the pokemon memorial

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yattatchi425

Reaction score
i lost my leaf green when i was 8, and i have missed my team ever since.do you have any lost pokemon? whats your story?

----------------

R.I.P

blastey the blastoise

artie the articuno

zappono the zapdos

pecks the dodrio

chili the moltress

firasia the ninetales

----------------------

I lost my PMD Sky game, but I might find it...

R.I.P....?

Jigglypuff (Male) (Jeff)

Igglybuff (Female) (Paula)

Cleffa (Female) (Pippi)

Hoppip (Male) (Claus)

Well... I did loose my Pokemon Diamond when Platinum was comming out... But I found it. In a bag I looked in, just not deep enough. Iwas safe there atleast. I couldn't find it for a rather longtime (For me) I was beginning to worry I lost it out in the public world somewhere. I was dreading not finding it. Thank goodness I did.

I do hope you find your games... (My) Gamestop always has some pokemon version. Blue/Red all the way up. They charge normal (current) price for the Red/Blue and Yellow though... Atleast at the larger mall... But most of them have a full dex or a missno/mew in them...

You could always try to re-buy them, even though you lost your original teams. (Which always sucks)

OMG, NO wait! My Silver! I can no longer save on it... It was my pride and joy and had all the Trio Dogs... I think 2 Suicunes there I lost but atleast one is on my Crystal... Boo.

R.I.P Pokemon Blue.

And some random save file that I probably nicknamed the Pokemon with random letters or words.

I was young.

RIP Pearl, who someone stole...

Rayquaza

Palkia

Dialga

Heatran

groudon

Jirachi

Mewtwo

Mew (x2)

Ditto (x4)

.......... I used an Action Replay... I still want them...

RIP my leafgreen which magically disappeared. So sad.. I liked playing in the Sevii Islands, it was one of my favorite areas of all time in my games. I loved the music too. I really wanted to play leafgreen again after reading the LP for FireRed... D:

I almost lost my HeartGold and PMD Explorers of Sky.. I was scared I lost them somewhere, and I found them behind a bookcase in my room, stashed in a plastic bag. Was very relieved to find both. :) I love my PMD since I hacked it so the main character is Shaymin Sky Form... xDD

I lost my PMD Sky game, but I might find it...

R.I.P....?

Jigglypuff (Male) (Jeff)

Igglybuff (Female) (Paula)

Cleffa (Female) (Pippi)

Hoppip (Male) (Claus)
Found it!

Rip to Fire red 1 and Fire red 2 lost fire red 1 when i got back from holiday then i got fire red 2 then lost it .. but then i found 1 again then.. lost it so i got a new one off ebay and it is bugged it keeps deleting itself so if u could can you please give me an idea how to fix it.

Rip Ruby! In my favorite region...

(WHAT? I FORGOTZ DEH POKEMANZ!)

RIP Heartgold. Your not lost, but I can't save. Annnnndddd, I can't get any further. ;-;

i lost my pokemon diamond when a stupid kid stole it from my locker back in grade 4

and i had a mew on there too! > : (

I lost my emerald and trying to find it :(

My LeafGreen magically disappeared some years ago. I can't remember when, it's been lost so long! I can't remember anything about my team except that I probably had a Wartortle and a Pikachu.

Blue, Crystal, and Diamond kinda ran off on their own...

Red was dropped in some water.

Ruby was apparently "thrown away by accident".

I swear I saw Sapphire somewhere recently but who knows. These games have minds of their own.

My 8yr old sister deleted my leafgreen game :(

mewtwo

shiny onix

shiny butterfree

suicune

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back