They're Baaaack...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorRosette

Reaction score
They are back guys... I found them in my local Target store.

AquaPet Home

They look like a Water dropplet on a stand. Look to be the same characters as previous. It has "games" on it. They make way more music and noise then the previous. (Locally) They cost $7.99 each.

I wanted to get one, but as most people know, I'm trying to save money for my trip.

My View: Interesting. For a younger person. Better then the previous version. (Up to press here to see what I do...)I see games, but I didn't activate one of the games, probably due to the testing strip was still inside.

They look really cool. I have never had an AquaPet. So I have no experience with these things. At this Japanese store near my house behind the counter they have Aqua Pets. I might buy one.

They look really cool. I have never had an AquaPet. So I have no experience with these things. At this Japanese store near my house behind the counter they have Aqua Pets. I might buy one.
I loved my first Aqua pet. I enjoyed it alot, I still play with it every once and a while. (Thats a lot for a 22 year old) It seems like a vary kiddish toy (A Pre-Teen toy). The first ones didn't do much, but the newer ones do more and have games.

Mainly, they are attached to fish-line. Then it makes them seem like they dance/swim. They make tons of noises, I believe they interact with each other. Over-All, They are a noise box with water and a cute figure inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
yay finally! also good thing they changed the design alot of parents were complaining that they looked like a weener.

I had one of the original ones, Harf, but the new Harf is blue and not pink. About the old design that parents complained about, Mike Mozart made fun of the Dora one in one of his reviews,because it looked like a weener and Dora is a girl!

I might get Puku for Easter!

I bought one for good times sake... Fretti or something like that. It looks sorta like a Rabbit in a pink Aqua-Drop container. I haven't played with it much though. Its cute and makes more music then the previous ones. I haven't tried to see if they communicate with eachother though. I figure they don't but who knows.....

These look familiar... I saw the commercial and I think I had something similar to Aqua Pets...

I was going to get that one but then I couldn't find it in my store. I saw it the first time I looked but didn't get one at the time... I wish I did. Puku I was going to get last generation too.... Seems she is a favorite here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back