Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:25 AM
Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:02 AM
I'm sure everyone is going to share their Tamagotchi sound embarrassment stories, so here is mine~
It was during WASL testing in 5th grade (I'm in 8th grade right now) which is basically the huge end of the year test. You were not supposed to have electronics, because the teachers thought you could use them to cheat or disrupt testing. Well, I forgot to hand the teacher my tamagotchi, and decided that I might as well not mention it, because how could it disrupt the class? Besides, I wasn't going to play with it, and the sound was off. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER! It was a v5 which I had thought was turned off sound-wise. Nope. In middle of testing, my bag goes chirpity chirp chirping. The worst part was that EVERYONE looked at ME. And trust me, an open bag + a VERY quiet room = a VERY loud tamagotchi. Luckily, my teacher understood and LUCKILY it didn't chirp again the whole rest of the testing.
Oh, and my tips for sneaking tamagotchis into school is easy. If they are not allowed, change the time to night and just don't play with it until break. That way, your little friend won't be sitting on a pile of poop when you go to take care of it.
OMG, the same thing happened to me, only in 3rd grade.. I was doing the WASL and me and my buddy both had v4 tamas, right? Well, both of us had just finished the test, and we were waiting for everyone else to finish, when she realized the sound was ON. O_O So I had to take it from her and turn the sound off.. But it made the beeping menu noises in the process, so the lady running the WASL started to walk toward us.. And I was hiding the tama under my jacket when she walked by. She just smiled and kept walking. I was scared she was going to hold out her hand as if to ask for the tama or something... Oh that'd be horrible... D:
Here are my tips on how to take a tama to school:
1. SOUND OFF. NO SOUND.
2. Keep in pocket.
3. After tests, if your class happens to use folders to keep people from looking at answers and you're absolutely sure your teacher is sitting at their desk and not looking, take tama out.
4. Bathroom. Don't go too many times, but if your tama looks near death/sick during a time you cannot care for it, hurry to the bathroom. If they won't let you go, claim it's an emergency. 4th/5th/6th/7th/8th.. and beyond grade girls, this will be easy to pull off- simply make an excuse about your period.
5. Middle school people: During P.E, while in the locker room, change fast and then crouch down and play with your backpack hiding your tama.
6. Finally, people who get to eat in cafeteria, eat lunch fast and then go to bathroom. Sit on toilet, lock stall and simply play.
7. REALLY finally, if you get caught, say you were playing with your cell phone and hand that in. It's best not to turn in the tama since that's more embarrassing than a phone.
Posted 01 March 2011 - 05:30 PM
Posted 04 March 2011 - 04:56 AM
i was at school in my year 6 class and my teacher said i was allowed to bring my Tamas to school under my responsibility. so i did. i went to the toilet with my version 5 once and i heard the evolving beep. i looked down. (by this time i was washing my hands) and i saw i had a mametchi, chantochi and a sukatchi! so i went back to class with the sound on because i thought it wouldnt beep, But somehow it evolved again.luckily my teacher didnt notice and nobody stared at me. i also got a petite family. IT WAS SO EMBARRASING!!!
Edited by toys73, 04 March 2011 - 04:56 AM.
Posted 05 March 2011 - 08:20 PM
I know this is random but on the V5 Familitchi if i change the time does it effect growth?
I don't think it does but i'm quite sure that you can only change the time to get a higher bond level!
Posted 06 March 2011 - 01:03 AM
TR time (teacher read time) so we all sat together on the floor. I thought the sound was off but then
as soon as she finishes her sentence 'BEEP BEEP!' it called for nothing! She didn't yell at me, she only
"Please, if you're trying to sneak stuff into school at least make sure the sound is off!" I loved that
teacher...OFF TOPIC! But my v4 was almost put into the June box.
Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:02 AM
Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:22 AM
Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:17 PM
Edited by so101isfun, 14 March 2011 - 06:18 PM.
Posted 15 March 2011 - 09:36 PM
It's funny that people say they are embarrassed about having tamas in higher grades, but when tamas and nanos came out in america for the first time, high school students had them too. I remember my brothers GF (now wife...) having a nano baby that she would play with every now and again.
- lala0629 likes this
Posted 20 March 2011 - 03:32 AM
Edited by BLUE1234, 20 March 2011 - 03:37 AM.
Posted 20 March 2011 - 10:57 AM
So I had my v4 in my locker and I had to get my book report for the next class from my locker.I wanted to check on my v4 too so I grabbed the book report and I cleaned up after my v4,by hiding it in my backpack that was hanging on the hook in my locker.as I was doing that some kid came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder.I was surprised and I'm 5 feet and 2 inches tall and I jumped and hit my head on the top of my locker! XD
Posted 20 March 2011 - 03:15 PM
and it went off in class, and my substitute teacher screamed "WHO HAS THEIR CELL PHONE IN CLASS" And people said "no one does, your mind is probobly screwed up because you scream to much and are hearing things" and then she bursted out laughing o.0 plus we had that sub for 2 days
- lala0629 and Dr. Tama like this
Posted 20 March 2011 - 04:19 PM
Edited by jordboss, 20 March 2011 - 04:20 PM.
Posted 28 March 2011 - 11:11 AM
- TamagalTamatalk likes this
Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:29 PM
To sneak mine in, I simply turned the sound off, and put it in my purse. No special place in there or anything, (You'll see why in a second.) When I felt I needed to check on mine, which I chose those times wisely.. in other words, I waited until we were assigned to do something in class, I didn't do it while the teacher was talking. I just acted like I was getting something out of my purse, and checked on it there. No one saw me, and anyone who did would assume I was texting and wouldn't say anything because most of them do it too.. In the locker room in P.E.. it's even easier. I just brought it out in the open. Heh, my friend saw it, and now I'm loaning her my v3 for a week. Hopefully she can care for it without killing it. lol.
***Sorry if I got off topic a little.. I'll bold my advice. The rest is kinda how it went with me sneaking it in today***
- tamalover1918 likes this
Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:17 PM
1. Play with your tama during recess. If you have tattletales around go to the bathroom.
2. Like Runner said, if your tama is sick or has a pile of poop go to the bathroom.
3. During the end of a subject "get something out of you backpack" and start playing your tama 1 minute tops.
4. Keep it in your pocket or bookbag. I do half and half. I have it in my backpack during the morning and at noon I have it in my pocket.
5. When your tama is in your pocket pretend to get something on the ground and start playing.
6. ALWAYS HAVE THE SOUND OFF!!!!