Photo
- - - - -

Worst Movie

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

sandrababy

• sandrababy user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 March 2011 - 04:05 PM ( #1 )

Ok what is the worst movie you have ever watched? Mine was the first Twilight Movie. I really didn't like it. But then things really picked up at the second movie. I can't wait until Breaking Dawn. I am team JACOB!!!!!!! So just say the worst movie and then say why. <3

Replies

Views

Started

01 Mar 2011

Last Post

10 Sep 2011

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:38 PM ( #2 )

*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk: Stuff We Watch'*

SugaryGoesRAWR

• sugarygoesrawr user photo

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:10 PM ( #3 )

The Last Airbender
Can I explain why? Thanks.

First, I start off with how the pronounce the names. Aang was pronounced 'Ung'. Iroh was pronounced 'Eeroh'. Avatar was proounced 'Uhvatar' and Sokka was pronounced 'Sohka'.
They completely stuffed up the story line of book one and added in stuff that never happened at all. And even, in book one, Haru was around 13 years old. In the movie they made him, like 5. ):
There are plenty more reasons but I don't want to fill your brains (:
  • Violetchilluvr3 and like this

tama v9

• tama-v9 user photo

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:31 PM ( #4 )

I totally agree Sugary.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:46 PM ( #5 )

I didn't watch the Last Airbender because I Knew they said Aang wrong. I knew other stuff would follow... You'd think they would "study" the characters they were acting... Sheesh!

I've seen tons of movies I could have gone without seeing. If its not a thrilling/good storyline... I won't watch it, or want to anyway.

SugaryGoesRAWR

• sugarygoesrawr user photo

Posted 04 March 2011 - 12:33 AM ( #6 )

Also, The Human Centipede, imo.

It's so purely disgusting and I haven't watched it. I just know.

` madHATTER

• madhatter user photo

Posted 04 March 2011 - 12:41 PM ( #7 )

The Last Airbender
Can I explain why? Thanks.

First, I start off with how the pronounce the names. Aang was pronounced 'Ung'. Iroh was pronounced 'Eeroh'. Avatar was proounced 'Uhvatar' and Sokka was pronounced 'Sohka'.
They completely stuffed up the story line of book one and added in stuff that never happened at all. And even, in book one, Haru was around 13 years old. In the movie they made him, like 5. ):
There are plenty more reasons but I don't want to fill your brains (:

^ This. Plus the acting in that movie was really bad.

mew0099

• mew0099 user photo

Posted 04 March 2011 - 08:15 PM ( #8 )

I didn't even dare watch The Last Airbender.

And I would never, never, ever watch Howard the Duck.

SouthParkPikachu

• southparkpikachu user photo

Posted 19 March 2011 - 07:04 AM ( #9 )

I HATE
all the barbie movies
i really hate how she allways changes her name
WHY ISNT SHE HAPPY WITH BARBIE?! >.<
my stupid cousin watches them everyday, IVE SEEN TO MUCH BARBIE!!!!
and i hate the south park movie, well, i dont like it because they swear to much, and it would be ok if the SONGS WERNT SO ANNOYING! Also they kill off kenny, but he has this power that he gets killed but he cant die. o.0 a little morbid i say.
dont care for those stupid pokemon three episode discs, 24 dollars for 3 stupid episodes regarding pikachu!?

x.Cant//Knit.x

• xcantknitx user photo

Posted 12 June 2011 - 04:38 AM ( #10 )

Gulliver's Travels.

robodog

• robodog user photo

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:24 AM ( #11 )

I can think of two contenders. Blood Dolls and Theodore Rex. Both were just mind numbingly stupid

RubyKuchipatchi98

• rubykuchipatchi98 user photo

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:04 PM ( #12 )

I'd say one of the worst movies I have seen is Hop. The whole plot was uninteresting and lacked any humour and it was SO DANG REPETITIVE! I'm not bashing on you if you liked the movie but I thought it was really boring. What a waste of eight pounds.

mushroomkingdom-

• mushroomkingdom user photo

Posted 03 July 2011 - 10:51 PM ( #13 )

I'd have to say that the third Pirates of the Carribean movies and New Moon were pretty bad, in my opinion. Both of them nearly put me to sleep. Although, New Moon was just plain awful in every possible way. The only interesting part of it was watching my friend's little sister's reactions to all the parts she thought were "SO COOL" lol. And my brother jokingly squealing at Jacob taking off his shirt when all the girls in the theatre did.

ルリリ

• &-12523;&-12522;&-12522; user photo

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:21 AM ( #14 )

Super Mario Bros. the movie. I loved the game, but the movie sucked. The goombas looked like zombies, Mario looked drunk, and since when does Kinopio turn into a GOOMBA??? If anything, he should be with Mario and Luigi, because he's the fastest and strongest (As of SMB2).

Edit: I agree Sugary. The anime was awesome, movie sucked.

Edited by ルリリ, 04 July 2011 - 06:23 AM.

Swan_Song

• swan-song user photo

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:28 PM ( #15 )

^ Yes, the super Mario Brothers Movie was atrocious. King Koopa was ridiculous, especially. "MONKEY!" >> Okay, who wrote that line?

The Room is probably the worst movie I have ever seen. Note, it is not for children because of adult content. They actually copy and paste the love scene from the beginning of the movie toward the end. The lead actor/director/writer/producer (yes, it's one of THOSE movies), was the worst actor i have ever seen. The script and story were lacking, and parts just didn't make any sense. It was so awful, it was hilarious. In fact, it's become such a cult classic that they hold midnight showings for it. People dress up and everything. It's like the hype for Rocky Horror, except Rocky Horror is amazing.

Also, Twilight. Oh. My. Gosh. Kristen Stewart= awful. No, you know what? EVERYONE in that movie was awful. My favorite part? The end! <<'

BackyardMilitia

• backyardmilitia user photo

Posted 04 July 2011 - 07:14 PM ( #16 )

... Legally Blonde. I hate that movie with a passion. I can't help it- its so annoying.

Try Honesty

• try-honesty user photo

Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:47 PM ( #17 )

Also, The Human Centipede, imo.

It's so purely disgusting and I haven't watched it. I just know.

I disagree

The movie was very touching and moving. Great acting and had a very heartbreaking, yet joyful plot.

Sesy-chan

• sesy-chan user photo

Posted 10 July 2011 - 05:09 AM ( #18 )

Twighlight was horrible! Friggen gay sparkle vamps. I didnt like last airbender movie either and dragonball evolution is so bad i refuse to watch it. How could the mess up good ol' db so bad?!
  • SugaryGoesRAWR likes this

Graycefox

• graycefox user photo

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:29 PM ( #19 )

Worst movie I ever saw would probably be spider man. I understand if it was a cartoon but an actual movie? Sorry it is just hard for me to believe that someone got bit by a spider and turned in to a super hero? It is not convincing enough...

Sesy-chan

• sesy-chan user photo

Posted 14 July 2011 - 01:22 AM ( #20 )

@Graycefox: it was a cartoon and before that a comic book series... Kids these days... -_-;