Wizards......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquangel

Reaction score
You are a teenage wizard, living with mortals surrounding you. You are one of the fabled 'Chosen Ones." Destained to defeat an army of dark wizards, you and your pet .vs. the dark forses. You each have element, which you base your magic on. The elements are: water/ice, heat/fire, mind/light, earth/plant flight/air or darkness ( if evil )

ALL TAMATALK RULES APPLY.

The Form:

Name:

Element:

Looks: (pic allowed)

Other:

Crush:

Wand description:

PET~

Name:

Animal: (can be almost anything thats no too big.)

Other:

Magical/non-magical: (pick one)

I'll post mine soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
OCC: You can post.)

Name: Sarah S.

Element: Water/ice.

Looks: Long brown hair with a blue streak, often worn in a messy ponytail. She wears a blue jacket with a (fake) fur lined hood and skinny jeans. She wears knee-high heeled turquoise disenger boots.

Other: She keeps her wand in her right boot, Icey will show her wand to other wizards (if no one else is around).

Crush: -

Wand description: Turquoise (the stone), with a iceical-like tip.

PET~

Name: Icey

Animal: Arctic Owl

Other: Understands human speech and can speak but prefers not too. She will deliver letters to others she likes. Can fly 100 km per hour.

Magical

Looks:
Snowy-Owl-Arctic-Owl-or-Great-White-Owl-Bubo-scandiacus.jpg

Name: Nora Miller

Element: Heat/Fire

Looks: (pic allowed) like this: Coal back hair,eyes and stockings, pale skin, scarlet dress and boot trimmings,

Other: Likes to play with fire, Loses her temper easily. Breaths fire when eats spicy food or when is VERY angry

Crush: none

Wand description: Silver birch, 10 inches long, Ground Rubies for the core,

PET~

Name: Enigma

Animal: Cat Looks like this (Black cat, not white!)

Other: Has red cat collar around neck. Likes to follow Nora around

Magical/non-magical: (pick one) Magical, likes running amok invisible.

- I'm just posting here so I have a 'link' to this. Right now I can't join because I'm making my first Sims 2 Customized Career ^-^

Name: Electra Rivera

Element: Fire/lightning

Looks: Purple hair, wears hair down. A white jacket with a big deep pocket containing spells. Usually wears jeans and a purple shirt. Wears purple running shoes.

Other: Is stronger than she looks.

Crush: No one

Wand description: Emeralds and diamond all over the handle. A fire gem on the tip that can create fire as hot as the sun if it's been left unused for 2 hours. The wand is black in color and slightly glows green.

PET~

Name: Electric

Animal: Lightning Dragon (small size)

Looks: A Black dragon with medeum blue horns, claws, and tail spikes, has orange eyes

Other: Can shoot lightning up to 5 1/2 miles. Can understand human and can talk.

Magical/non-magical: Magical, can turn into a shadow

Nora hated school. She Packed up her things and went to the library when the lunch bell rang, she couldn't be bothered eating, not hungry anyway. Nora knew that her cat was still there, she could sense Enigma's body heat. Enigma could turn invisible, she never went anywhere away from Nora except for when she was asleep. When she put her bag away outside the librasry, she saw...

Sarah stood up hiding her spell book she had been reading she put Icey on her sholder and went to see who it was. She saw Nora and grinned as Icey grabbed her wand and flew over to the girl. "So........" she starts saying to Nora.

"hi, are you Sara?" Nora asked, curiously as she looked at the book that Sara was hiding suspiciously. Nora heard a soft hiss, come from near her legs. She thinks Enigma was spooked by the big owl with white feathers that swooped towards her.

"It's S-A-R-A-H not S-A-R-A. You must be Nora. That's Icey." She says pointing at her owl. "Is the cat yours?"

"oops, sorry about that. erm...yeah that's my cat. Her name is Enigma" Nora said, sheepishly as she gestured towards the black back which re-appeared. "I like your owl, she's beautiful."

"Thank you." Icey replies. "Icey can talk - she choses not to do magic though." Sarah explains.

"'This might help." She hands Nora a cat collar with a fainty green crystal on it. "It helps with telekanesis. And it will turns invisable. Icey has one as well."

"Thanks." Nora takes the old collar of Enigma and put it in her pocket, then she put the new one on.

"Say something Enigma!" Nora commanded.

"Not in the mood..." Enigma murmured.

"It worked!" Nora said to Sarah as enigma muttered something under her breath

"Dont mind her, shes not very happy today. She fell in the neighbor's pond this morning."

"Hmph," Enigma snorted as she sat down and licked her belly fur.

"Oh..........poor kitty!" Sarah says trying not to laugh. "Only wizards can hear Enigma talking, and Icey too."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back