Photo
- - - - -

Program

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

jappyx

• jappyx user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Admin Team

Posted 24 September 2004 - 01:38 AM ( #1 )

Hi,

Is there a program that is used to make tamagotchi graphics?? if so can u tell me?? coz on heep of websites, there are tamagotchi graphics and i was wondering if there is a program...............so plz tell me. :)

Replies

Views

Started

24 Sep 2004

Last Post

08 Oct 2005

mesutchi and osutchi

• mesutchi-and-osutchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 October 2005 - 01:33 PM ( #2 )

I always wanted to know that too so I wish someone could reply with some info on this!!!!!! :( :( :P

Fallen

• fallen user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 October 2005 - 01:55 PM ( #3 )

Sounds interesting... I hope someone else reponds! :(

Mothra

• mothra user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 04 October 2005 - 06:08 PM ( #4 )

I have been looking for years for one! There was one for a Palm Pilot a few years ago. That one might be floating around the internet but I have never seen one out there for a normal computer.

I had my dad make a program like that for me and it worked great. It's a PERL program and it's horrible to work with. Well, it's not bad but you have to work with it in a rough form then translate it to it's finished form. I've made some nice things for my site with it.
I do not have it any more though. I have reformatted my computer too many times. :huh: :huh: But yes, it would be nice if there was a little program that was easy to use to make screen shot graphics.

jappyx

• jappyx user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Admin Team

Posted 08 October 2005 - 06:01 AM ( #5 )

Wow, I made this topic ages ago. I have gotton over the Tamagotchi Animation faze. I made a few, then it got tedus and really fustrating.

I used this grid: http://img.photobuck...naki001/TCS.bmp and then I just used a simple GIF. animator. :mellow: