The Councel of Seven

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:SnazzyPizazz:.

Reaction score
You've known about them all your life. The myths of werewolves, vampires and demons. Now you realize that they really exist.

There are seven different races on earth.

Races

High Races

Lycanthropes - Born werewolves, they are very powerful, with heightened senses and inhuman strength. They can Shift forms whenever they please, and are not forced to Shift on the full moon. They can live up to 700 years. A bite from one of these creatures can Change a human into a less powerful version of themselves, a Werewolf.

Vampires - Born Vampires, these creatures of the Night have many mind abilities, but are no stronger than your averqage human. They can live to be well over 1,000 years old, and a bite from them can Change a human into a Vehire. They are able to go out in sunlight, and their only inhuman appearance is their blood red eyes. They also retain a pulse and a heart beat. They are able to eat food, just like any human, and do not have to drink blood to survive, it is more of an addiction.

Middle Races

Succubi - Females of the sky, these brilliant creatures have bat-like wings and a tail. They have no phase to Shift between forms, like a Lycan, so they must hide their appearance from humans. They also have no way to Change a human to one of their own kind. They spend their time lusting after human males, Vampires, Lycanthropes, Demons, and Werewolves alike. They live roughly 400 years.

Demons - Not truly alive, these creatures are Shades of people that did not want to leave the human realm. They are bloodthirsty creatures that prey upon people with sorrow. There is no way to Change a living human or anything else into a Demon. They have all of the powers of Poltergiests. Since they are dead, they have no life span. Over time, they will simply Fade. This time span differs for every Demon.

Low Races

Werewolf - A human made into a Werewolf by a Lycanthrope, they have higher strength than humans, but cannot Shift at any given time. They only Shift under great anger or on the Full Moon. Their life span is roughly 200 years.

Vehires - A human made into a Vampire by a Vampire, they have slight mind powers, they cannot endure sunlight, and must drink human blood to survive. They still have a heartbeat and pulse, and thier lifespan is also roughly 200 years.

Humans - Well, I would hope you know this race...

The Council

The Council is made up of the Eldest member of each race, so there are seven council members at any given time. When on edies, they are replaced by the next Eldest. This is how it has been for all of time. Demons are the exception, as they do not die, they Fade.

Duties of the High Races

Lycanthropes and Vampires can be what are known as Hunters. Hunters are each given a town or city to keep watch over. They keep their fellow members of each race in line and make sure they follow the Council's rules.

Rules of the Council

- No Lycanthrope or Vampire may mate with anyone of another race. The High Races mus be kept pure. Failure to comply with this law results in the death of both parties.

- Vampires may not create Vehires, nor may Lycanthropes create Werewolves, without the consent of the Council. Failure to comply results in torture until death of the perpatratior and the death of the Created.

- Succubi may not prey upon more than four men per week. Failure on compliace results in the tourture and power strip of the condemed.

- Humans, other than a chosen few, must not know about the Council, or the other Races besides their own.

The Plot

The basic plot is about what happenes when a Vampire turns a human in a Lycanthrope's town. The Vampire meant to feed, but the Lycanthrope had begun to get feelings for this human, and she interfered. Now, the newly made Vehire and Lycanthrope are on the run from the Council and any who are working for them. What will happen?

Character Sheet

Description Category

Name:

Role: (Hunter, Council Member, Other)

Species:

Theme Song: (Please provide a Youtube Link after the Song's title and author. i.e., Irridesent - Linkin' Park

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png)Appearance: Picture or description. No animae please.

Personality Category

Personality:

Trust Level: (How well does your character trust others?)

Equipment Category

Equipment:

Weapons:

Clothing: (pictures are acceptable)

History Category

Bio:

Family:

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Description Category

Name: Damien Ludicain

Role: Other

Species: Vehire

Theme Song: Riot-Three Days Grace (It's explicit, so I won't post a link unless you think it's okay)

Appearance: I know the picture is an action figure of a character from a video game, but I feel like the look fits Damien really well. I could always describe/find a new picture if you want.
c20090115_draculawii_12_cs1w1_640x480.jpg

Personality Category

Personality: Damien is very cold. He often starts fights and kills innocent people out of pure rage and frustration.

Trust Level: Barely trusts anyone

Equipment Category

Equipment: His weapon

Weapons:
5000762.jpg

Clothing: In picture of Damien

History Category

Bio: Damien was turned into a Vehire when he was 15. The Vampire also killed his entire family, but made a mistake, transforming Damien. Swearing revenge, Damien set out to kill every other race except humans.

Family: Dead

Other:

ooc: Sorry, I filled out the form really bad. If you want me to redo it, that's fine.

Name: Christiana Marie St. Claire

Role: Other, she isn't council but she is a master Vampire and quite powerful

Species: Vampire

Theme Song: What The Hell - Avril Lavigne or Ke$ha - Take it off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe29_k8S2fk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edP0L6LQzZE

Appearance:

xx
Molly-Quinn.jpg

Personality Category

Personality:She can seem very cold when you first meet her. This is because of her extremely complicated history, and her lack of trust, especially in humans. She doesn't really think to much of the Vehires and the newer younger Vehires and vampires alike. She does, however, have compassion, and she can be quite kind if you get close to her. But she isn't afraid to be honest, even if it is brutal of her to do so. She is a smooth talker, a flirt, and an overall dynamic person. She has her flaws, like everyone does. She can be too hasty when it comes to making decisions, and she can often set aside others' interests for her own. She's also very stubborn and is one of those people who needs to get their way. Christiana is fairly tough and doesnt want to be treated like a child, yes she realises her gender but she also realises that she is as good if not better than the boys. She is best left happy and pissing her off isnt the smartest plan.

Trust Level: Trust? Pshh, no. She only has a few people who she trusts and even them she doesn't trust very much- respect is more the more for it.

Equipment Category

Equipment: She can turn basically anuything into a weapon.

Weapons: Her, dagger and any other objects that she can find

Clothing: Basically anything lacy, flowing , dark coloured or white, gothic, old styley. She normaly wears longer dresses that have a flowiness to them but they all still have that edge of older and possibly foreign and still sexy. [i'll try to describe what she wears everytime she changes wardrobe(which she does quite frequently)]

History Category

Bio: Her life with her parents didnt last long. She soon grew tired of them and their constant disagreeances and decided to go out on her own way. She has spent the rest of her life trying to prove to them that she is strong, stronger than others and that she can make it on her own. She knows that she is attractive and uses it to get her way. She is a master and has control over a small pod of vampires and vehires living in one of the areas( sort of like neighbourhoods or a city etc.) She isn't one for mercy or being polite. If she has a problem with you for whatever reason she will deal with it. Since she is in charge of doing the minor reprecussions and punishments if you need o be dealt with and she cannot find a use for you to in someway benifit her she will not think twice about killing you.

Family: Don't bring them up. Her parents are quite powerful and relatively widely know, but they arent exactly on speaking terms. Her parents are very some of the very old ones and are extremely powerful. Christiana and them do not get along and she likes to pretend they dont exsist or they are dead. Her father is french (hence the name) And her mother is Russian and Transylvainian

Other: Meh, maybe later. ALSO: sorry for this form being so horrible but I really wanted to join but havent quite had the time, and this is what i have managed to come up with from the course of a couple of days work.

OOC: I just wanted to let you guys know that I probably won't be posting much in this RP. I will keep myself updated on what is happening and will keep an eye on things. Please feel free to start. I may make a character later. But I wanted to see what everyone could do with this so I made it :)

I know you may think it weird that the creater of the roleplay won't participate but I wanted to post the RP for everyone else mostly.

It was soon after twilight, the darkness settling in. Christiana had awoken from her daytime dreams and had made her way up to her chamber room. She opened up her large cherry wardrobe and shuffled through the rack until she finally settled on dress. The dress was white, well not pure white more off a slightly off white, like a champagne colour swatch. It was long andflowedd down loosely from her hips to her ankles. The bodice was loose and became tighter around the plunged and squared off neck line. The sleeves are long and somewhat poofy and sit off the shoulder. Kind of like this. She went into her main room and sat herself upon her throne. One could not simply call it a chair, throne was the only word that really fit it. She sat in silence staring straight ahead of her while other floated around her doing this and that shuffling around papers. None said anything to her quite yet, not wanting to be the first one to speak to her. She hoped this day would be rather uneventful and she wouldnt have to deal with anything too... stressing.

Damien walked down the road, annoyed he had not puns any vampires recently. Kicking the dirt, he continued to walk. There was the occasional stare at his strange outfit, but Damien just glared at the person and moved on. He came to a fork in the road and stopped, not know what direction to go.

Christiana arose from her solitary seat. She held up a hand to ease those rushing toward her aide, like she needed some sort of help. Oh how she hated many who were in this room. " I am going out. " she announced " Maybe I will be able to find myself a plaything or atleast something to amuse me for the evening. " at the sounds of footsteps behind her she paused in her motions, "No, one of you may come. I will not need any more than that. " she headed around the corner and down the hall of the small house. Some may have wanted a larger more extravagant home but Christiana enjoyed this one, it resembled much of a old haunted type house hidden deep in the masses of trees, it kept people away and that was just the way she liked it.

She headed down the thin dirt road until the main roads. She walked- technically she floated a couple of inches above the ground, wouldn't want to get ones shoes dirty. - her long flowing gown hid the fact that she was not touching ground and she had a thin glamour up to conceal any humans mind into thinking they had misseen or had simply just not noticed her feet. A somewhat tall and lanky fellow followed behind her like a bodyguard. Keeping a distance but still there for protection. They went in silence not saying a word, simply observin the poeople of the street without any real reactions.

Damien saw a girl walking, with what seemed to be a bodyguard. Something was weird, so Damien walked closer. "She's a vampire." He realized, drawing for his sword. He swiftly followed her, and decided to take outthe guard. With a smirk, he stabbed the guard.

Christiana could feel the presence of another, a heartbeat, yet it was quicker than most. When she heard the sound of her gaurd dropping to his knees she spun. Within that secon she was turned around and closer. She looked at the boys sword, she focused her eyes on the blade then moved her head to the side flinging the sword a good distance away. She wasn't one to physically get her hands dirty when not nescisary, and besides she enjoyed mind games much more. " Children," she muttereded rather irritated. She looked down to the called man, she made a slight face " Charles, I was getting quite fond of him. " she said the word rather nonchalantly like she couldn't really care less about it. She looked back to the boy. " Now, you aren't going to be a problem are you? I would hate to have to deal with you otherwise, my little vehire"

"I wouldn't think too lightly of me." Damien said with attitude. "I'm not one who shoul be underestimated," he added, drawing the sword to Christiana's neck. He smirked, and with a flick of the wrist, moved his sword down, cutting a small gash in her wrist. Now pointing the sword back at her neck, Damien looked at her. She was quite beautiful, but he couldn't let her use that to her advantage. "I'll give you a choice, let me kill you now nice and easy, or fight back and die painfully."

Christiana smirked a slight amount at the boy. She looked down at the blade pointed at her neck, " If only it were that easy my child. You aren't nearly quick enough to do any damage. And besides young one, you cannot easily kill one as old old as I. " she wasn't about to tell him how old she actually was but she would tell him that she was much older than he was. She focused her eyes back on the sword in front of her. She moved her head slightly and watched as the sword went off in the other direction and was stuck into a tree. She took a step toward Damien angrily. " Now, who do you belong to child?" she said it softer than her other words to him had been.

"I belong to know one." Damien told her. "And stop calling me child." He demanded, looking at her. He looked at his sword, not knowing what to do. Cautiously, he walked to the tree and pulled it out. He then did something stupid, and charged at Christiana.

"Oh but you do, you belong to someone... Who made you?" She could tell that he was relatively new. She didn't stop him when he went for the blade. And when he charged she simply side stepped a bit. She sighed a bit, why did she always get the difficult ones? She reached out a hand and quickly slapped it against his cheek. She took the oppritunity to use her arm to smash the sword out of her way.She was infront of him in an instant. Her hand at his throat, holding him immobile. Her hand was loose enough to still breath and speak, not extremely easily but still able. "I would not threaten me if I were you my child, you are no posision to fight against a centuries' old vampire. I do not wish to shed your blood here tonight."

Damien grunted a bit, starting to have a hard to breathing. "Normally the old ones are the most fun to kill." He boasted, doing a backflip to kick her arm and break free of the hold. He landed on his feat, and know had his hands around her neck. "The vampire who made me, I killed them." he added. "As well as every other one I've found."

Christiana shook her head at him disapprovingly. " So much blood. That is no way to live, killing everything in sight always on your own, always on the run. " she ran the back of a couple of her fingers gently down his cheek, her eyesblocked on his. She stepped, what looked to be quite easily out of his grasp once their eyes locked; oh how she loved these powers. " Now come my child, if you can be civil for a while, come back with me for a short bit. We can fetch you a snack along the way for you to bring with you. "

Damien was having a hard time denying her request. "Why do you...why do you want me come with you?" he asked, stuttering quite a bit. He looked down at the dirt, now afraid to make eye contact with her.

ooc: Sorry, rather short post.

" Come and I shall show you. " Christiana told him simply. She didn't really feel like explaining herself at this point. " Let's walk, as soon has we hit town you may pick yourself out anyone that you would like, but please try not to be haste. They must come by their own will, becoming a master has so many little rules." she tisked softly. She started moving again outreaching an arm in a welcoming manner, beckoning him to move along as well.

"I don't want to be a master." Damien said softly, still looking down. He did follow her, intrigued by her advance persuasion skills. "Why don't I want to kill you anymore?" He asked as they walked. "What did you do to me?" He added, looking up at her.

" I wasn't talking about you. You cannot even I'd you wanted to, you are not a pure blood. " Christiana couldn't help but chuckle softly at his questions. " That, my child is because of my power. You looked into my eyes. I have a way with the mind. I can dig into it alter your thoughts, pull up you memories, your nightmares. It's really quite fun" she told him. " I'll have to show you sometime. "

"Well...no thank you?" Brayden found himself saying this as a question, like he was unsure about his opinion. "I don't think I can trust you, nor do I want to." He bean to walk away. "I don't even get what you want with me."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back