Very Similar, but not a familitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think its a fake familitchi?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

toys73

Reaction score
the company JD have taken it too far. they are selling a familitchi but its spelled like 'tamagotcha familitcha' Heres a picture. it even has in the picture the JD sign! Also,go to their website Here. they also have a range of other products.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jidan is a well-known counterfeiter of Tamagotchis and other Bandai products.

It is fake, but we need to stop posting about stupid JD products. Its very annoying to some members and it just waste time with all of it. I mean really, who would want to go through Tamagotchi Warnings and look at all of the the closed topics relating to FAKE TAMAGOTCHIS BY JD over and over again? Just think about it.

It is fake, but we need to stop posting about stupid JD products. Its very annoying to some members and it just waste time with all of it. I mean really, who would want to go through Tamagotchi Warnings and look at all of the the closed topics relating to FAKE TAMAGOTCHIS BY JD over and over again? Just think about it.
Totally agree. There's been topics like this ever since I was here in like, 2006... JD is a company that simply cannot be trusted in general, so there really doesn't need to be this many topics warning about JD.

the pictures are also different but since it's from a different company, that will happen plus, if it was the same, they could get fined or something beacause they can't sell tamagotchi's so they change the name and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back