Worst Movie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandrababy

Reaction score
Ok what is the worst movie you have ever watched? Mine was the first Twilight Movie. I really didn't like it. But then things really picked up at the second movie. I can't wait until Breaking Dawn. I am team JACOB!!!!!!! So just say the worst movie and then say why. <3

The Last Airbender

Can I explain why? Thanks.

First, I start off with how the pronounce the names. Aang was pronounced 'Ung'. Iroh was pronounced 'Eeroh'. Avatar was proounced 'Uhvatar' and Sokka was pronounced 'Sohka'.

They completely stuffed up the story line of book one and added in stuff that never happened at all. And even, in book one, Haru was around 13 years old. In the movie they made him, like 5. ):

There are plenty more reasons but I don't want to fill your brains :)

I didn't watch the Last Airbender because I Knew they said Aang wrong. I knew other stuff would follow... You'd think they would "study" the characters they were acting... Sheesh!

I've seen tons of movies I could have gone without seeing. If its not a thrilling/good storyline... I won't watch it, or want to anyway.

Also, The Human Centipede, imo.

It's so purely disgusting and I haven't watched it. I just know.

The Last Airbender

Can I explain why? Thanks.

First, I start off with how the pronounce the names. Aang was pronounced 'Ung'. Iroh was pronounced 'Eeroh'. Avatar was proounced 'Uhvatar' and Sokka was pronounced 'Sohka'.

They completely stuffed up the story line of book one and added in stuff that never happened at all. And even, in book one, Haru was around 13 years old. In the movie they made him, like 5. ):

There are plenty more reasons but I don't want to fill your brains :)
^ This. Plus the acting in that movie was really bad.

I didn't even dare watch The Last Airbender.

And I would never, never, ever watch Howard the Duck.

I HATE

all the barbie movies

i really hate how she allways changes her name

WHY ISNT SHE HAPPY WITH BARBIE?! >.<

my stupid cousin watches them everyday, IVE SEEN TO MUCH BARBIE!!!!

and i hate the south park movie, well, i dont like it because they swear to much, and it would be ok if the SONGS WERNT SO ANNOYING! Also they kill off kenny, but he has this power that he gets killed but he cant die. o.0 a little morbid i say.

dont care for those stupid pokemon three episode discs, 24 dollars for 3 stupid episodes regarding pikachu!?

I can think of two contenders. Blood Dolls and Theodore Rex. Both were just mind numbingly stupid

I'd say one of the worst movies I have seen is Hop. The whole plot was uninteresting and lacked any humour and it was SO DANG REPETITIVE! I'm not bashing on you if you liked the movie but I thought it was really boring. What a waste of eight pounds.

I'd have to say that the third Pirates of the Carribean movies and New Moon were pretty bad, in my opinion. Both of them nearly put me to sleep. Although, New Moon was just plain awful in every possible way. The only interesting part of it was watching my friend's little sister's reactions to all the parts she thought were "SO COOL" lol. And my brother jokingly squealing at Jacob taking off his shirt when all the girls in the theatre did.

Super Mario Bros. the movie. I loved the game, but the movie sucked. The goombas looked like zombies, Mario looked drunk, and since when does Kinopio turn into a GOOMBA??? If anything, he should be with Mario and Luigi, because he's the fastest and strongest (As of SMB2).

Edit: I agree Sugary. The anime was awesome, movie sucked.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Yes, the super Mario Brothers Movie was atrocious. King Koopa was ridiculous, especially. "MONKEY!" >> Okay, who wrote that line?

The Room is probably the worst movie I have ever seen. Note, it is not for children because of adult content. They actually copy and paste the love scene from the beginning of the movie toward the end. The lead actor/director/writer/producer (yes, it's one of THOSE movies), was the worst actor i have ever seen. The script and story were lacking, and parts just didn't make any sense. It was so awful, it was hilarious. In fact, it's become such a cult classic that they hold midnight showings for it. People dress up and everything. It's like the hype for Rocky Horror, except Rocky Horror is amazing.

Also, Twilight. Oh. My. Gosh. Kristen Stewart= awful. No, you know what? EVERYONE in that movie was awful. My favorite part? The end! <<'

Twighlight was horrible! Friggen gay sparkle vamps. I didnt like last airbender movie either and dragonball evolution is so bad i refuse to watch it. How could the mess up good ol' db so bad?!

Worst movie I ever saw would probably be spider man. I understand if it was a cartoon but an actual movie? Sorry it is just hard for me to believe that someone got bit by a spider and turned in to a super hero? It is not convincing enough...

@Graycefox: it was a cartoon and before that a comic book series... Kids these days... -_- ;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back