69 in 1 Fake Dinkie Dino

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeaceFrog777

Reaction score
Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted here! I recently won a fake Dinkie Dino at an arcade. I had the leftover tickets after my brothers chose their prizes (we hit the jackpot on one of the games so we had quite a bit of tickets), and I saw a fake Dinkie Dino, and it looked cute, so I figured why not. It is pretty cute so far. The biggest thing I've noticed so far is that the buttons are mislabeled. The "b" button, the enter button, is actually the right select button. The "a" button is the enter button. Also, the right arrow is actually the reset button. There's a spot on the back of the pet where the reset button should go, but that is empty. Fortunately, the arrow is labeled "reset" so I won't forget! I figured out how to set the clock, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to turn the sound off. I always keep the sound off my pets so that I can play them without annoying people, but I can't figure out how to turn it off. Is anyone familiar with this particular knockoff? The package says 69 in 1, and the top of the pet says "rakuraku dinokun". Does anyone know how to turn the sound off(it looks pretty cheap; I don't want to risk breaking it by opening it and disconnecting the speakers)? Any help would be appreciated. :)

Well good places to check for sound is the clock area. If not... I would try to hold buttons down in conbination. (Like a Tama would) I would just be careful of that rest button.

Good for you winning. Regardless its fake or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back