The Abhora Region Journeys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kajah995

Reaction score
You are in the Abhora region. A totally new region, in which the starters you get from Professor Cedar are:

Fire: Bomber, evolves into X-plode, evolves into Smoker.

Water: WaterFlora, evoves into MarineLily, evolves into WaveRose

Grass: Grassaine, evolves into Fleurare, evolves into Leavine

The bad guys? Team Solar, they're here to steal all pokemon.

The legendaries? The Dark Type Keniare and the Ghost type Mesoare

Form~

Name:

Partner Pokemon:

Partner's nickname:

Human Personality:

Other:

My form~

Name: Quinn

Partner Pokemon: Grassaine

Partner's nickname: Grassy

Human Personality: Kind and caring, but dont cross the line with him.

Pokemon Personality: Quirky

Other: Nothing else (XD)

Rules:

Normal TamaTalk rules apply but also...

No guns, killing, etc.

Proper grammar please!

If you have ideas for new Pokemon, cities, towns, gyms, leaders, Elite Four, or the Champion, please drop me a PM. Thanks!

HAVE FUN!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Sarah

Partner Pokemon: Waterflora

Partner's nickname: Bloom or Bloomie

Human Personality: Quite, naive, shy, confident in pokémon battles.

Pokémon Personality: Sassy

Other: If she is angry she is dangurous - espeally when she is yelling (she yells very louldly). She is tall for her age.

Looks:

Name: DJ

Partner Pokemon: Bomber

Partner's nickname: Boom

Human Personality: A shy kid who will do almost anything to make friends. He is emotional and hates it when people make fun of him.

Other: If upset will charge like a bull. He has taken out school bullies like that.

I have a great IDEA Kajah! I made up fake Pokemon and this Region could be the Region I need for it! I could give you credit. Drop me a PM if you like this.

Good, you're both approved, but until I get more pokemon made up, you cant start, but Ill tell you when

On a side note:

TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO MAKE A NEW POKEMON, TOWN, ETC.:

Pokemon~ I will require a name and a Pokedex log, which I will post.

Town~ I will require a name and major sights

Gym~ I will require their type and their name

Elite Four~ Same as Gym

PLEASE PM ALL OF THIS INFO TO ME!!

Sarah slowly wakes up. She looks at her clock "Wow! If I hurry I'll be early, I bet Professer Cedar will be surprised to see me early!" she grabs her new backpack, and runs down the stairs. She grabs a pecice of toast and eats it. "Bye, Mum!" She puts on her hat, hops on her bike and heads off to Professer Cedar's lab.

OCC: Opps.)

You know where not supposed to reply yet but, I gave him one idea so.... Sorry Kajah! Dx

DJ woke up, yawning his excitement out. He woke up to a good breakfast and the friendly Flevon(A dark type) of Korsa Town. It was a friendly place. Nice neighbors, friendly Flevon, it was perfect. He sped off to Professor Ceder's House to get his First Pokemon, Bomber. He pet some Flevon gathering around him and walked off. Not noticing a tiny Flevon following him. As he walked there he thought off fighting the first Gym Leader, Daisuke, the Normal type trainer. DJ knew it would tough battling him with that Eevee of his. Everyone knew that was a out of region Pokemon, but didn't care. When DJ heard he studied Eevee to learn about it. He found out about it and thought of what to do to beat it. He still wondered how to.

She stops at the lab choses Waterflora puts her pokédex, pokéballs and badge case in her bag. "Thank you Professer Cedar!"

"Looks like he suddenly remembered I already said my name........wonder if I'll see him again......oh well."

Curtosey of Tama v9:

Pokemon: Flevon the dark type fox Pokemon

Very shy, loves to be alone. It travels by itself. Height: 1'09" Weight: 6.05

Town: Korsa Town, The beginning town for a trainer and has the pine tree smell. Flevon run through without harming the town's people.

First Gym Leader: Daisuki, he's one tough guy and will try and pound you down with his Normal types

I know tama v9 gave pokemon that Daisuki has, but we need to make them Abhora Pokemon. Help me think about them please! But Thank you anyway tama v9!!

Quinn arrives at professor Cedar and gets his Grassaine. "Im gonna call you grassy!" Quinn says running off. He soon bumps into a girl training with her WaterFlora. Quinn walks up and says, "What's up?"

Your Welcome!

DJ was walking at his own slow pace, until a tiny Flevon snugged up against his leg. DJ turned around and said, "I remember you. Your that little one everyone forgets about. Lucky I didn't. You must want travel with me. Do you?" Flevon nods its head excitedly. "Well here we go! Bomber use Tackle! Flevon dodged. Alright, use Tackle again! Flevon is hit! Now, Go Pokeball! ....... Yea! Flevon has been captured! I'll name him.... Athy!(I thought of it on my own.....) DJ sent out Boom and Athy and continued walking off.

"Not much, really. Bloom and I just went for a swim."

GOT IT! Daisuki has the normal types:

Kintsuni: Tackle leer pound

Mortinki: Same moves

Good?

"Good, I see... may I join you? Say, whats your name?" Quinn askes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back