The Zoo,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mew0099

Reaction score
You are an animal.

This is the year 2999.

Discriminaton runs high.

This is Ultra "Z" Zoo. In this zoo, animals are captured and used as entertainment. You are one of these said animals. Sure, entertaining poor children can feel somewhat warm. But being whipped is unfathomable. You have a stern day-plan and are thought to follow it. This situation is worrying-- your back pains are killing you. Your limbs are weak. Your mind only has tricks, no intellegence. Your bones are as frail as twigs. What's to do?

You have thought of a plan. You are a rebel.

You are going to break out and live a normal life.

Hope can lead you, Hope can leave you.

~~

Rules

All Tamatalk rules apply.

I have the right to decline a character form, and you are only to start posting if I allow you.

Romance is allowed but must be kept PG-13.

I will not allow posts with one sentence, bad grammar, or text-talk. If a user does this at any time their character will be banned. Make an effort to write!

You are allowed to use the same animal as another player, but five of one type of animal will not be tolerated. Be unique!

If you want to swear, use substitutes. If you really must swear bleep out most of the letters [example: f*#%].

If you have read all these rules, put "Exceptional" somewhere in your completed form.

~~

Form

Name: (Please first and last.)

Type of Animal: (Non-exsistant animals, invertebrates, insects etc. are not allowed.)

Personality: (Please three sentences or more.)

Appearance: (Pictures are encouraged)

How you got here: (Captured, followed an employee out of curiousity, etc.)

Love Type: (Doesn't believe in love, dislikes love, is flirty, etc.)

Crush:

Other:

I will add mine if anyone else joins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Darius Jades(Not putting my real last name)

Type of Animal: Tiger cub(Is that allowed?)

Personality: Darius is a rebel kid who like to live his life out. He is a kid who will only do things if he gets a reward. He is sometimes selfish and somewhat kind-hearted.

Appearance: Darius

How you got here: Darius was caught by poachers. He was living on his own when suddenly his world went black. He awoke several hours later in a cage filled with dirty water bowls and animal bones.

Love Type: DJ is a not to fond of love person.

Crush: Does not have one and maybe hopes to find one.

Other: N/A

Exceptional.

Name: Vera Cleopatra Abyssinia

Type of Animal: Andean Mountain Cat

Personality: She is kind and will preform at her best for the poor. She is a "Exceptional" jumper. She is a good hunter and not a push over.

Appearance:
caracal.jpg

How you got here: She was following a butterfly and was captured.

Love Type: Isn't sure about it.

Crush: n/a

Other:

Name: Darius Jades(Not putting my real last name)
Don't worry; I meant your character's last name. Sorry for the confusion.

You both have wonderful forms but they are missing something special. Hint: Read the rules.

Name: Anarrhichthys Ocellatus. Her preferred name is Aquarius.

Type of Animal: Timber Wolf.

Personality: Aquarius is rather self-centered and is extremely displeased about her capture. She is clever but has lost her practical joke skills as well as her depth perception. She would be the kid who was always silent and sat in the back of the classroom. She is quiet, and doesn't like to open up to others unless she knows them very, very well.

Appearance: Aquarius

How you got here: Captured in a trap. She prefers not/never to talk/think about it again.

Love Type: Dislikes love.

Crush: Would not like one.

Other: Her back is always red and always flowing with blood thanks to being whipped. She can no longer remember when it was not bloody.

I did create this, but anyhow, Exceptional.

~ tama v9 and Aquangel are now permitted to post ~

Aquarius was lying down on her tummy in her cold, small cage, called a 'dow' by the employees.

How many days had it been since she saw her family? Two days? A week? A month? A year? More?

She refrained from touching any of the sides [except for the bottom] of her cage, because if you did so it felt as if your paw just got frostbite--and fell off.

She then heard a shill cry coming opposite of her.

There was a tiger cub, maybe Aquarius' age, who had accidentally touched the walls! An Andean Mountain Cat, in the cage next to said tiger cub, raised its head and her eyes opened in fear. She said something to the tiger cub (Perhaps something encouraging,) thought Aquarius], but over all the racket [the tiger cub's cry had shut their fellow animals up, but now they were beginning to discuss the matter to one another], Aquarius couldn't hear anything they were saying.

(But I am sure he will be alright,) Aquarius thought grimly.

Aquarius looked on, wanting to join the conversation but was too shy.

She instead stared at the walls, anger brewing in her.

"You did not have to hurt that tiger cub," Aquarius growled under her breath, as if the walls could hear her.

"Me?" Aquarius questioned, her eyes wide.

"My name is Anarrhichthys Ocellatus, but please call me Aquarius." She muttered, looking down.

"Yours?" She asked.

"Darius, Vera, Darius, Vera, Darius, Vera." Aquarius muttered under her breath to remember their names.

"I suppose we'll be friends then?" Aquarius asked, tilting her head. "Along with the fact we will be stuck together from now on..." Aquarius trailed off.

"Would you like to try to break out?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back