Wolves.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aquangel

Reaction score
You are a wolf pup........

You are part of one of these packs: (you can be a cross between packs.)

water pack/ice pack/river pack/sea pack. *

Sky pack/star pack/moon pack *

fire pack/heat pack/sun pack/lava pack *

earth pack/stone pack/grass pack/jungle pack *

light pack/hope pack/aroara pack/thunder pack **

shadow pack/blood pack ***

key:

* same thing differnt powers

** ledendary packs

*** ledendary evil packs.

....................................................................................................................................

The Form:

Name:

Nickname:

Pack/s:

Crush:

Power/s:

History/other:

looks:

....................................................................................................................................

Tama talk rules apply, you are allowed a maxium of 4 wolves and a minamun of 1 wolf.

Good luck!!

(will do my forum soon!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Darin Jades

Nickname: DJ

Pack: Lava Pack

Crush: No one yet...

Powers: Able to control Lava and Summon Lava and attack skills

History/other: Tom was abandoned as a pup for being weak compared to his brothers and sisters. He has a scar on his face because of a bear attack and was turned on by his fox friend Henry. He has become rivals with him because of this. He now sometimes acts like a loner and doesn't care if he is abandoned. He has joined the pack to make friends, have a family, and to train to become a strong leader of his own pack one day.

looks: Brown eyes, Black fur, Brown nose, Long brown/black tail, with a giant scar on his face. Somewhere around small and medium.

Name: Mistypaw

Nickname: Miss

Pack/s:(comes from) aroua pack/light pack/water pack/sky pack. Lives in hope pack.

Crush:

Power/s: speed, power over water.

History/other: As a pup she was evicted form her pack as a newborn becouse her mother's and father's packs did not get along. Her mother was: from the aroua and sky packs, her father was from the water and light packs. Was found by humans, but ran away when she was five months old and sometimes steals bags of dog food.

looks: soft white fur, her tips of her ears, paws and tail glow differnt colours, she can make her glowing fur brighter on command. Humans can't see her glowing fur unless she wants them too. She is quite small. Was asked to join hope pack.

DJ left to find some shelter. He came across a cave where it was nice and dry, but what he didn't know was that a pack of wolves lived there. He fell fast asleep until a drop of water fell on him. When he woke he found a Giant wolf right in front of him looking vicious and hungry. He yelled in sacredness trying to back away finding another wolf behind him. He was cornered. The wolves got up close and sniffed him to see who he was. The leader recognized the smell and said, "I know this smell. This is the smell and Darin the attack skills teacher! You must be his son! What is your name young pup?!" DJ said, "Its Darin Jades, but my Dad and Mom called me DJ all the time." He said shyly. The leader said, "My name is Giro. The leader of the Lava Pack." He said boldly. "Its nice to meet you DJ." He said. "Well since your blood is in this pack, Welcome to the pack!" He said excited. DJ smiled in amazement as he played with other wolves and howled at moon excitedly.

Mistypaw was starving she had had her prey stolen many times. She dozed off and then woke up seeing another wolf dragging his prey towards her. "This is for you." he said. "Eat up, we will speak later." he said. "Thank you." Mistypaw said to the great wolf, and began to eat. As soon as she had eaten she when to look for the wolf. The wolf saw her and shouted "Come." she followed. "They soon came to a cave. He sat then told Mistypaw to "Sit." she sat. "I am Dusk. We have dicied to let you join our pack." "We??" Mistypaw asked. "Yes, we." he said look over at some other wolves. "Will you join the hope pack?" "Yes." Mistypaw said....happy.

DJ got to look around the Pack village before getting settled in with the other pups. He learned there are rankings for each wolf. For pups it is yelpers,for teens its snappers, and for adults they are the Magmas. When he got settled in he went fast asleep with the other pups and wished himself good dreams beside the fact he remembered what happened as a 5 month old.

OOC: Made a story for DJ's side of his life. I could make one for you.

Mistypaw suddenly felt herself falling - into Lava pack terrortory she used her water powers to slow down, but it was too late - she blacked out.

Name: Rosie

Nickname: Rozie

Pack/s: Hope pack

Crush: None

Power/s: Fire and Flight

History/other: None

looks: click

DJ woke up and found the wolf pup's body he figured if they saw her they would kill her. So he decided to take her his den that he made. He helped her the best he could while she was knocked out. He started to like her and went back to bed resting on her.

Mistypaw quickly got up and stared at DJ "Thank you!" she said.

Rosie wandered, not having any idea where the heck she was. "This is what I get for chasing butterflies!" she grumbled under her breath.

Mistypaw quickly ran back to her pack while Dj was sleeping. She started wandering and saw Rosie. She hid behind a tree.

Latest posts

Back