Nazotchi seen on Music City!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kapteeni kilppa

Reaction score
Okay, I just saw a nazotchi on Music City, and started to search more about this. I'm believing that there IS a NEW code for Nazotchi!!! I found TWO different swift files for Nazotchi and the second one hasn't been there before, I guess...

First one

And the new one

At this new one, the weird point is that the tamago character's swift files comes before nazotchi, nazotchi is the last one in the list. I think that only nazotchi could be able to move since mocha and spot has only one files each and those are hidden after music star character files... but this nazotchi one is alone in the end of the file list... extremely weird. I have no idea about the code, I think that it might be for tamago sector since it's on the same file group with them. Post if you have any interests about this. This is just a wild theory what this might could be. Let's all try to find out what is going on there!!! :D

They could be just online... as a guest. They are high enough you don't see the username if there is one...

They could have just updated the animation. As far as I've known, its a guest and still is.

Yeah, I saw Nazotchi on Mc and I was like, "What?!" I tried the Music Star codes for Spot, Mocha, and Nazotchi, but they still don't work. Could this person have cracked a new code?

@Rosette, I highly doubt that they just logged in and *Poof!* they became a Nazotchi. A Nazotchi requires a code.

Also, you can clearly see the person's ID. It's not invisible.

THATS A FAKE NAZOTCHI!!!!! I just realised, it's like those characters they put on the packages of fake Tamas. It's a fake!!! A hack!!!! But how...?

THATS A FAKE NAZOTCHI!!!!! I just realised, it's like those characters they put on the packages of fake Tamas. It's a fake!!! A hack!!!! But how...?
It is not a fake... Many people saw it standing on that place, even the ID can be noticed, and I found 2 different swift files for nazotchi while every other character have only one. And the other one of those files was new. Why would there be a "fake" in Bandai's producted town?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!! I wonder how they did it? Perhaps they messed around with a Tama-Go code and got a Nazotchi? That or the original Nazotchi code works for them.. Strange!!

But, how is it possible?! :huh: Ever since MC updated, Spotchi, Mochatchi, and Nazotchi was wiped off! Are you sure it isn't a hack?

But, how is it possible?! :huh: Ever since MC updated, Spotchi, Mochatchi, and Nazotchi was wiped off! Are you sure it isn't a hack?
Actually... Those three special characters never totally disappeared. They only took away the moving ability, still even nowadays when you login as them and someone watches your profile from their friendlist they will see you as a character that you have last time logged in as even nazotchi, spotchi and mochatchi. That's the way how people (within I) enter at contest with special characters in my band. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back