The tamagotchi beep!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHAT ARE THE BEEPS !!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixiegotchi

Reaction score
Ok so some of you may already know about the beeps. For those of you who do not, I'm not sure if they are on every version but so far iv'e found that they are on the V1 , V2 and V3. if you hold the tamagotchi to your ear (unpaused) it makes little beeps. beep. beep. beep.

I keep seeing people call them heartbeats, BUT if you turn it to the clock and listen each beep is EXACTLY one second. If you watch the little heart animation (again not sure if this apply's to all tamas) but each heart is a second as well and each beep is in sync with the hearts. I think the beeps are for the clock... not a heartbeat. What is YOUR opinion Tamatalk?

I'll have to try to listen for that (left my tama in the house, i'm out in my room)

I vote it's the clock though XD

Oh yeah!I'd noticed the beeps on my v3,but never really gave it much thought!And now you've made me think...

Have you noticed the beeps are higher pitched if the tamas asleep?and slower if ur on the clock?

And if you go from tama to clock,it doesnt beep,but has a long sound instead?Weird...

On the clock screen... there are little hearts right?

Maybe it is both the seconds counter and heartbeat...

~Phnx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back