Dragon Legends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama v9

Reaction score
I am in your closet. I will strike at night.....
You are one the legend dragons. Your destiny is to Defeat the Dark Lord and raise up to the throne. Only one dragon will do that. Is it you? Make friends, make enemies, and make a future for dragons all over the world. Be a bystander dragon, or a Warrior dragon. You choose. Once a dragon defeats the Dark Lord do what you want with your dragon life. Have a family, or be an explorer. The possibilities are endless!

Here is the Form:

Name:

Nickname:

Crush:

Skills: (excellent, great, and okay and a type of attack)

Other:

Description:

Here is mine

Name: Darin Jades

Nickname: DJ

Crush: No one yet

Skills: Excellent in attack, great in defense, okay in speed, and breaths icy fire

Other: N/A

Description: Blue with crystal like wings. Medium size and breaths icy fire. I am a warrior Dragon

We can start when at least two people join.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Camomile

Nickname: Cam, Cammie, Camo or Mild.

Crush: Dj

Skills: Speed (excelant), defence (great), attack (ok), slash

Other: Is very corshous of strangers, but very friendly with others she trusts. Is a worrior, but often acts as a destaction.

Description: Has cystal horns and claws. Is meadim size
Cynder_by_A_wisp_of_straw.jpg

- I'm going to try.. But with school starting~

Name: Emmeline Rose

Nickname: Emmy

Crush: DJ <<Because you know, in rp history, that stuff makes drama and drama makes interesting

Skills: Her speed is unrivaled, but her defence takes a dive with that. A few hits would take her down; but usually she's to fast to BE hit. Her attack is good, quite a bit higher than her defense.

Other: She likes to stay hidden in the shadows, away from other dragons. She is a great scout, due to that.

Description: Medium. A dark brown with light blue eyes. Her wings are larger than most, but not by much.

- Might make another person.

OOC: the RP can start now!

DJ was looking for food. He was a shy dragon with no friends. He limped due to his almost broken leg from the Evil Dragon attack. He looked and looked and found nothing. Until he saw a rabbit. He leaped, caught the rabbit, and began eating it.

Name: Andromeda Borealis

Nickname: Andie

Crush: None

Skills: Excellent in Speed, great in defense, okay in attack. Special attack: Super Nova. (Her powers involve space)

Other: Andie is very assertive, and isn't afraid to fight for what she believes in. Being one of the older dragons, she makes sure to look out for the others, like a big sister. Her family was killed by the Evil Dragons, and she learned to fend for herself. her physical attacks are weak, but her magic attacks are extremely powerful. However, they take a lot of energy, so she can't use them all the time. That's why her speed is so high; she knows to run when necessary.

Description:
dragon-4-1.jpg

Emmy curled in her dark cave, watching DJ devour the rabbit. She usually watched other dragons; they don't usually know she's been watching. This dragon has been, in particular, through this place a few times. She couldn't lie and say she wasn't curious; but she was just to shy to ask. A rat scuttled past, which made Emmy twitch. The tip of her wing showed in the light, the reflection on the cave wall magnified.

Name: Neptune Melanocetus

Nickname: Neptune. Anyone who calls her 'Nep', 'Neppy', et cetra is hit by her attack (see 'Skills').

Crush: None. She does not believe in Love.

Skills: Excellent in Speed, okay in defense, great in attack. Her main form of attack is blasting a high-energy bolt from her mouth, which stuns or fatally kills.

Other: N/A.

Description: Quiet, intelligent, lonely, has a very massive ego, always holds an angry position, likes holding grudges. Hates dragons who live on land, and is often at war with them. She thinks land dragons would love to destroy her habitat. She never knew her family, as they were thrown off a cliff, while Neptune, who was still in her egg, fell into the sea. It is considered a miracle she survived the fall. Since her first real home was under the sea, she was raised by an assortment of sea creatures. Thinks for herself first than before others.

She would rather fight than swim/run, but sometimes swimming/running away is nessecary for her, being a somewhat unexperienced fighter.

Neptune is basically a Warrior Dragon.

Image: (Sorry it's so big!)
Water_dragon_by_efira_japan.jpg

(Please ignore the girl next to Neptune, haha.)

Andie was sleeping as close as the sky as she possibly could, disliking being too close to the land. She woke up some time later, giving a soft yawn, then sneezing quietly. She went back to her silent vigil of the world below, smiling somewhat as she looked at the ocean. Next to the sky, the ocean was the best place to be.

Neptune happily swam through the depths of the dark ocean, twisting around obstacles and grabbing and devouring nearby fish. While beginning to swim near the surface to check what time of day it was, she noticed a dark shape near the top of the water. (A land-dragon, I'd imagine,) Neptune thought to herself, scowling terribly. She did not fully surface but instead watch the surface of the calm water for movement from this mysterious shape.

Andie dove down into the water, noticing Neptune down below. After adjusting her eyes to the water, she looked over at Neptune calmly. "Neptune. I knew it was you when I peered down from the heavens," she said, her soothing voice echoing through the water. She shook out her wings, which allowed her to glide more easily through the water. "You didn't think I was a land dweller, did you?" She giggled, then did a loop in the water. "They aren't that bad, though... once you get to know them."

"You always know it's me, Andie." Neptune harrumphed, sending up a stream of small bubbles to float upward. "But those land dwellers are awful, Andie. I swear, one day they'll come down from the land and ravage my territory. There's no need to trust any one of them," Neptune said, closing her eyes and raising her chin, making a snobby looking expression. "And I can't always tell if you're one of them or not when you continue doing this foolish stay-up-above-the-water stunt."

Camomile woke up and went for a mid-morning flight and looks at a wild sheep, before killing it and flying back to her cave to eat it.

"Well, my choices of habitation are very small. I can't return to the celestial bodies and the sky because it is too great of a risk as of late," she explained, her voice still calm and content. "Besides... we provide them with so much, we must take care of them. They're like... hatchlings, and we're their providers. If they try to ruin your land, you punish them, teach them discipline. Perhaps if we can teach them to appreciate us, they will not try to ravage the water."

Neptune drew a content smile on her face, a first smile in years. "Discipline," Neptune said with a small chuckle. "Yes, that will be grand." Neptune then erased the smile from her face. "If they do try to come here, that is what they will recieve. Splendid," Neptune said, her face dark. "Discipliiine," Neptune said, thoroughly enjoying the sound of this word. She laughed darkly.

Dragon____Thing.png

Name: Desdemona

Nickname: 'Demon's Daughter' 'D.D' 'Des' 'Mona' 'Demon' 'Dizzy'.

Crush: None.

Skills: Great at defense, good at attack, and excellent at speed. Her 'special' attack is called, "Demon's Dead End', she laps around her victim with her speed and flying, making them dizzy, before tackling them.

Description: Desdemona would usually give of the 'little cute girl' vibe, which is exactly what she is, in her species of dragon, she is still a child. She does not understand many things, she thinks she lives in a carefree world. She is a land dragon, but would prefer the skies or the water, but she cannot swim or fly due to her young age. She is quite playful and gets into unwanted messes with other dragons.

teal_and_brown_by_malliya-d35xlm6.jpg

Name: Scardeel

Nickname: 'Scar' 'Fear' 'Deel' 'Deedee' (Call him Deedee and he just laughs).

Crush: None.

Skills: Good at defense, excellent at attack, and great at speed. His 'special' attack is called, 'Fearless Knight', he roars at the moon and causes some meteoroids to hit his victim.

Description: Scardeel is a lonerish dragon, he only talks to close friends or dragons that talk to him. He is a very skilled hunter and warrior, but has no interest in social life, as he wants to survive anything that comes his way. He was originally a Land dragon, but he moved to the skies, where he found a cloud that he could step upon, his cloud.

Jadeie you can make a pup dragon.

DJ finished his rabbit before heading to the lake where all the fresh clean water was. But he did not know a Water Dragon lived there. He was heading for danger. When he noticed the Great Water Dragon(the dragon of all waters)he yelled "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Trying to run for his life, He could not fly due to no training. this is what he looks like:

youngicedragon.jpg

Camomile hears the screaming and comes out her cave and starts cireling the dragon's head.

Andie laughed and said, "You're so sadistic, Neptune. But yes, discipline. No killing! Unless they come back again and try to ravage the sea again. But it would be wise to let them off with a warning first. Besides, not all of the land dragons want to destroy this lovely world. just like not all of the land dragons want to ravage the world of the skies, my home." She caught a fish that was swimming by, and ate it promptly, before shaking out and saying, "Speaking of the skies, perhaps I should go make my rounds. The alignment of the planets and stars is a good one today, although most cannot see them in the light of day." With that, she fanned out her wings, and lifted out of the water, soaring toward the sky gracefully, like a swan.

Neptune glanced at Andie's figure rise out of the water. Neptune thought about her doings, and the possible killing-- (I mean, discipline,) Neptune thought angrily. (I may as well go look around the water for more action, as this is becoming boring,) Neptune thought, and swam away, her image fading away in the darkness of the deep ocean.

Desdemona walked up to the beach shore. It was a beautiful sunny day, and the water had some warmth. Desdemona put a foot into the water, if she wanted to spend more tim in the water, she would have to learn how to swim first. but she didn't know of any dragons that could swim, the only dragon's she had ever met is other pups. She took a deep breathe and started to gallop into the water, and immediately broke out into a doggy-paddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back