Morino... Everything

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroMame

Reaction score
I will shortly be recieving a Morino, and I'm a bit confused about some of the features.

Firstly, I tend to keep my Tamas happy by feeding it snacks, but in some of the videos on youtube, it shows only one food source on the food icon, so how do you keep it happy?

Secondly, how does the cocoon stage work? How do you keep it warm and cold, and what happens at night when you go to sleep but it still has to remain warm or cold?

Your help is greatly appreciated!

It's been a while since I've played with my Morino, but if my memory serves me correctly, there isn't a snack option, just the main food. The choices of food will change and increase depending on what time of the day it is or what stage your Tamagotchi is currently in. You would keep your Mori happy by playing the game with it.

You would keep the cocoon at the right temperature by adjusting the warm/cold meter that appears once your Tamagotchi evolves into the cocoon stage.

I highly recommend visiting THIS site for information on a lot of the vintage Tamagotchis. It's been around for quite some time. HERE is the page specifically for Morinos and you can read logs about them starting HERE. Good luck! :)

I forgot to mention this... What happens at night when you need to keep your cocoon at a certain temperature?

hello! the temprature will move up and down at night!

You can pause it if you want to keep it at medium but I always sleep and they are fine!

JordBoss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back