Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

how to pass the judges on v6

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tama king 100

• tama-king-100 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 March 2011 - 11:28 AM ( #1 )

1.when your tamagotchi is born take care of it and practice for a while but remember to play with it as well
2.when its a child let it go to nursery school 5-6 times a day and again practice
3.when its a teenager let it go to school 4-5 times a day and that will make bonds with your band members also practice
4.finally when its an adult practice alot and go to the music studio's to get higher points

when it does come to facing the judges make sure all hearts are full and there is no stress level also play games as that brings up your points

hope this helped and worked for you as it dd for my 3 music stars

Replies

Views

Started

19 Mar 2011

Last Post

24 Oct 2011

jordboss

• jordboss user photo

Posted 19 March 2011 - 03:23 PM ( #2 )

Thanks for that! It seemed to work for my v6!
Jordboss

XxDarkAngelxX

• xxdarkangelxx user photo

Posted 19 March 2011 - 03:50 PM ( #3 )

1.when your tamagotchi is born take care of it and practice for a while but remember to play with it as well
2.when its a child let it go to nursery school 5-6 times a day and again practice
3.when its a teenager let it go to school 4-5 times a day and that will make bonds with your band members also practice
4.finally when its an adult practice alot and go to the music studio's to get higher points

when it does come to facing the judges make sure all hearts are full and there is no stress level also play games as that brings up your points

hope this helped and worked for you as it dd for my 3 music stars

Those do work but on number 1 Playing with it looses points so i just praise my tamagotchi alot then she/he earns there points alot faster. I dont allow mine to play i give them a time when they play and praise them when they practice it seems to work for me.

Violetchi luv

• violetchi-luv user photo

Posted 24 October 2011 - 07:02 AM ( #4 )

Those do work but on number 1 Playing with it looses points so i just praise my tamagotchi alot then she/he earns there points alot faster. I dont allow mine to play i give them a time when they play and praise them when they practice it seems to work for me.

Same here. I actually play games with them, though. :)

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:02 AM ( #5 )

Same here. I actually play games with them, though. :)

Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for 3 months or longer; this topic has not been active since March 2011. Kindly review the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping for specific guidelines. Thanks!

*closed*