it seems real, but what do I know?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZuZu

Reaction score
ok so this tam looks like all other tams, and the seller says it is bandai, but it says fmgc plus at the top... is it fake?!

ps srry if being ttly noob lol

Ahh, srry bout that, doing this off my ds so I can't put up a link D: and my computer is broken :s but it is on e-bay and when I typed in tamagotchi V1 it was on the first page about halfway down,the titlee acctuual says ban-dai tamagotchi Fmgc plus

oh and the seller has all good ratings and all, just wanted to know why it said fmgc.

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean this? It's real, just that the seller though it was "Fmgc" instead of "Tmgc" on the shell.

In the details, the seller admits they're not sure what it is.

"I am not sure if this is V1 or V2."

"Display text is in JAPANESE. NO English."

"this item will be shipped from Asia (NOT from USA)"

The Tamagotchi Plus is the Japanese equivalent of a Tamagotchi Connection v1. That shell pattern (Pink Yell) is shown on Bandai's Tamagotchi Plus page: https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/toy/plus2/ However, notice the Tamagotchi Plus has a ball-chain, not a link-chain-with-ring.

The item in that auction could be a Tamagotchi Connection v1 or v2 released in the Hong Kong market, but I'm fairly sure Hong Kong models were in English, not Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back