Pokemon Adventure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowJedi

Reaction score
This is pretty much a remake of Pokemon Adventure. Go to all five regions, get the gym badges, become champion.

Rules:

One Masterball

Semi-literate (2 or more sentences)

No pokemon on the ban list

Three legendaries max

Ban List:

Mewtwo

Lugia

Ho-Oh

Kyorge

Groudon

Raquazza

Dialga

Palkia

Giratina

Arceus

Reshirim

Zekrom

Kyurem

Code:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Crush:
Pokemon:
Pokemon nicknames (optional):
Other:

Name: Eon Silph

Looks:
Pokemon_Trainer_4_by_Emeraldus.png

Personality: Eon is very kind, often making a lot of friends on his journey. He hates to be alone.

Crush: None yet

Pokemon: Larvitar

Pokemon nicknames (optional): None

Other: His father is the owner of Silph Co. so he very wealthy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Alice Mayes

Looks:
rpgtrainer.jpg

Personality: Alice is a soft hearted girl and loves her pokemon dearly, but she is no push over.

Crush: None

Pokemon: Cottonee/Monmen

Pokemon nicknames (optional): Lily

Other: None

Yawning, Eon woke up in Viridian forest. Larvitar was still sleep, so he decided to go get some apples from a nearby tree. He walked over and climbed it, getting four apples, in case anyone would be joining them unexpectedly. Eon walked back over to Larvitar and sat down, eating his apple.

Alice carried Lily in her arms as she was asleep. She had made her way from Unova to Kanto to check out what it was like and what kinda of pokemon there were, at the moment she was in Viridian City, making her way towards Viridian Forest.

Larvitar slowly woke up, and Eon handed him an apple. "How'd you sleep buddy?" The pokemon didn't answer, too busy eating it's apple. Eon laughed a little, and laid down. "Let's wait a little bit before we get going, I'm still tired." he said, yawning.

Alice soon found herself at the entrance of Viridian forest and smiled to herself. Lily had woken up, looking at her new she jumped out of Alice's arms and went far ahead of her trainer. "Lily! Get back here!" Alice called, chasing after her small pokemon.

Eon heard running, so he sat up, seeing a trainer chase her Cottonee. He stopped it, giving it an apple to hav it wait for it's trainer. Larvitar walked over to watch the event unfold.

Lily happily ate the apple, allowing Alice to catch up. Alice looked at the trainer who had given Lily the apple. "S-sorry about her, she's a bit playful when she wakes up." She explained before picking up her pokemon.

Eon laughed a bit. "No problem." He said. "Do you want an apple? We've got one left over." He said, showing it to her. Larvitar looked up at the trainer, then jumped up and down happily.

Pokemon_Trainer_by_dragonfly_world.jpg

Name: Emma Wichino

Looks: Above

Personality: Emma can be an all-rounder, she generally speaks to others with respect. Emma can get off her head sometimes, when defending her Pokemon. Emma has basically no bad side, or good side, for that matter

Crush: None yet

Pokemon: Vulpix

Pokemon nicknames: Cupcake

Other: Not really

Alice shook her head. "No, but thank you for the offer." She said politely then turned her attention the pokemon jumping up and down, laughing softly. "So cute, I've never seen this kinda of pokemon before in Unova."

ooc: Jadeie! :D

Cupcake strolled peace-fully next to Emma as she stepped closer and closer to Viridian City, she took a sigh of relief as she arrived.

Cupcake smiled and caught the scent of berries and sprinted to the forest. "Fine," moaned Emma, following her Vulpix as she took off to Viridian Forest.

OOC: Aki~! YJ~!

"He's a Larvitar." Eon explained, splitting the apple in half; he gave one piece to Larvitar and the other one he ate himself. He looked at Lily. "I guess that's a pokemon from Unova. I've never been there yet, although my dad has. He brought me back a Liberty Ticket, but its no good here in Kanto. " He explained. "Someday I'll go and be able to use it, but until then I keep it in my backpack." He felt like he talked a little too much, so he stopped.

ooc: Now it's a party.

Emma ran and watched as Cupcake ran in between the feet of two conversing trainers. then it hit Emma, if she didn't want to injure anyone, she would have to step on her emergency brake. Emma put her arms onto her face and ducked as if someone was throwing a ball at her, Emma stopped immediately and slid into the ground's mud.

Alice nodded. "Yes, I've lived in Unova since I was young but chose to come here to Kanto." She explained before she turned her attention away from the boy as she say a pokemon run between her legs along with noticing a girl slid in to mud and gasped. "A-are you alright?" She asked as Lily jumped out of her arms and over to the other female trainer, looking at her curiously.

Eon walked over as well, offering a hand to help Emma get up. He looked down at her, smiling a bit. "need a hand?"

"Oh, I'm pretty fine," said Emma, smiling as she watched Cupcake roast berries off the trees. "Pokemon are wonderful, are they not?" Emma smiled at the two of them before walked over and grabbed the few berries that clinged to the tree. Emma's back was coated with a thick layer of mud, she sighed as she had to wait until she got to the nearest Pokemon center before she could change, she walked back over to the two, luring Cupcake over with berries.

Lily stared at the other pokemon and hopped back into Alice's arms, a bit afraid of the fire pokemon. Alice only laughed at her pokemon softly before looking at the new trainer. "They are amazing, aren't they..." She trailed off, holding the soft cotton pokemon close to her.

Eon nodded. "Larvitar is my best friend." he said, patting his pokemon on the head. He looked down at his trainer card, he only needed five more badges before he could enter Victory Road. "Well, I gotta get going, but if you two are going to Pewter, you can come with me."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back