Valentine's Hatch [log]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-EbilKitteh-

Reaction score
Yes; well...

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/173089-valentines-hatching/page__st__60__gopid__3065391#entry3065391 << The original thread.

~~~ I'm logging now because in my time it's Valentines <<And that's a rhyme!<< I decided on my v3...

I untabbed Curry today; He's already a mohitamatchi but has only seen an hour of life. I fed him and played some games; his dad was a mohitamatchi to... Bleh, I'll stop that now. I fed him exactly 4 scones, and played Get a few times before bump. Money total is 1682. I then realized that laying games didn't fill happy hearts. There goes that idea of keeping his weight down. Apparently I'll have to feed snacks them play some games to lose weight~ Which we all know isn't happening... My little chubby baby Curry~

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to join with a v5 to. Is this allowed?

Anyway an hour ago the v5 marsh family turned into Sakuramotchi, mousetchi, and belltchi. I have not played games with them and the have no money. My v3 is getting married tomorrow so.... thats it.

- Nothing. ANyay, got to stop filling this up with 'chat' posts XP

I'll be posting my log tomorrow as is still the 13th here in uk

Woot~ :D So we log here right?

Happy Valentines Day! ^^

So, I restarted my Tama-go and got a baby Nokotchi... :3 She's so adorable... She's already seen one hour of life and had evolved into a Bellitchi... I'm aiming for another horrible care character so unfortunately, i have to abuse my little Bellitchi...

:3 That's all for now~

Happy Valentines Day!

Since it is Valentines day I will type in red for today! So I was really excited about this hatch so when I got home from school I grabbed my iD and set the time, date and all that. I took some pictures for you guys!

241mk3c.jpg

A suitable name for Valentines day

33cabys.jpg

I wonder what this will hatch in to?

149qdqc.jpg

The baby girl's name is Adora! I found it when searching for some Valentines Day names, I think it suits her. :D I already know which character I want and it involves some neglect! I can't wait to see what some people hatch because there are alot of participants!

Happy Valentines Day, everyone! Here's to a fun hatch! As mentioned in the organizing thread for this hatch, I decided to hatch my Osu/Mesu pair. Here we go!

IMG_3244.jpg

Well! It’s been a while since I hatched these two but I thought it would be appropriate to use these in the Valentine’s Day hatch. They’re nice and vintage too, so that’s a bonus for me. I got lucky with these and bought the pair for about $15 back in 2007, before prices started shooting up like crazy. They’re in fantastic condition and have not caused me any problems since. Anyway, onto the hatch!

I placed new batteries into my Osu/Mesu pair and started them up. As with pretty much all vintage Tamagotchis, it took 5 minutes for the eggs to hatch.

IMG_3247.jpg
IMG_3249.jpg

As you can probably tell by the color scheme of the backgrounds, the smoky-colored egg is the male (Osutchi) and the clear-colored egg is the female (Mesutchi), even though when they both hatch, they look the same in the baby and toddler stages. Just in case there are any readers out there who don’t know what these guys are all about, Osu/Mesu are the first mate-able Tamagotchis. Instead of using infrared though, they physically link up at the top (the little caps come off and they connect up there). They only go as high as 3 generations. I love how dynamic these guys are for their time. More about that later.

So I fed them, played games with them to keep their weight down (if it goes up to 99, the character turns into a very chubby character…I don’t feel inclined to demonstrate at the moment :p ), and since I hatched them late in the evening, they went to bed soon after they evolved into MohiTamatchi, the toddler character. Pictures of the actual character to come in the next entry. This is a picture of the male playing the game. I have not picked out names for my Osu/Mesu yet.

IMG_3253.jpg

Here he is, playing the game.

More to come later! I'm excited to see what everyone else is up to with their hatches. :)

Happy Valentines Day to everyone!

I untabbed my US white Tamagotchi Angel. I have not taken any pictures as I am still unsure of how to take the best ones (Still trying to get it right.) I decided to name my angel Cupid. Cupid arrived in his ship at 4:03pm today in the form of an Obaketchi 2 and of course wanted attention right away. After being well fed and beating away those pesky bats that try to steal his candy, Cupid and I went to play some games. At first we did not do too well (I blame all that candy but Cupid blames me of course.) but then as we got into the swing of things we managed to win the games without getting hit by the shooting stars once! Cupid Took a nap not long after that and because I was not watching him (Cooking dinner!) he peeped at me for attention, his hungry gadge was empty =(. So upon feeding him and a couple of games later he changed into a cute little Maruten! I have to say I love little cupids chubby little body (Made even chubber by even more candy) and his little cute wings. He was nice enough to give me some time to eat my dinner but right after we just had to play some games and eat some more pie! He sure is a hungry little guy, but I don't mind, I guess he's just lucky hes so cute =) It was about 8pm when Cupid went to sleep. Tomorrow he has a big day a head, as he is accompanying to uni... (Dun, dun, dun....)

Stay tuned tomorrow to see how well Cupid survive his first day of uni! :hitodetchi:

Adora evolved into Belutchi! I don't know what she is doing at the moment, she is just in the middle of the screen shaking her head like she is upset. I fed Adora lots of snacks when she was a baby so she weighs 33 grams. This was a great Valentines Day and I wish everyone the best of luck with their Tamagotchi's!

11il850.jpg
121wft3.jpg

wm0cuh.jpg

Today, I started up my tamagotchi v6. :D

5:51 PM

BOB is welcome to the world with open hands

By the way BOB is a girl. :D

She is a petitchi and is born with a panda and a turntable.

Right now she has 30 Original 0 Rhythym and 0 Tone.

3/4 Food

3/4 Happy

UPDATE:

She pooped a few times on the floor and became sick once D:

Right now.

0 yr

3/4 Hungry

4/4 Happy

0 Stress

0 Tone

30 Rhythm

30 Original

Classical Music

5lb :D

5446889116_dc38da4524_m.jpg

BOB evolved from petitchi to Hidotetchi :D

Awesome NintenNerd Hatching Powers GO!

And from now on, my posts are gonna be Lotsov. Lot's of Fun.

"But you said-"

"Shhhh."

"But..Nevermind."

So, I found this device while walking outside my house on Route 101. The Pokedex glitched up so I couldn't find out what the heck it was.

Then, a egg appeared.

But before that, it asked me what the time was and my birthday. Of course, I put a fake one in.

Then, the egg hatch into this black blob. But I didn't want to name something I don't even know. Heck, I don't even nickname my Pokemon.

So, this guy got hungry and stuff and took some naps.

And that's it.

(Pics later.)

Hello everyone! May had her child at about 2:35 to 2:40. I'm so excited! I'm going to name him... well I can't think of one. Also, I tried Violetchiluver's trick and got a boy by pressing A! I can't think of a name so please help! Tama v9 signing off!

Hey, I was wondering if I could join? I mean I know it is very late, but I just reset my v6 today and saw this thread (*hasn't been on for a while*).

It would be really awesome if I could join ya guys!

Hey guys, happy singles' awareness day! A couple of hours ago I hatched my V5 Celebrity- just something relatively simple so I'm not too busy with all my school work. This is the tama I hatched:

29pqbdg.jpg

And then this little screen popped up:

168tvld.jpg

And I got three new babies:

scvode.jpg

Which evolved into cute little toddlers:

orrwps.jpg

I haven't really played with this tama since... before last summer. I've just been playing with my Music Star. A few things I really like about the V5 compared to the V6 is that the buttons work sooo much better! I don't know what happened to the V6, but the buttons are so unresponsive! Also, I like the sound of the beep on the V5 better than the V6... I don't know why lol. And the V5 makes a little beep when the tamas go to the bathroom, which is nice. But the screen on the V5 is completely terrible, I feel like I'm squinting just to see the characters, so my apologies if the pictures aren't so great.

Here is my Celebrity connecting with my Music Star:

4ftzd4.jpg

This is actually my first real hatch so I can't wait to see where it goes! A lot of people joined this one. Happy hatching!

So... the Hatch hath begun.

Hungry:: 04

Happy:: 04

Training 01

Around Noon I put the battery in Pink Cocoa Akai, hoping that I could sync the time with my currently running Oyatsu Famitama.

A few minutes later, a Baby Girl ShiroHeartchi Hatched. Her name is ♥Mina (after Minako Sailor Venus)

♥Mina's baby stage occurred during my normal naptime, so I slept with her in my hand, making sure to check when she beeped.

She evolved into Cheritchi about 5 minutes after my Famitama. I finished my nap while she was full hearts.

At 430 I went out to see some friends. During the drive, I changed ♥Mina to sleep instead of pause (which the Akai cannot do.)

While in line at Starbucks one of my friends asked to see her, so I woke her up. She went back to sleep on the drive home.

I came home around 730, but only had time to take pics before going to get my mom from work.

♥Mina was awake the last hour before actual sleep. She Cried for Praise and then got into bed.

Sadly, The Akai is one of those Tama that tracks "Wake Up" times instead of the actual hours and evolutions.

So ♥Mina is apparently 4 years old now. -_____-;; I have to SET screen instead from now on.

I originally planned to make her my 2nd Oldie anyway... so she will hopefully be living a LONG life.

PICS! [Hopefully they are okay and not too big...]

1.) ♥Mina after Hatching.

2.) Child Stage, Cheritchi.

3.) Sleeping

2011-02-14132632BabyMina-1-1.jpg
2011-02-14210802ChildMina-1-1.jpg
2011-02-14211007MinaSleep-1-1.jpg

@GotchiGuy:: Adora is adorable! (Forgive the pun. ^^;; )

@OldSchool:: You are very lucky to have a complete OsuMesu pair... and for so cheap!

@YellowMood:: I like the design of your v5.5

Bwah! I am excited to read more.

~Phnx

Little Curry is the cutest teenager ever >-<

Hinatchi <3 He was really good toda; not much happened. He called out a few times, so he has a few more training bars; but he's VERY fat now. I also tested the way I was going to keep him from teachers. The experiment (ha) wielded really good results. No-one noticed him; even the tamagotchi crazed friends.

-looks at everyone's pictres- :/ I need to get a camera... D:

:3 Anyway... My Bellitchi has evolved into a Chuchutchi... Sorry no pics... >< I misssed her changing cause I had a late night and woke up even later... >< When I finally did give her attention, her hungry and happy hearts dropped to 0... I immediately took care of her... Not to mention there were 2 poops on the screen... =.=

I'm hoping to get a horrible care character so maybe a little less care after this... :3

Wee~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back