Pokemon VCG tournament

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama v9

Reaction score
I am in your closet. I will strike at night.....
tama v9 is going to hold a Pokemon VCG tournament of his own. No cost. Comment to sign up. Champion is me. I decide who goes against who. Tell the results truthfully or be disqualified. Have fun and sign up today! Also, no legnedarys except for The legendary dogs or the legendary birds.Also, only ten people can join. you better hurry!Person who beats me will be champ and you get my strongest Pokemon for yours! So far are Mew0099, Yattatchi425, and Runner. You better hurry! :) Also, make sure your Pokemon are under level 50. Because we will have a set level for the Pokemon tournament.

staraptor.png
STARAPTOR TOURNAMENT!

Last edited by a moderator:
tama v9 is going to hold a Pokemon VCG tournament of his own. No cost. Comment to sign up. Champion is me. I decide who goes against who. Tell the results truthfully or be disqualified. Have fun and sign up today! Also, no legnedarys except for The legendary dogs or the legendary birds.Also, only ten people can join. you better hurry!Person who beats me will be champ and you get my strongest Pokemon for yours! So far are Mew0099, Yattatchi425, and Runner. You better hurry! :) Also, make sure your Pokemon are under level 50. Because we will have a set level for the Pokemon tournament.

staraptor.png
STARAPTOR TOURNAMENT!
I WOULD join, but my Jigglypuff is Level 100... Is this Black/White (I sold my other games)? I wish it was. There is also called a "flat battle", where all Pokemon are reduced to Level 50.

Not really... But we should try "Flat Battles", 'cause some people who don't have Level 50 and lower can't join.

Well, Level 50 IS the set level, and they DO ban legendaries (except for the Legendary Trios), so Flat Battles kinda fits with your rules.

oh. Well then I don't know what to say.

EDIT: okay purin you can have your 100's for special reasons. People don't get mad like I said Special reasons. It because I'm a nice person and doesn't like to leave people out.

Thanks.

Edit: My White friend code is:

2794-6675-0428

Hang on. I have some questions..

1. Can Shaymin be allowed? Shaymin is just as weak/strong as the legendary beasts/legendary birds.. And why only the legendary beasts/birds? If you're going to have that trio, you may as well add the Lake Trio too.

2. Is this set level? Why not just the level 50 thingy? What if I use level 30 pokemon and everybody else has LEVEL 45 POKEMON?!

3. And will the matches all be done at once? I can't stay on wifi for 4 hours.. I have school+bed+family+sports.

Hang on. I have some questions..

1. Can Shaymin be allowed? Shaymin is just as weak/strong as the legendary beasts/legendary birds.. And why only the legendary beasts/birds? If you're going to have that trio, you may as well add the Lake Trio too.

2. Is this set level? Why not just the level 50 thingy? What if I use level 30 pokemon and everybody else has LEVEL 45 POKEMON?!

3. And will the matches all be done at once? I can't stay on wifi for 4 hours.. I have school+bed+family+sports.
Calm down! 1. Shaymin can be allowed but who is the Lake trio. The legendary Beasts/birds are allowed because their technically not legends.

2. The set level is to be fair to other players who have weaker Pokemon and because if the people of Pokemon go by it, I do too.

3. Matches will be done all at once knida. For example, You would go against Yattatchi while Mew goes against Purin. Do you get it now? :) Thank you for asking these important questions!

The lake trio is Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie.

And then, I was talking about that thing that lets you have pokemon that are level 30 become level 50 for the fight.

Oh. Okay. I will let them be available to then. Also, thats what I was explaining about the levels on my post above. We will use set levels for the Pokemon because first of all, I'm pretty sure your Pokemon are at least over or a little bit under 50 and second it make it fair to other players.

A few questions; why is it called the "Staraptor Tournament"? Is it just called that or does it mean something else? I'm not good with tournaments. |D

And I understand that only the Legendary Lake Trio, Birds & Dogs are allowed to pass off as legendaries in this tournament, but I question the approval of the uber-powerful versions of the dogs from the Gamestop thing. I live in Canada, so I don't have any of them; isn't that a tad unfair? Haha, sorry if I'm just being a bit of a weakling.

Also, are Pokemon that are kind of 'drugged' allowed? What I mean by 'drugged' is like uber HP, uber speed, et cetra and such Pokemon like for example a Pikachu that knows, like, Surf. A Pokemon with a move that is the opposite of their type.

And it will be a Lv. 50 and under battle, correct?

A few questions; why is it called the "Staraptor Tournament"? Is it just called that or does it mean something else? I'm not good with tournaments. |D

And I understand that only the Legendary Lake Trio, Birds & Dogs are allowed to pass off as legendaries in this tournament, but I question the approval of the uber-powerful versions of the dogs from the Gamestop thing. I live in Canada, so I don't have any of them; isn't that a tad unfair? Haha, sorry if I'm just being a bit of a weakling.

Also, are Pokemon that are kind of 'drugged' allowed? What I mean by 'drugged' is like uber HP, uber speed, et cetra and such Pokemon like for example a Pikachu that knows, like, Surf. A Pokemon with a move that is the opposite of their type.

And it will be a Lv. 50 and under battle, correct?

1. I called it that because I couldn't think of anything better. xD

2. If they are the uber-powerful from Gamestop than they won't be allowed to be fair.

3. You are allowed to have those. A have a question, what is and uber? Sorry, I a noob to those things.

Latest posts

Back