STUPID FAKE tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthParkPikachu

Reaction score
ok i have a fake tama that i got at a flea market because i was going to prank my friend but my friend left for flordia so i decided to see what a fake tama was like, so i played it and you could choose your pet and it made this weird noise at the start o.0 i named it Kenny (dont know why) and then after 1 hour Kenny died. :( oh well, at least the Kenny in my real tama is alive! (its on pause) and its not made by Jidan. its made by some company called 12348 street live ._.

thats what the company logo was on the back! and i remember having another fake one in 04 my mom gave it to me and i called it pika and poor pika looks liked a deformed fish/dinosaur :(

so yea..DONT BUY FAKES

I agree, don't buy fake tamas (unless your collecting), but not all of them are bad. I have heard of some cool ones in my exoploring the internet.

I agree too, fakes are almost everytime very bad. but they are really funny sometimes. because of the ugly 'beasts'

Cousins are much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back