Pirates of the Caribbean

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowmoodtama

Reaction score
So the 4th movie is coming out soonn :lol: I'm trying to be really open minded about the whole thing, even though Keira and Orlando aren't gonna be in it :angry: What do you guys think of the movie?

I'm more of a Johnny Depp stalker lover. :) So YES, I'M SO READY!!!!!!

I LOVE all the pirates of the caribbean films :D

however I think they are maybe taking it a bit too far with the 4th film, I mean, before I really really really wanted a new pirates of the caribbean film to be released- but it just doesnt look as good as the other ones :L

but ill deffinately be going to watch it when it comes out 8)

i didnt get to see it, i saw kung fu canada 2 kaboom of doom and it was stupid! >.< i wanted to se this movie but my teacher wouldnt let me because she though i would be scared to easily, come to think of it the mermaids WHERE a little weird...and freaky. o_O i saw them in a preview

I didn't watch the rest of the POTC films before I saw the 4th, and my friend dragged me to the movies with her for company to see the 4th. It was a lot different than I expected. But still an awesome movie imo. I still haven't got around to watching 1 and 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imo, I thought the movie was pretty intense. My fav characters were the mermaids, coz they were all pretty at first and then they got all scary and attacked all of them, which was pretty cool. xD The only problem was that the 2 best characters, Keira and Orlando, weren't in it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back