money a trade over and over till got pro house.
:eek: I'm very sure that the person who hacked/deleted your account was the same person who hacked me and some other people! and BTW did YOU join to the contest or was it someone else? :eek: The voting list has something to do with the hacker, because that hacker hacked people and all of them had 1st gotchi gold! PEOPLE BE CAREFUL!!! :eek:

OK I think we can't stop this hacker. But I think we should prepare backup CDs just in case we get hacked.

@ kapteeni kilppa and tama2130: I can't understand a word you're saying.

So here's what we should do:

1. Make a really great tune but don't turn it into a CD yet!!

2. Don't put it in your item box yet! Instead, store up popularity and get friends to vote for you and join famous people's bands.

3. When you're hacked, quickly create your CD and upgrade it until it's 5th-7th Silver. Then, at the next competiton, get your friends to vote for you! Or, vote for the bands you joined because you'll still get CD exp if they win!

4. Soon your CD will be 1st Gotchi Gold again. So you've beat the hacker!

I hope I've helped.

:eek: I'm very sure that the person who hacked/deleted your account was the same person who hacked me and some other people! and BTW did YOU join to the contest or was it someone else? :eek: The voting list has something to do with the hacker, because that hacker hacked people and all of them had 1st gotchi gold! PEOPLE BE CAREFUL!!! :eek:

I joined the contest and last year i got hacked about twice a week dunno what that means Dolphin girl that advice is preety good hey you know the person who made the generater um i think that if they fix it then we wont have to worry about this anymore

It's not OB. x.x He's my friend and he'd tell me the truth. So don't go accusing him. >.< I told you, Kapteeni, he doesn't even go on MC, AND he gave the OK account to someone else. It might be that person, but certainly not OB. I'll look into it...

I figured it out! AzuMariSaku, you're right, it might not be OB or OK, someone may be hacking OB or OK and using those accounts to hack! So it's actually OB or OK who are being hacked! And this hacker who is hacking OK and OB is actually hacking us! Confusing but true!Now we just need to figure out who this expert hacker is...

OK7272 is hacking

I figured it out! AzuMariSaku, you're right, it might not be OB or OK, someone may be hacking OB or OK and using those accounts to hack! So it's actually OB or OK who are being hacked! And this hacker who is hacking OK and OB is actually hacking us! Confusing but true!Now we just need to figure out who this expert hacker is...

OK7272 is hacking
Well, that's a good point too, but still we don't have any good clues about this only a bunch of wild guesses. I know one person who might be able to do stuff like this, but he cannot be behind this all. Sorry AzuMariSaku, I edited my post, took the ID off, you know... naming and shaming so on... Anyway this hacker is good, if he's able to even delete the account. But what is the hacker's point, why is he doing this? And what was the point while he deleted AB2155, why didn't he delete other people's accounts? Is there anything similar between all people who got hacked? Who is this OK7272, and what can we do to stop this? Here are some questions we need to find answers. Similar thing between people who got hacked is that they were all in last contest and they all had 1st gotchi gold. We know that the hacker is OK7272 but we don't know is it the right owner of that account... Feel free to post in this topic anything can help while trying to solve this out. ;)

are you sure he didnt steal the CD's cos if someone maybe one day had a horrible CD last compo and suddenly had a gotchi gold = maybe hacker or of course if it matches your song chances of the EXACT same song is like 3million to one

The generator doesn't work. see https://musicstargen.site40.net/gotchigen.html and it wont work. sorry everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back