Photo
- - - - -

AZ and _Z_

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Haradarin

• haradarin user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 August 2005 - 03:37 PM ( #1 )

OKsys well i bring my Tamas to school and just pause em, right? well I forgotsys to pause mine afore i leave :( and i forgetsys tobring em in backpack :( - now you may know that this is my first day with my 2gebaration alone, momma and dad just left, they ain;t even been named - so i call my mom on my phone and tell her i was fixin2 bring em and pause em but i had a :( or a Brainfart so she plays with em and accidently names them AZ and _Z_ so now i have 2 boys named AZ and _Z_ and they are dyin cuz she didnt feed em or anything and for some reason [SIZE=14]AZ [SIZE=1]is [SIZE=14]FAT[SIZE=1] CAN I RENAME EM.......HUH CAN I.........PLZ HELP :ichigotchi: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :(

Replies

Views

Started

16 Aug 2005

Last Post

18 Aug 2005

Haradarin

• haradarin user photo

Posted 16 August 2005 - 03:38 PM ( #2 )

OKsys well i bring my Tamas to school and just pause em, right? well I forgotsys to pause mine afore i leave :( and i forgetsys tobring em in backpack :( - now you may know that this is my first day with my 2gebaration alone, momma and dad just left, they ain;t even been named - so i call my mom on my phone and tell her i was fixin2 bring em and pause em but i had a :( or a Brainfart so she plays with em and accidently names them AZ and _Z_ so now i have 2 boys named AZ and _Z_ and they are dyin cuz she didnt feed em or anything and for some reason [SIZE=14]AZ [SIZE=1]is [SIZE=14]FAT[SIZE=1] CAN I RENAME EM.......HUH CAN I.........PLZ HELP :ichigotchi: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :(

I mean 2GenaRation not Bation

Ayame

• ayame user photo

Posted 16 August 2005 - 03:39 PM ( #3 )

Nope, unfortunately you can't rename tamas :angry:

~ Ayame :ichigotchi:

Shaft9000

• shaft9000 user photo

Posted 16 August 2005 - 03:43 PM ( #4 )

wow that suks y didnt u just change the time to wen the adult was leaving and do everything rite then and there...........

Ayame

• ayame user photo

Posted 16 August 2005 - 03:46 PM ( #5 )

oh ya then you could probably rename them! I always forget about downloading >.<;;

JULiiExo

• juliiexo user photo

Posted 16 August 2005 - 03:51 PM ( #6 )

GOod luck to you!

Hope they live...

tamapenguin2

• tamapenguin2 user photo

Posted 16 August 2005 - 04:03 PM ( #7 )

o my gosh... You're probably really ticked off @ your mom... I know how you feel. My mom told me she knew how to take care of tamas, right? When I came back from school (I only had 2 V1s) I found my tamas dead onder the couch!!!! ARGH!!!! :rolleyes: I hate it when she does that!

Haradarin

• haradarin user photo

Posted 17 August 2005 - 03:04 PM ( #8 )

o my gosh... You're probably really ticked off @ your mom... I know how you feel. My mom told me she knew how to take care of tamas, right? When I came back from school (I only had 2 V1s) I found my tamas dead onder the couch!!!! ARGH!!!! :puroperatchi: I hate it when she does that!

No i aint that mad cuz my Mom apoligized and said she was sorry, also she is cool and she helped me get my first tama ever, DINOGATCHI, and she didnt complain when he woke her up in the night times ........Dino i miss you..........

Haradarin

• haradarin user photo

Posted 17 August 2005 - 03:05 PM ( #9 )

WTF is a Tama Mini????? they are small alredy

WTF = What the Fudge

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 17 August 2005 - 04:14 PM ( #10 )

WTF is a Tama Mini????? they are small alredy

WTF = What the Fudge

Well, Tama Minis are even smaller! - and don't have as many features apparently - but some people like the idea...
Best, etc.
TamaMum

CalmRain102

• calmrain102 user photo

Posted 17 August 2005 - 04:39 PM ( #11 )

I have a tama mini!They're really tiny and cute!But you can't play games with it.Yawn!You just look after it.But it's only 8 dollars. :gozarutchi:

DarkCore

• darkcore user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 17 August 2005 - 11:44 PM ( #12 )

OKsys well i bring my Tamas to school and just pause em, right? well I forgotsys to pause mine afore i leave :D and i forgetsys tobring em in backpack :D - now you may know that this is my first day with my 2gebaration alone, momma and dad just left, they ain;t even been named - so i call my mom on my phone and tell her i was fixin2 bring em and pause em but i had a :P or a Brainfart so she plays with em and accidently names them AZ and _Z_ so now i have 2 boys named AZ and _Z_ and they are dyin cuz she didnt feed em or anything and for some reason [SIZE=14]AZ [SIZE=1]is [SIZE=14]FAT[SIZE=1] CAN I RENAME EM.......HUH CAN I.........PLZ HELP :wacko: :D :P :lol: :unsure: :unsure: :D

You cant reset it but stick somehing narrow in the back of the tamagotchi. That is the only way.

Glad To Help,

DarkCore

KateClaire

• kateclaire user photo

Posted 18 August 2005 - 12:11 AM ( #13 )

I know what to do.... KILL HER!!!!

lol, just kidding. :)