My first Costum tamagotchi :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShutUpAndSmile

Reaction score
Yeah like I said my first one. xD Opinions?

15v8s5.png

It's a little hard to see because of camera quality but the wings are a slightly lighter then black and there are black lines in it. (to make feathers)

Last edited by a moderator:
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

So. Great.

HOLY JEEZ! THAT LOOKS SO COOL AND DIFFERENT! It's hard to believe those are the same Tamas!!!!!!! Great Job!

Looks good! :)

A nice touch you could add would be to change the background screen image. (like maybe into an inferno or something similar to the theme)

its super easy to change the background and it wont mess up your tama. open it up. then un screw the circuit board when your un screwing the cicuit board be VERY careful DO NOT til tip or move the tama. keep it on a flat serfice!. once you finished that you will be at the screen lift ot slowly make sure the actually screen on the tama doesnt come off.between the screen and the circuit board thats where the little background is. it hsoul easily slip out. one side is white so you can make a ne wone on that side or if you wan use a diffrent piece of thick paper. cut it to match the original one and slowly put it in and then put the tama back together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back