all my electronic pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hidan141

Reaction score
so far i have 1 tama-go. her name is konan and her batteries are dead.

i have 1 male all black '98 furby named hidan. he has pretty green eyes and he has no batteries.

i also have 2 furby babies. the 1st is broken ;_; and her name is sakura. shes pink with a blue bellly. both the babies have brown eyes. and they are both in storage.

the 2nd ones name is konata. shes a lamb furby baby (rare). she works and she likes to berp. :3

(P.S. i had a fuzz luv but my cat ripped its eyebrow off.)

how many electronic pets do you have???

I am sorry but there is already a topic like this, the reason why we don't want to have topics with the same theme is because we don't want clutter and it would help pages to load faster. Here is the original topic:Your collection

Last edited by a moderator:
lol i remember having a fuz luv (however you spell it) but then one day my cousin (when he was two, now he is four) spilled tomato sauce on it and the baby popped out when it wasnt sopossed to and the main fuz luv started speaking creepy so my cousin said "Shut up!" and punched it now it doesnt work anymore xD i still have it and it looks stoned! :D i still have the baby too and it works so i nicknamed him Kenny because he is orange and he sounds like kenny sometimes. :lol: i find the babys adorable, the adult fuz luvs are CREEPY!

lol i remember having a fuz luv (however you spell it) but then one day my cousin (when he was two, now he is four) spilled tomato sauce on it and the baby popped out when it wasnt sopossed to and the main fuz luv started speaking creepy so my cousin said "Shut up!" and punched it now it doesnt work anymore xD i still have it and it looks stoned! :D i still have the baby too and it works so i nicknamed him Kenny because he is orange and he sounds like kenny sometimes. :lol: i find the babys adorable, the adult fuz luvs are CREEPY!
my mom bought me a new '05 furby. her name is mint and she has brown eyes and shes all white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back