Getting different characters on a Morino

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheratchi

Reaction score
I have been running my Morino for a while now, but every time I hatch the white egg I end up with Funkorogatchi. I have read the information available on mimitchi.com and pixelmood.com but I was wondering if someone here has some experience raising Morino tamas. I have been playing around with the temperature maintained at the cocoon stage and letting my tama get hurt or not, but the result seems to be the same. Please help...... :eek: Thanks a lot :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I have got my morino running now! It's hard to keep the temp at the same on these! If you would like a different character try hatching the other egg! You always get the same one from this egg but he is cute! I think also to get a different character you have to put weight on the tamagotchi and try to keep it at 4 leaves full only letting it drop to 3 and 2 at the very lowest ! If you need anymore help 8 am always here! Send me a me a message on TamaTalk !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back