Do you have some secret music?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead_Mametchi

Reaction score
Songs you only listen to when nobody's home and with earphones on? Although my official and true favorite music genres are darkwave, industrial and rock, I do love pop music from the eighties and nineties. You won't find any evidence lying around though - the "stash" is safely contained in two secret mp3-players. My brother caught me once, while I was singing and shaking my money maker while cleaning my room. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes.

Normally, my brother thinks I only like Foo Fighters and Muse. Actually, I like Anime music, Queen, Gorillaz, Daft Punk, some Deadmau5 and more.

Oh ya... People would freak over one certain song. That one would change the whole book on me... Just one in particular. I found that off an AMV on youtube. Its adorable and distirbing at the sametime. The other songs/bands, they would go... "Wow... Had no idea you liked that song/band."

There is only one person who knows about the song at all who knows me. She found it the sameway I did.

Oh ya... People would freak over one certain song. That one would change the whole book on me... Just one in particular. I found that off an AMV on youtube. Its adorable and distirbing at the sametime. The other songs/bands, they would go... "Wow... Had no idea you liked that song/band."

There is only one person who knows about the song at all who knows me. She found it the sameway I did.

What is it? Also, yes, I have music like that.

My sister thinks I like Black Keys. But I really like Gorillaz, Weird Al Yankovic, Social Distortion, Micheal Jackson, Nirvana and R.E.M.

I have none, I am who I am, and if others don't want to accept that. BOOM. Outta my life.

Britney Spears probably, ha.

My friends know though, they don't really care.

I just wouldn't want these other b!tches at school to know, rofl.

But its 2011, and not 2005/2006 anymore, so people might be a bit more open minded than I think.

But everyones so obsessed with Alt. Rock and stuff these days, hmmm.

I was too, until Britney came along. xDD

Uhm, I dont exactly have a very important reputation as it is.

I guess the occasional girly pop/rap I listen to could ruin my music scene. But I don't really think it matters? haha

nope. i don't care if people know what i listen to. I even let people look through my iPod if they want to. I don't really care.

Not really I listen to alternative music sometimes and nobody ever judges me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back