Pokemon! 4ever!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama v9

Reaction score
I am in your closet. I will strike at night.....
Years in the future, well about 100 years! Everything is still the same, somewhat. Pokemon and People are still living together... but there's one problem, for Pokemon and people. Scientists have found out the Pokemon World will end.(Note: I don't really believe that cr@p) You have a whole year to explore every region,(Note: All regions have combined now) catch many Pokemon, Become Champ of the Elite 4, and much more! Its your destiny to save the world! Your Journey begins today.....

Form:

Name:

Pokemon:(No legends and first evolutions only)

Region:

Crush:

Every 20 posts you will put something like this: Day 1, 364 days left. Get it? Good.(This will not count for sign-ups.)

My form:

Name: DJ

Pokemon: Magby

Region: Johto

Crush: No one.

All TT rules apply. If you have to cuss, do it like this: d@m, cr@p, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right........ now!

Day 1, 365 days left

DJ and Mag, his Magby had woke up from the forest grass they were sleeping in. DJ was a knid of guy who liked 1st evolution Pokemon. He never let Mag evolve. DJ was trying to complete his journey before the world ended. He knew he had too do something. He had his Tyranitar, Crocanaw, Pidgeot, Raichu, Furret, and Mag. He continued on wondering....

day 1, 365 days left

Angela walked through the viridian forest with her partner, squirtle, and her buddy, eevee. " i cant believe they said the pokemon world is gonna end." she said quietly,strolling through the trees.

OOC: I see why you put 365 instead of 364 let me edit.

Day 1, 365 days left

DJ strolled around till he met this girl. He stared at her for a moment almost falling in love, then went back to the real world, asking her what she was doing. DJ said, "Hello! Who are you? I'm DJ, the man of your dre- I mean a Pokemon Trainer trying to save the world. Will you travel with me and help me?" Dj thought to himself, "I almost said it!"

Name: Sarah

Pokemon: Misty (Shiny Dratini)

Region: Unova

Crush: Matthew

Other Pokemon: Moona (Marshna), Vinny (venipeide), Zenna (zebstrika), Posh (pawniard), Braveo (Braviary).

Day 1, 365 days left

Sarah watches from a tree as DJ and Angela spoke. "HE LIKES HER!!" she thought. Her branch snapped and she fell.

Name: Tamsyn

Main Pokemon: Tsutarja

Region: Unova

Crush: N/A

Other Pokemon: Neptune (Riolu)[it's a conspiracy!], Blaze (Torchic), Forest (Chikorita), Squirt (Squirtle).

Name: Karlee Carlos

Pokemon: Poochyena

Region: Johto

Crush: DJ

Karlee swung on the old rope that was tied to a tree in the forest. This was her favourite place, and she was going to miss it. Every kid was rushing to start their journey. Polo had happened to be a Poochyena that befriended her when she was 10. Karlee noticed two other people, seeming to be trainers. Karlee sprinted over to them. Karlee smiled at the two but said nothing and left with a playful grin.

~Day 1, 365 days left~

Friday, January 1st, 2100

My life as an adolescent is boring and uneventful, as you already know, I'm sure.

Ever heard of a Fashion Case? I've heard that fashion items were held in said case over 100 years ago.

History is interesting, do you not think?

~ Tamsyn

Tamsyn held her Tsutarja, named Sunset, close to her while writing this short entry into her small journal, which she kept in her pocket. Sunset's smooth back provided a place to pat constantly, which Tamsyn proceeded in doing. Her mind whirling with facts and information, but a blank expression written on her face, she quickly closed the book and shoved it away into its hiding place again.

Sarah stands up and dusts herself off. "A. I wasn't stalking you DJ, you just happend to be near my tree. And B. I'm Sarah with an 'h'."

Tamsyn stared intently at this current event.

"A mini drama, no?" She said to no-one in particular, hiding a fit of giggles inside her.

EDIT: Double post.

Sorry for my inconvenience.

"Oh, Hi you must be Tamsyn. Nice diary!" she laughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back