What's Your Favorite Tamagotchi Character(s)?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is your favorite a neglect Tamagotchi?

• Yes

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • No

Votes: 90 88.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purin

Reaction score
In this thread, you can post your favorite Tamagotchi. If you can, you can add info about that Tamagotchi.

Personally, I love Tamatchi, Obotchi, and Ojotchi.

Info:

beautifultamatrio.png

Kunoitchi, Shimashimatchi, Togetchi~ Er... And... And... Gozarutchi... :3 I don't really like the perfect characters~ ><

I don't know much about them except that Kunoitchi and Gozarutchi are basically horrible care characters on the Tama-Go and V6 and that Shimashimatchi and Togetchi are good care characters on the V6 Music Star~ ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Mimitchi, Kuchipatchi, and Mametchi are my favorites. All of them are pretty cute though.

:mimitchi: :wub: :newmametchi:

Kuchipatchi, Ichigotchi and Kuchitamatchi are those characters which I always like.

My most favorite is Kuchipatchi <33 but I have some other minor favorites too c:

I'd have to say my favourite is Mametchi, Ura Togetchi, Matsuritachi, Ura Memetchi, Ura Violetchi, Tsukkomitchi and Ura Zukyutchi.

My favourite has always been Mimitchi since I read the story on mimitchi.com about her first tama ever.

:) I also think Kutchipatchi is really adorable..

My favourite has got to be mimitchi. He is just so cute and my best character I have ever had! I even made a website about him.

I personally love Kuromametchi and Nazotchi :nazotchi: .

probably for the fact that they are of dark nature and enigmous.

My favorite one is kutchipatchi because he is cute and lazy. He's the best tamagotchi. I'm trying to get kutchipatchi by feeding my tama lots of snacks. Hope it works! :lol:

Chamametchi (Tama-Go), Lovelitchi (iD L) and UraVioletchi (V4.5)! I've never actually gotten any of those characters except UraVioletchi on my V4.5 lol.

I like alot of charcters, to name a few:

\

• Memetchi
  • Mametchi
  • Ura-Togetchi
  • Gozarutchi
  • Makiko
  • Ura-Violetchi
  • Kuchipatchi
  • Kuribotchi
  • Loveletchi
  • Chantochi
  • Hitodetchi
  • Ichigotchi
  • Sakuramotchi
  • Ura-Debatchi
  • Mimitchi

Okay so thats more than a few but still. Those are all my favourite charcters!!

Sakura-san123 B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back