Your First Pokemon Game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If I do, which Starter?

• Treecko

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Torchic

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um. My first Pokemon game is not on that list. u_u

My first game was Pokemon Snap. Stadium and Puzzle League came soon after. As well as a rental of Hey You Pikachu!

But I guess if we are only talking about the main ones then Ruby was my first, yo. Yaaay Hoenn!

i acculty heard of pokemon when i played my cousins Super smash bros melee back in 05 and i asked him "hey whats that yellow thing" and he told me that its pikachu and its a pokemon so then my favorite pokemon has been pikachu ever since.

but i think my first ACTUAL pokemon game was pokemon yellow.

Hey, I said Mudkip. They're awesum. :U

But anyways, my first pokemon game I've ever gotten was pokemon Sapphire. I remember that I got the last copy that they had, which made me feel special, coz I was like 5 or sumthin. xD I couldn't really play it too much since I didn't have a gameboy, so I had to borrow my bro's. But then I got one and I beat it! C:

Oh yea, and I started with a Torchic. :3

I remember that I had also gotten Emerald and My very first Gameboy Advance SP. I had also gotten the last copy of Emerald. My brother "accidentally" dropped my GameBoy Advance SP into the toilet with my Emerald in it. Then I finally got a new one and tried Emerald and it stilled worked. Then I had let my cousin borrow it but he "lost" it. And just a month ago when I had a sleep over at my cousins I had found my Emerald with his other GBA games. So you could say that I have been through a lot with Pokemon Emerald.

my leafgreen was lost when we moved and my mom sold the car with leafgreen in it. -_- i wonder where it is now? if i ever do find it, i will know its mine because the sticker is missing, but it has a teeny bit left with a little smiley face i drew on it when i was 5. :)

My first game was Pokemon Ruby, it was the best game ever.. I remember how I got this level 75 Rayquaza from my sister in the beginning of the game. It obeyed me about 70% of the time, so it was funny.. xDD And then I started with Mudkip and over time, I got all three starters.. : )

PICK MUDKIP MUDKIP MUDKIP CUZ IN TAMATALK THEY LIEK YOU.

Sorry, you saw that coming.

My first game was Red, back when it was first released <3

I rented Platinum, and eventually asked for it for Christmas. I got it, and last Christmas, I got FireRed from my cousin. It didn't save when I pushed save, so it's useless. I also got HeartGold and SoulSilver that year. I came across $50 that was leftover from last Christmas two days after Black and White came out, and got Black on the fourth day it had been released. I'm working in Black right now.

Pokemon Yellow... Still have it went through a lot with it pokemon stadium 1/2 uh good times

My first was pokemon Diamond, but i had a lot of help with that one from my friend, bc she was obsessed with it at the time, and basically didn't let me play the game for myself. So I played half of it, you could say.

Next one I played was Fire Red, and that one was not only exponentially better, but also i got through the whole thing myself.

Mine was Emerald =) but I lost it and the first one I beat was Ruby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back