Should I get it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I get an Angegotchi???

• Yes!! They're tons of FUN!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!! They are NOT worth it!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one I found on ebay is $30.00 plus $5.00 shipping and handling!!! :rolleyes:
Yeah but that is a japanese ones. I was talking about the american ones. The american ones tend to go for a higher price than the japanese ones.

I saw one american one that was $44 something dollars in ebay if you pressed the button buy it now! But that auction ended...

[SIZE=14pt] I personally think you should get one. I bought mine fore $70.00 They are pretty fun. [/SIZE]Click here to read up on Tamagotchi Angels.
:marumimitchi: Are these angels that expensive in America???? Here in Europe I bought a lot af angels for about € 5.- tot € 10.- each. You should try and get yours here in Europe look at www.marktplaats.nl. Fill in tamagotchi and you will see several adds. Just reply on them bij e-mail. Maybe it will save you some dollars. Altough Euoropean Euro's are a bit more expensive then US Dollars.

:kuribotchi:

:wacko: Are these angels that expensive in America???? Here in Europe I bought a lot af angels for about € 5.- tot € 10.- each. You should try and get yours here in Europe look at www.marktplaats.nl. Fill in tamagotchi and you will see several adds. Just reply on them bij e-mail. Maybe it will save you some dollars. Altough Euoropean Euro's are a bit more expensive then US Dollars.
:wacko:
I live in Canada, but however I do know that they have stopped selling them because they were made in the late 90's. On ebay they tend to go for an expensive price. Mine was 70 dollars. CND

I've nvr had one, so i really can't tell ya... but i really want one, too!

i've never had one either, but they looked like soo much fun when i saw them around in the 90s, i definitely think you should get one! :D

Yessss!!! have you seen how cute they look, from the shell to the ACTUAL tama!!!! oooh...i ordered one but i might have to cancel it *sighs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back