~*ForTheWin*~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KareliaTheTama

Reaction score
This is just a fun Role Play focusing on the lives of Tamagotchis at school. The big test is over, but school's still going on..

..Pick your tamagotchi wisely, and have fun!

OH and one more thing.. Each tama has a secret supernatural power, just to mix things up a bit.

All these tamas have known each other for years on end, so anything could happen.

Rules:

1. Has to be about tamagotchis

2. create as many charries as you need. Feel free to make more than one, there's nothing stopping you!

3. Forms do NOT have to be made for any unimportant

charries (like charries that appear just a few times).

4. You may create school-wide events (ex. Dances, someone's birthday party, etc..)

5. All your charries are in the same homeroom.

Enjoi! Here are the places where stuff can take place:

Lobby

Classroom

Playground

Hallway

Lunchroom

Auditorium

"The Field", a small outside area filled with flowers, grass, hills, and a basketball court. Is next to a highway.

Gym

Car Riders Area (where car riders wait to be picked up.)

Form

Name: (Full)

Tamagotchi:

Power: (just TWO! and make it minor.)

Clique: (make-your-own-clique, idc.)

Friends: (groups, clubs, friends, alliances, etc.)

Crushes: (There can be more than one if you like!!)

Personality: (a few words please!)

Other: (details, history, outfits)

MY FORM!!!

Name: California Beatrix Martin, nicknamed "Cali"

Tamagotchi: Mimitchi

Power: Omnilinguism, Energy Sourcing

Clique: Unpopular (for NO REASON!!!) Ruled the school as

a little girl, but her popularity dropped when she was only 7.

Friends: Samantha, Gabbi, others

Crushes: None. She is happily single by choice. She turns down anyone who asks her out, even if she really likes the person.

Personality: Hyperactive, wise, kind, a little weird and

pushy. A typically happy girl who is a GENIUS! and likes all her friends. Delights in ironic humor, and unrelated captions. A smidge nosy. She has more friends than she thinks she does.

Others: Cali is a sweet girl, and the teacher's pet. Not many people really like her, though. She is extremely gifted in all aspects except for popularity. She wears rainbowy eyeshadow, and for some reason, instead of blue and white, her fur is pink and white. She wears bright clothing,

and enjoys being different. Wants to be social, but is a bit of a loner inside.

Samantha Delancey Duncan, "Sammi"

Female

Violetchi

Psionic blast, Astral projection

12 since December

A little more popular than Cali.

Friends with Cali and Gabbi.

Dates a lot, likes a different guy every week.

Funny, random, exciting. Less quirky than Cali. Sometimes sarcastic, is not good with technology.

Sammi is a nice girl generally, but she is a little more in style than her less popular friends. She, along with Gabbi, knows the true side of Cali, not just her pink-and-white fur and hyperactiveness.

Gabbi Marie Johnston

Female

Kunoitchi

Flight, Portal creation

12 since September

Unpopular

Best friends with Cali, close friends with Sammi.

Has a boyfriend, a Kutchipatchi named Mason. All her friends think she could do better, because he is too desperate.

Quirky and hyper, has problems with trust.

Mistreated as a young girl, she is not very in style, but is Cali's loyal best friend. She once wrote a book about fun things to do with portals. Gabbi likes sports, but she is often lazy. She often interrupts at the worst times.

Annnd.. Go!

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Cassidy "Drew" Anderson

Tamagotchi:Mametchi

Power: Hulking anger.(Think Flippy from Happy Tree Friends)

Clique: He's very unpopular, but he used to be a very loved Mametchi!

Friends: Does he have any friends? Not really, but he does have people who feel sorry for him.

Crushes: He really does like Cali somewhat, as he is attracted to Mimitchis..

Personality: Drew is a very strange Mametchi, he used to be a very happy and loving Mametchi, he was smart, and was also a A + student. He was a role model to the other students. That is, until the strange accident that happened only months ago. Since then, he has became a nervous wreck, and has became quite a bit of a insane mess. His personality has became unstable, resulting in strange days when he's either nervous, insanely cheerful, and sometimes very violet. (once, he brought a knife and gun to school, the day didn't end very well.) Despite all this, all he really needs is a friend.

Other: As stated above, Drew was a normal Mametchi, until a car accident, that resulted in a messed up brain, and a unstable personality. No one really hangs out with him, because of his crazy personality. His style is very strange, sometimes he dresses very fashionable, while other times he doesn't care what he wears, and once he dressed like a Chamametchi to school!

(I modeled Cali after myself, Gabbi after my good friend Marsha, and Sam after my other bff Annie. I might put my other friends in too.)

(That's actually kind of cool, modeling your characters after yourself. :p Maybe my second character I'll be using will be modeled after me or a friend :3)

;XD that's great. :3, So what do you think about my character? I like making my characters kind of insane :3)

California, Gabbi, Sam, Sam's new boyfriend Josh, and Mason were all sitting and talking on the yellow balance beam on the right sector of the playground, when Cali pulled a tri-color marker out of her backpack, opened it and began smelling it.

"Hey! What's that?" Sam, who was sitting next to her, asked curiosly.

"Oh, just a little scented highlighter. It smells really good." Cali replied.

"Hey, can I smell it?"

"Yeah!"

Callie handed the marker to Sam, who proceeded to smell it just the same. It smelled really good.

"You know there's a rumor going around that if you smell markers too long, it makes you go insane." Gabbi laughed.

"Yeah.. Let's make fun of it!" Callie giggled slightly at her brilliant idea. Sam took the marker, drew a smiley face on her hand, and sniffed it. She got up, put on a cowboy hat, and staggered around, and said in her best country accent, "Howdy! I'm Cowboy Sam, the 5 is silent!!!!1!"

The others burst out laughing. Callie had to wipe a tear out of her eye from laughing too hard.

Drew sighed to himself silently as he sat next to the sandbox in the School's playground, no one was close by him, as he basically had no social buddies of any kind. He sighed to himself gently as he bobbed his head to some imaginary music,

Drew looked at several other Tama's, having fun as they laughed at a friend acting as random as possibly. "Eh, maybe they would like me." He sighed, standing up, and now walking towards them..

"Hey all." Drew smiled nervously, stepping next to the laughing group. "What cha guys doing? And why are you sniffing on markers and stuff?"

"Cuz it's funny, duh!" Callie laughed really hard when she said this. Sam snorted, which made it all the funnier. Gabbi fell over from laughing too hard.

"Stop it, Sam! You're gonna make me break a rib or something!"

"Sorry! I can't help it! I snort when I laugh!"

"Oh yah, you got kicked out of a movie once for doing that!" Callie laughed, recalling it. All of them were laughing really hard.

"Oh stop it! I can't breathe!" Gabbi laughed. While she was laughing though, she accidentally created two portals, one above her and one below. She fell into one portal, and kept falling. She yelled an obnoxious "weeeeeeeeeeee!!!" as she fell through. Callie and Sam could not stop laughing, and Callie yelled something in Latin during her uncontrollable giggle-fest.

Drew laughed nervously at what was going on, it seemed weird, and just downright insane.. He liked it. "Haha..." He grabbed the highlighter, and wrote something on his hand. "Hm...." He sighed, sniffing it for a very long time...

"OH GAWD"

"YES!!"

Drew's eyes brightened as he ripped off his shirt, revealing clothes that looked somewhat like a Chamametchi's dress. He started to dance on a table, and then kissed a Kuchipatchi on a cheek. "HAHAHAH!"

"Lol it really doesnt do that." Callie laughed. "Cowboy Sam the-five-is-silent over here was being a dolt." She smiled at him, half nicely, half sarcastic. "BTW, nice clothes."

"Thank you so much!!" Drew smiled at Callie, dancing around like a little girl in front of her. "I always thought I should be a Chamametchi and stuff, IDK why, but it seems more fun then being insanely smart." Truly, Drew didn't know how to detect Sarcasm.

Name: Colton Brandon Svensonn

Tamagotchi: Mametchi

Power: Super speed.

Clique: The popular, but tends not to hang out with the popular girls like the rest of the popular guys

Friends: Ethan.

Crushes: We'll see.

Personality: A cool, athletic, and hilarious guy; the splitting image of a popular guy. Although he doesn't look down on others, and he isn't a big butt jerk. But can be very scary when angry. And there was something that happened...

Other: Loves to wear a sweatshirt and white shorts. And his history: A long time ago, his dad and mom, who were fighting like crazy over many issues like alcohol and such, had gotten so bad, to the point where one night, Colton looked in the window to see his dad pull up in a car, with a gun, and alcohol. Without thinking, Colton threw a molotov cocktail at his dad, and came REALLY close to killing his dad. Colton was never suspected luckily, but his mom was. And his mom went to jail. Colton lives with his sister Yuki.

Name: Ethan Jacob Grady

Tamagotchi: Kuromametchi

Power: Iceballs!

Clique: A-all-the-girls-love-him, but he likes to be a loner.

Friends: Colton, and a few others.

Crushes: (There can be more than one if you like!!) None. Yet.

Personality: A guy who appears to be very cool and silent on the outside, and is rather cold. But when he gets to know you and decides you as his friend, he can turn to be a rather hilarious guy.

Other: Is athletic like his best friend, Colton. History unknown. Likes to wear a black light sweat shirt, athletic shoes and jeans. Loves music, and gets along well with Yuki, although not romantically.

Name: Yuki Elizabeth Svennson

Tamagotchi: Meloditchi

Power: Can project a very scary aura that scares tamas away when she's angry or annoyed.

Clique: A popular girl who gets along with almost everybody. But has her grudges.

Friends: Obviously, her bro Colton and his best friend Ethan, but yet to have many other buddies.

Crushes: None.. Yet..

Personality: Despite her popularity, Yuki is sweet and kind to everybody. Is a good girl who follows the rules most of the time. But make sure to stay away if she's especially annoyed with you.

Other: A great singer (Since she's Meloditchi), talented with the arts. Her athletic abilities suck, compared to her brothers however. Wears the standard Meloditchi outfit, only with a black skirt.

New Charrie!

Charisma Haidee Justice Melrose

Female

Ura Violetchi

Innate capability, Power absorption

No clique

She has no friends.

She doesn't hardly know anyone, so she has no known crushes.

She is quiet, so quiet that nobody knows she exists. She believes she has no powers, but she really has the greatest power of all. She hardly ever speaks, but when she does, it is impossible to hear her. She is a pure and lovely girl. She is believed to have absolutely no talent.

Charisma grew up as an orphan, and she always sits in the back, and never speaks to anyone. Nobody even knows her name. She is very beautiful. She chooses to not be known.

Charisma sat on the bottom of the jungle gym, reading a book. She heard commotion in front of her, and saw a girl flying through portals, a guy in a dress, and a group of laughing tamagotchis. She smiled, but she wanted to have no part in it. She just wanted to read.

"Hey! Check this out!"

Callie held up one arm as light from the sun crept down it slowly and illuminated her arm and her eyes. She created a ball of energy in her hands and shot the swirling, glowing mass at Gabbi, who was knocked out of her endless portal cycle.

"Thanks," Gabbi moaned, rubbing her head. "I really needed that."

Sam stared at Callie. "As long as we are demonstrating powers here,"

Callie fell. "Oh no. Oh please no." She immediately passed out.

Sam snapped her fingers, Callie woke up and got up, obviously angry.

Colton hung out with Ethan, the two of them sitting alone by a tree in the grass. Ethan yawned, and pulled out his iPod, and popped it into his ears. Colton laid back, and opened and closed his eyes drowsily. He was tired, and he didn't really feel like playing with all the other kids today. One of his best friends, a Mametchi, invited him to come play soccer, but Colton had turned him down. With a sigh, Colton got up. He knew that if he fell asleep, it was likely he would not wake up for the next three hours, and let's just say, recess wasn't that long.

Yuki sat alone, by the edge of the field, singing a song to herself, while drawing.

Cali and Sam look around, nobody but Gabbi is around, Mason and Josh had walked away already.

"Power fight?"

"Power fight."

Cali lifted her hands to collect energy from the sun. Sam collected her mental energy. Gabbi joined Cali and she floated in midair.

Sam saw that she was outnumbered, and almost gave up, until she looked at the jungle gym and saw another girl sitting on it. She was about to walk over and put her in the fight, when Gabbi pulled a box of Pocky.

"Oh Saaaam!!"

Sam turned around to see her friends with a box of Japanese biscuit snacks.

"Okay, okay. I call a truce. Just give me one of those."

"Strawberry?"

"You know me so well."

They sat and ate their Pocky.

"I wonder who that girl was. Whose homeroom is she in?"

"I don't know. I've never seen her before."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back