Photo
* * * * * 11 votes

Sneaking tamagotchi into school

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

TAMAmaybeth

• tamamaybeth user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:34 PM ( #171 )

My school is FAR TOO strict to let us bring even a mobile phone but everyone brings electronics and phones so i do bring my tamas!!!(Junior high school)  -_- -_-  -_-   :angry:

"It all started in primary school!!! It was like a tama school! I'll always remember it and love it. We were allowed even to bring other stuff and keep them on our desk!!! I was in forth grade and I could see the 6th grades as they were gathering all together (boys&girls) and playing with their tamas without the latest problem!! :D well, as I saw them holding their tamas outside whenever they wanted,I became pretty jealous! Plus, that everyone was talking about tamas as if they were an apple computer!!! So I did! Everyone had tamas at forth grade but me and my best friends( two unforgetable friends I'll always remember) were taking them with us!! It was so fun! Kids were just walking all around in the school yard connecting their tamas! Lol!! ^_^ So my best friends and me were sitting on a bench taking care of our tamas and connecting continiously!!! We even had them in class! I remember some embarrasing little moments when one of us had forgotten the sound on and the tamagotchi was calling out!" :D :D  :D  

But now...I only sneaky check them with the "search bag for an imortant book" trick... ;) I also guard them sometimes in breaks but that's all...Idon't even wanna think about someone noticing I had tamas cause then The end of the world would come!!! (at least for me)...Only a friend on bus know's that... and I hide them even from her!!!I ussually sneak one of my tamas but now lately I had the courage to bring two!!!Hope I'll continue safe like that!!! ;)

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:24 PM ( #172 )

I plan to take my V5 into school at the end of half term. It's secondary school with different classrooms and lessons and all, which seems to make it easier rather than harder. All the other girls go between lessons in groups and take ages, but I run there on my own so it would be no problem using a Tama. I'll probably keep it in either my inner blazer pocket or my shirt pocket, where it won't be noticed. An iD L made a huge bulge in there when I tried it, but the V5 hopefully won't.

julia5101

• julia5101 user photo

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:53 PM ( #173 )

my friend got caught ill tell you what happend

:my friend was in primary 1grade she brought her tama to school everyday one day the teacher was doing maths she took her tama out and started playing and she was asked a ouestion and the teacher noticed her tama and took it for a week the nexr week she had it in her bag and forgot to turn the sound off :mellow: and it started beeping and the whole class was looking around :huh:  :mimitchi:  :babytchi: the teacher didnt notice that was a lucky one :P  :newmametchi:  :hitodetchi: phew!

julia5101

• julia5101 user photo

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:22 PM ( #174 )

my embaresing tama story happenend today i brought my tama to school as normal i left it in my pencil case to keep an eye on it we were doing our maths ouietly then the next thing i hear is beep beep beeping out of my pencil case everyone was looking around then a couple of girls looking at me and i said what? i started looking around as well so it would look like i wasnt the one . the teacher was looking around as well then she kind of shouted what was that sound it was so embaresing and i nearlly got caught o-O.I was lucky phew :unsure:  :D

• pamelastamagotchi123 likes this

jordboss

• jordboss user photo

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:25 PM ( #175 )

I used to put it in my pencil case and when I needed to check on it just do it from in there. None of my teachers ever knew and if they did they never said anything to me or the head about it. I would recommend doing that as I did it for 2 years at least!

Orandatchi

• orandatchi user photo

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:37 AM ( #176 )

Now, I put mine in a pouch and my teachers think my V1 is a USB. :B

nyle9009

• nyle9009 user photo

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:55 PM ( #177 )

Hahahaha I remember when i was in first grad i thoughtless brought it in to school and i just played with in my desk and my teacher didnt care xD and one time i went up to the teacher and showed her its and showed her how to take care of it and then she played a game bwhahahah Most teachers like me cause i suck up a lot :P Teh advantages of being a suck up  :nazotchi:

• TotallyTamagotchi likes this

julia5101

• julia5101 user photo

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:37 PM ( #178 )

i hav a ouestion :

what is the baest way to sneak your tama to school

:D  ^_^  :huh:

julia5101

• julia5101 user photo

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:40 PM ( #179 )

Hahahaha I remember when i was in first grad i thoughtless brought it in to school and i just played with in my desk and my teacher didnt care xD and one time i went up to the teacher and showed her its and showed her how to take care of it and then she played a game bwhahahah Most teachers like me cause i suck up a lot :P Teh advantages of being a suck up  :nazotchi:

i remember those days people went tama crazy!! :P  :D

nyle9009

• nyle9009 user photo

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:42 PM ( #180 )

i have a ouestion :

what is the best way to sneak a tama to school :D  ^_^  :huh:

This whole 10 pages on how to sneak your tama into school is very informative, Please try reading it.

pamelastamagotchi123

• pamelastamagotchi123 user photo

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:21 AM ( #181 )

my friend (eimear) brought her tamagotchi into school and this is her embarresing  tama moment :

we were all correcting our maths homework and then the teacher called out : eimear bates come up with your maths homework! eimear came up to the teacher while the teacher was correcting her work chirping and beeping came out from her pocket :excl: eimear was just standing there the teacher didnt notice but everyone else heard it and all of them were saying : what the heck? where did that sound come from and they were all looking around eimear started looking around as well so it wouldnt look like that she wasnt the one suddenly the teacher called out : why is everyone chatting??? and a girl named : leah said : we heard a strange noise and then while everyone was quite for a little while beep beep beep comes out of eimears pocket :o  :newmametchi:  :newmametchi: eimear was standing right next to the teacher and the teacher didnt even hear the beeping everyone looked at eimear and eimear said : why are you looking at me for??? a boy said that the sound came from............. suddenly eimear said that she had to go to the toilets the teacher said yes and eimear rushed down to the toilets and turned off the sound and put it at night time and paused it back at the classroom the teacher shouted to the boy sit down and the boy tried to tell her what the sound was but the teacher just ignored him eimear came back from the toilets and before she went to the teacher to correct the maths homework she putted her tama into her bookbag eimear whispered to me : that was a lucky one , PHEW!

oh and my tips for sneaking tamas into school is :

always keep the sound off

you can ask to go toilets to feed it or something but dont go too many times

keep in pocket

keep in bookbag

you can also shuv up your sleeves of your jacket and play on the inside of the jacket

keep in pencil case 

never take it out during a test otherwise the teacher might see you playing with it and take it :o

:D  ^_^  :)  :blink:  B)

Edited by pamelastamagotchi123, 26 February 2013 - 11:58 AM.

• TheYatagarasu likes this

jordboss

• jordboss user photo

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:33 AM ( #182 )

I either put it in my pencil case and the teacher can't see, or I just pause it in my coat and in pause it and check it in my coat or back when neede! :)

Mamapatchi

• mamapatchi user photo

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:01 PM ( #183 )

Your schools are soft o.o

When I was in school there was none of this 'going to the toilet in the middle of a lesson' stuff XD

Edited by Mamapatchi, 26 February 2013 - 02:05 PM.

pamelastamagotchi123

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:53 PM ( #184 )

on sunday  i lost my tamagotchi :( but my mam bought me a new one the next day :) i also brought my tama to school today (the new one p.s my new tama is a v4) i almost got caught at recess by the princabill! ill tell you what happend:

i brought my tama to school today and i was playing it while a test was going on! (never play while doing a test , u might get caught and it will be taken!) soon the bell rang which is the recess bell and i went outside with my tama a few boys were saying that it was a stupid toy that weird girls play :P  i just ignored him everyone was gathering around looking at my tama the princabill was coming coz she thaught that someone fell or something she was getting closer i only noticed when my friend said the princabill is coming! everyone was rushing me and saying to hurry up the princabill is getting closer!!! i tied to find my pocket but then i realized that i didnt have any pockets lol i QUICKLY putted it into my boots they all said to lie down and pretend that i got hurt i did what i was asked the princabill picked me up the tama fell out of my boot and it started rolling around and then my friend eimear said oh look! our teacher mrs barron wants you! the princabill turned with a glance and my friend leah went over to the tama and quickly picked it up and putted it into her pocket eimear was acsually telling the truth that mrs barron wanted her but she was still trying to protect me since she liked tamas too so i was VERY VERY lucky just like a lucky ducky! lol

thanks for reading! :D  ^_^  :)  ;)  :blink:  :wacko:  

Edited by pamelastamagotchi123, 27 February 2013 - 04:58 PM.

pamelastamagotchi123

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:21 PM ( #185 )

my tips for sneaking a tama  into school is:

i appreicate all of you guys for reading :rolleyes:  ^_^  :D

Most important tip : ALWAYS SOUND OFF

always keep it somewhere like.....

a pocket

a bookbag

pencilcase

a boot

shuv up your sleeves of your jacket and play on the inside of the coat

if you just slightly shuv up your sleeves (anything) and with your hand you can pick it up but the tama will have to be in your sleeves (sorry if i didnt explain it well)

thats it so far i will find out more ways to sneak your tama to school and i will post about it :)  :D  ^_^  :rolleyes:  :blink:  <_<  :unsure: 

Edited by pamelastamagotchi123, 28 February 2013 - 07:16 AM.

pamelastamagotchi123

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:18 AM ( #186 )

when i was in 2nd class i used to bring my tama to school my favourite teacher was SUPER kind and allowed me to bring it to school i was going home but before i left i was playing with my tama my friends was playing my tama as well but they soon had to go home i was still playing my tama the teacher walked by and said : what is this???? you know we are not allowed to bring eletronics to school , dont you??? give me that toy!!! i said : its not a toy its a virtual pet you take care of and im not letting you take it! i had it forever!! the teacher grinned and walked away i got my coat and ran home well i went to a shop to get another tama for my friends birthday i was soo scared when the teacher looked at my tamagotchi i was like.... oh no what am i gonna do now??? shes probly gona take it oh no! but she didnt that teacher is the most stricked teacher (she is not the princabill) anyways , if she did take it it would die,,,,,......

pamelastamagotchi123

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:27 AM ( #187 )

once my tamagotchi died in school when the teacher (miss barron) was explaining our maths.i had a pin cliped on my tama so i used that to reset it.while miss barron was explaining , a big long beep came from my tama.at this point all the tattle-tales knows about me sneaking my tama into school thing so they knew who/what it came from.i put my tama into my pencil case (my friends one coz if the tattle-tales tell on me they wont find my tama anywhere)and did the tattle-tales tell on me? yes they did! so i said it wasnt me + i dont even know what a tamagotchi is??? i said so they all was searching for it but they didnt bfind it!!!!!!