digimon adventure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yattatchi425

Reaction score
you have been chosen as a digi-destined to save the digital world.will you accept the offer? will you save or destroy the digital world? find out in this role play!

rules:

1. be literate. this means no slang,and please use correct grammar.

2. be original. do not copy characters from the show or other role players.

3. you may create your own digimon and crest, but don't make it a total uber.

4. you must start with a in-training or rookie digimon.

5. no killing others or there digimon.

6. if you decide to create a digimon, please give us a picture or generalization of what it looks like.

7. you may have up to 3 digimon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

form:

you

name:

nickname:

appearance:

crest:

personality:

crush:

--------

digimon (1)

digimon:

level:

attacks:

appearance:

personality:

(for the digimon form, repeat if you have more than 1)

heres mine!

name: Angela

nickname: Angie

appearance: tall, brown hair, glasses

crest: peace. see the pic.

personality: adventurous and brave, but usually friendly and peaceful

crush: N/A

--------

digimon: shoyrimon

level: rookie

attacks: wing slasher

appearance: looks like a shoyru from neopets. see the pic.

personality: always trying to help and has a good sense of humor.

-------

digimon: budgamon

attacks: budgie beak

appearance: looks like a budgie and is about the size of biyomon. see the pic.

personality: very calm, but brave and courageous when needed. it also is funny.

-------

digimon:terriermon

attacks: bunny blast

appearance: https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Terriermon

personality: very friendly and cheerful, it always tries to help others.

crest of peace.png

shoyrimon.png

budgamon.jpg

YOU CAN'T HAVE TERRIERMON >_> I always have Terriermon, Lopmon and Kuramon. Gyagh. Guess they'll be two, as you never said their couldn't :p Can I make two people?

... Can I copy crests from the anime? ... <<Totally thinks Matt's would suit her characters. With, Matt being all antisocial and protective of T.K. in season one.

name: Vivian Misawa

nickname: V

appearance: Her hair is short and hugs her cheek, with her eyes a deep brown, determined.

crest: of Friendship

personality: She's protective of her digimon friends, but shy. She clings on to people she knows or looks up to, barely leaving their side unless to be alone. When she gets to know you, she's different though.

crush: ... ... There's no one to crush on.

digimon: Terriermon

level: Rookie

attacks: Terrier Tornado, Double Typhoon

appearance: (I haven't drawn a good enough one..)

personality: Duh. If you've ever seen Henry's terriermon or Willis's... Which makes you a REAL digimon fan.

digimon: Lopmon

level: Rookie

attacks: Tiny Twister, Double Typhoon

appearance: https://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/261/b/4/lopmon_by_mirukashinde-d2z08cw.jpg <<Picture I spent all night perfecting <3

personality: Willis's Kokomon in flashbacks^^

digimon: Kuramon <3

level: Fresh. Much weaker than In-Training and Rookie, but Kuramon is cuter than Tsumemon and Keramon (<<)

attacks: Not seen until it digivolves (Atleast with mine)

appearance: https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Kuramon

personality: Babied and spoiled

... If you say IU can, I'll make a dude ^_^

:::EDITTTT::::

name: Colin Jones

nickname: Colin

appearance: ... I dunno.

crest: of Reliability (Well, I dunno! He's always there for his friends? Umm... That makes you reliable, since your always there to help and stuff?)

personality: in-your-face, rushes into things

crush: Secrrreeettttt

digimon: Tsunomon

level: InTraining

attacks: Bubble Blow

appearance: https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Tsunomon

personality: No idea yet ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
name: Darin Jades

nickname: Dj

appearance: Black hair, Tall(5'00)etc.

crest: Courage

personality: Fun, Emotional, etc.(couldn't think of anything else.)

crush: Can't choose

--------

digimon: Koromon

level: 1

attacks: The bubble move from the anime. I can't remember it.

appearance: Same as every koromon

personality: Same as me

- Yup ^-^ It's hilarious. Reminds me of my brother. He likes my best friend, her sister and her cousin. He flirts with all of them; he's only just turned ten. .

- But he's never going out with any of them. Since my friend hates him, her sister is disgusted by him, and their cousin likes his best friend. Tough world. I wonder if we can start rping yet....

- It doesn't say you have to be accepted, but usually you wait for the person who made it... :impatient: ...

Vivian clung to the small jellyfish-like digimon, her back weighing back on the tree. The girl was giggling slightly- her eyes were flicking open and closed rapidly. The terrier digimon, Terriermon, was joking around, impersonating a teacher. "Terriermon! Stop it.. You'll make someone come over here, with all that stuff!" she gestured to the dog digimon's 'teacher' walk and talk. As footsteps were heard, the girl scooped up Terriermon and Terriermon's twin, Lopmon. "What're you doing here? This is out of school grounds!" snorted the teachers pet (who was also a moderator and a bully). "And with toys, such a baby!" insulted the boy; who was blonde with blue eyes if you must know. The girl sneered, tightening her grip on Terriermon, who if she let go would probably attack the boy. Lopmon might've as well; if her brother did. "Probably would launch Double Typhoon," she giggled aloud, before shooting a glare at the boy before stalking off. Her grip loosened on her digimon friends, with Terriermon and Lopmon climbing into her open backpack. She still held Kuramon in her arms though, as she stayed close to the wall with her eyes down. The usual 'quiet' route from one of her trees to another was hidden by tall and overgrown bushes. As the bell rang, she went into class. She stayed quiet, with her digimon hiding her her bag. Today was friday; thank god. That meant she could stay home tomorrow and the day after. Another bell rang, and she headed home. "Hey, V!" cried out a voice, and Vivian turned. "Hey, Colin," she smiled softly, looking at her child-hood friend. They lived next to each other; and their parents where friends. Usually she clung to him; or stayed along so she could talk to her digimon.

- Gyagggghhhh, must make Colin as well... With an awesome Tsunomon to match v9's person's Koromon ^-^

DJ look outside his window and said "Huh..... How boring it is today and watched T.V. Too bad it went out of power. So he looked back outside and saw a bright light that blinded him for a short second. AHHH!!! He saw again and looked on the ground where a electronic device was... a Digivice. When he touched out of curiosity he got sucked into his computer.

Angela walked through the park, looking impatient." those things that came out of my computer... they were digi-eggs and a digivice! i just know it!" she thought aloud." but if there digimon... then how will i keep them from my parents?" she said."and i wonder what they'll hatch into!!" she thought with a smile on her face.

Vivian turned her head around, and noticed someone in the park. She looked quizically at the girl who held three digi-eggs and a digivice like hers. She kept staring at the girl, until Colin nudged her.

- My posts will vary from very long to short^^

Angela walked home."hey mom! im home!" she said aloud. she quickly ran upstairs. " oh my gosh! the digi-eggs hatched~!" she said with glee. she stood in front of the gummymon, shiroromon (shoyrimons fresh form), and pollamon (budgamons fresh form)."hey there! whats your name?" gummymon asked." can i be your friend?" asked shiroromon."oooh, and do you have food? im starving!" asked pollamon."yes yes and yes!" said Angela with a smile. "yay!" the digimon said with happiness.

Vivian eventually arrived at her house; "Well, seeya!" Colin exclaimed, waving and smiling and heading a few steps forward to his. Vivian smiled but was still pre-occupied with thoughts of the girl. "Terriermon? Lopmon?" she spoke softly, "Kuramon?" she asked as her three digimon hopped out and headed to her room. "Yep, I'm bringing food up!" she sighed, grabbing whatever she could find in the fridge. She brought the hoard of food up to her digimon, who devoured it in no time. Her digivice started flashing, and so did her computer.

Colin watched his friend walk slowly into her house, and wondered what was on her mind. He shook it away, and went inside. "Hey darling~ How was your day?" called out a singing voice. "Fine, mom!" he tells her, before going to the computer room. Strangely, in front of it lay a small electronic device like that one of Vivian's. And on the seat sat a Tsunomon. "Hey Colin!" it smiled, Colin looked confused. "Y-you know my name?" he said picking up the device and examining it. Vivian never lt him look at hers; which was strange as they shared everything; except for those three toys she always had with her. Tsunomon spoke up again; "Partner!".

Latest posts

Back