Tamagotchi V4-V6 Connection Hatch Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LawrenceCabasan

Reaction score
This will be where we will be logging about our tamagotchis. If you would like to know more about the hatch or comment click here:Group Hatch Information

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I had put in the batteries of my two V4s. I had named them Shiny the girl and Lucky the boy.We had lots of fun today we had played Jump and Shiny and went shopping for Make Up!

IMG_2362.jpg

Newborn Shiny

IMG_2369.jpg

Newborn Lucky

IMG_2363.jpg

Shiny's first poopy.

They grew in to their toddler stages!

IMG_2385.jpg

Shiny turned into a Harutchi! She was hungry.....

IMG_2389.jpg

Lucky evolved into a Mizutamatchi

We played a lot today! We played Mimic and Jump. I am hoping to get a Mametchi or a Togetchi, I'm also aiming for a Ponytchi or a Maidtchi.I find Jump a little boring once you play it more than once, you just jump over the jumping rope all the time. I like Mimic though it's really interesting and fun! I wish they had Bump though.

IMG_2404.jpg

Shiny's happy dance.

IMG_2407.jpg

Shiny the ropes right below you!

IMG_2409.jpg

Good job, Lucky!

IMG_2417.jpg

Cool moves Lucky.

Yay they've turned into Teenagers! They are really cute. Shiny tirned into a cute Ojyotchi. I think that was because of lack of skills. Lucky turned into a Young Kuchipatchi.They haven't got the mail that lets them go to school yet.

IMG_2455.jpg

Shiny the Ojyotchi

IMG_2458.jpg

Lucky the Young Kuchipatchi

IMG_2459.jpg

IMG_2457.jpg

Aren't they just adorable!

(sorry it took me so long lawrence......)

Ok, so mimi evolved into itchigotchi( i was hoping on getting chamametchi)

https://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l523/infinitysami/Tamagotchi/HNI_0054.jpg[/img]"]
HNI_0054.jpg

https://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l523/infinitysami/Tamagotchi/HNI_0054.jpg[/img]"]
HNI_0054.jpg

And then mimi evolved into Violetchi!!

https://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l523/infinitysami/Tamagotchi/HNI_0058.jpg[/img]"]
HNI_0058.jpg

https://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l523/infinitysami/Tamagotchi/HNI_0059.jpg[/img]"]
HNI_0059.jpg

Sorry guys I haven't updated recently but I will update on them soon.

They evolved into a Gozarutchi and a Masktchi. It was my fault for neglecting them because I had spent so much time with my V4.5s.Well anyways we're still trying to buy more Items I didn't exactly get the characters that I had wanted but they're still cute. I want to get them married to a mate by the matchmaker so that there is a chance that they will be different genders so that they can mate next generation.

IMG_2477.jpg
IMG_2468.jpg

I'm starting to like bad care characters.

Also really sorry for not updating.

Yay they got married!So I had wanted to marry them to a different tamagotchi but had decided to marry them to each other!I cant`t wait for the next generation, I am going to try to take care of them better.

IMG_2495.jpg

Aren`t they cute together?

IMG_2500.jpg

Lucky what about your kid?

IMG_2502.jpg
IMG_2501.jpg

They got girls!

(sorry, i didn't get any picture's.....)

Once the parents left the baby with me i named her Lime!

Then she grew up into hitodetchi!

Then Ichigotchi

and now she's kunoitchi! I'll get some picture's of her sometime tomorrow!

Sorry, I haven't updated that much. Well after Shiny and Lucky left, I named their baby girls Swirl and Twirl. They both evolved into Puchitchi at the toddler stage.And Now they have turned into Ringotchis! I think they are twins because they have been the same tamagotchi ever since birth. Well anyways I am try ing to aim for a Violetchi and a Ponytchi so I guess i'll try my best!

They both turned into Memetchis! I forgot to take pictures. Well anyways Twirl married a Memetchi and Swirl married a Togetchi. They had 2 baby boys! Well this ends my journey hope you enjoyed the hatch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back