AZ and _Z_

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haradarin

Reaction score
OKsys well i bring my Tamas to school and just pause em, right? well I forgotsys to pause mine afore i leave :( and i forgetsys tobring em in backpack :( - now you may know that this is my first day with my 2gebaration alone, momma and dad just left, they ain;t even been named - so i call my mom on my phone and tell her i was fixin2 bring em and pause em but i had a :( or a Brainfart so she plays with em and accidently names them AZ and _Z_ so now i have 2 boys named AZ and _Z_ and they are dyin cuz she didnt feed em or anything and for some reason AZ is FAT CAN I RENAME EM.......HUH CAN I.........PLZ HELP :ichigotchi: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :(

OKsys well i bring my Tamas to school and just pause em, right? well I forgotsys to pause mine afore i leave :( and i forgetsys tobring em in backpack :( - now you may know that this is my first day with my 2gebaration alone, momma and dad just left, they ain;t even been named - so i call my mom on my phone and tell her i was fixin2 bring em and pause em but i had a :( or a Brainfart so she plays with em and accidently names them AZ and _Z_ so now i have 2 boys named AZ and _Z_ and they are dyin cuz she didnt feed em or anything and for some reason AZ is FAT CAN I RENAME EM.......HUH CAN I.........PLZ HELP :ichigotchi: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :(
I mean 2GenaRation not Bation

Nope, unfortunately you can't rename tamas :angry:

~ Ayame :ichigotchi:

wow that suks y didnt u just change the time to wen the adult was leaving and do everything rite then and there...........

oh ya then you could probably rename them! I always forget about downloading >.<;;

o my gosh... You're probably really ticked off @ your mom... I know how you feel. My mom told me she knew how to take care of tamas, right? When I came back from school (I only had 2 V1s) I found my tamas dead onder the couch!!!! ARGH!!!! :rolleyes: I hate it when she does that!

o my gosh... You're probably really ticked off @ your mom... I know how you feel. My mom told me she knew how to take care of tamas, right? When I came back from school (I only had 2 V1s) I found my tamas dead onder the couch!!!! ARGH!!!! :puroperatchi: I hate it when she does that!
No i aint that mad cuz my Mom apoligized and said she was sorry, also she is cool and she helped me get my first tama ever, DINOGATCHI, and she didnt complain when he woke her up in the night times ........Dino i miss you..........

WTF is a Tama Mini????? they are small alredy

WTF = What the Fudge

I have a tama mini!They're really tiny and cute!But you can't play games with it.Yawn!You just look after it.But it's only 8 dollars. :gozarutchi:

OKsys well i bring my Tamas to school and just pause em, right? well I forgotsys to pause mine afore i leave :D and i forgetsys tobring em in backpack :D - now you may know that this is my first day with my 2gebaration alone, momma and dad just left, they ain;t even been named - so i call my mom on my phone and tell her i was fixin2 bring em and pause em but i had a :p or a Brainfart so she plays with em and accidently names them AZ and _Z_ so now i have 2 boys named AZ and _Z_ and they are dyin cuz she didnt feed em or anything and for some reason AZ is FAT CAN I RENAME EM.......HUH CAN I.........PLZ HELP :wacko: :D :p :lol: :unsure: :unsure: :D
You cant reset it but stick somehing narrow in the back of the tamagotchi. That is the only way.

Glad To Help,

DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back