Discovering Earth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Dazzilitchi

Reaction score
Ok, so this is like any other RPs.

Do not use the type of tamagotchi that is already used.

You are a tamagotchi, like any other, and you're caught in a whirlwind towards Earth. You fill out a form similar to this:

-------------------------

Name:

Type of Tamagotchi:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Quote:

Relationship:

-------------------------

I'm going to fill one up now.

--------------------------

Name: Kathleen (Katie)

Type of tamagotchi: Melodytchi

Personality: Focused, organized, and helpful.

Dislikes: When she can't find something.

Quote: "Everything is possible. But NOTHING is perfect."

Relationship: Single

-----------------------------

Kathleen was sitting on a park bench when suddenly a whirlwind swoops her into the air.

Every other tamagotchi there was hurled towards Earth.

Was it over? Not yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:

Type of Tamagotchi:

Personality: A crazy kind of Mametchi, he acts very flamboyant during times, and sometimes acts how a small little girl may act. He is however, very smart, and willing to help anyone.

Dislikes: HATE HATE HATE

Quote: "Jesus Tap dancing christ!"

Name: Kitty.

Type of Tamagotchi: Kunotchi

Personality: Naive, feisty, bold, helpful.

Likes: Everything 'Cute', Barly sugers (the lolly), sparkly things, Reading, milk.

Dislikes: Anyone calling her Kitty-cat.

Quote: "STOP CALLING ME KITTY-CAT! Grrr!"

**************************************************************************************************************

Kitty wakes up on the new planet. "Owwww, my head!" she grumbles.

Name: Coral

Type of Tamagotchi: Chamametchi

Personality: Funny, Sometimes mean and Acts immature sometimes.

Likes: The color green, UFOs, Candy and Playing tricks on others

Dislikes: people saying "Awww look at the cute helpless little Chamametchi!! :3 "

Quote: "If you dont shut up right now........"

Other: Is only mean when someone is irritating her and brushes her teeth LOTS.

Coral was walking to the candy store when a gust of wind blew her away into the air. She started collecting rocks that were in the sky to sink back down but it was no use. She was flying towards earth. Coral awoke on top of a house. Not knowing where she was, she Went down a chimmeny. "Awww look at the cute helpless little Chamametchi :3 " A little girl said. Coral tried to run but the little girl caught her anyways and put her in a cage. "I WILL break this cage!" she shouted. No use. Coral began chewing on the bars with her pearly white teeth. After an hour she finally broke free.

"Jesus tap dancing Christ!" Drew shouted when he was just relaxing by his bed, while reading the latest issue of "Tama Fashion today!! : D" When his entire house was lifted into the sky by some kind of crazy whirlwind kind of object. "Oh god, what's going on?!" He nearly puked, but swallowed it gently as he was lifted towards the planet known as Earth.

He landed into a Chimney as he started to fall down towards the planet. "Ugh... Where am I.. Awwww, Look at the cute helpless Chamametchi :3" He giggled gently, noticing a trapped Chamametchi. He stood up, and then walked to the cage. "Haha, need help sista?"

Then, a UFO crashed into the house. Coral shouted at Drew not to call her helpless. and then some strange person came out of the UFO, Crammed everyone (including the humans)and a whole bunch of dust, dirt, and junk into it and crashed onto some rocks. Coral saw kitty and said "Are you alright??"

The little girl said "NOOOOO I WANT MY CHAMAMETCHI BACK!!!" and literally swam through the burned junk to get to Coral. The girl saw Drew and tackled him while Coral was still tring to get Kitty to respond. The girl's mom went crazy because she thought the tamagotchis were evil aliens.

"what the??" Coral shouted as another little girl came and picked her up. The little girl kept on saying "Aww look at the cute helpless little chamametchi :3" Coral shouted at the girl "if you don't shut up right now........" That frightened the little girl so she dropped Coral and ran crying to her mom. Coral wiped the dirt off of her clothes and saw 12,444,543,456 little girls marching towards the ruins.

Name: Chira

Type of Tamagotchi:Lovelitchi

Personality:funn cool

Dislikes:bad things

Quote: if you believe then anything is possible

If your still taking people... Here's my form xO

Name: Emily

Type of Tamagotchi: Dazzilitchi

Personality: Cheerful. Sometimes tempered.

Dislikes: Spiders, bad looks and mistakes

Quote: "What's with that frown?! SMILE!"

Relationship: With a Dreamitchi? XD

A rocket just flew to earth and the door opened. In the rocket was a Dazzilitchi who fainted from the whirlpool.

"Help...me..." Emily said.

"Yeah, I'm fine." But Emily was bruised of her arm. "Nevermind how I am, let's make a run for it!"

Chira giggled and ran off with Emily then she got grabbed by one of the humans and was ...TAMANAPPED!

Coral tackled the human that had Chira and yelled at him to let her go. " Aww look at the cute helpless little chamametchi :3" The human said, " AGHHGH I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she shouted and tackled the human again.

Coral started throwing rocks at the little girl clones.

(OOC: Coral has anger problems sometimes)

(Dunno if two tamas are okay, but you didn't make a rule about how many you can play, so..)

Name: Ethan

Type of Tamagotchi: Kuromametchi

Personality: A cool, athletic guy who likes guitar.. Although he is an abused kid who had to move in with his older brother and his older bro's wife, because his dad was a total jerk and bruised him constantly, so he was left with some emotional scars. They don't really show, though. Ethan may not trust you at first, but will learn to trust you if he finds you to be good.

Likes: Sports, Guitar, Food, Chilling with his friends, math and science.

Dislikes: Any school subject besides gym and math and science, Fruitcake, nasty tasting food other than fruit cake, publicity suckerups, and mean teachers. And if he sees his dad at any moment.. Oh boy.

Quote: "Things will go good if luck allows it."

Relationship: Single.

Name: Haruhi (Not based on Haruhi Suzumiya btw)

Type of Tamagotchi: Mimitchi.

Personality: She's cunning, intelligent and athletic.. And appears to be perfect. But is dark, and cold to most. She barely trusts anyone. Loves to use sarcasm at times.

Likes: Rock/Pop music, Athletics, Social Studies and Math.

Dislikes: Tamas with high expectations for life, candy, soda, energy drinks, smokers..

Quote: "Love? Don't make me laugh. It doesn't mean anything anymore... And there's nobody left I love."

Relationship: Single. And the chances of a guy penetrating her defense... 3%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back