Tamagotchi iD-L Spot

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuromametchifan123

Reaction score
Apparently a new tama that I think will be like the iD station will be released/put in japaneese stores?it can be seen here:https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/toy/tamago_idl/idl_spot.html Can anyone translate?

I think this will be like A)The iD-L's tamagotchi station or B)A tama-Id.com for the iD-L On a tamagotchi

the iD-L is already on my birthday list so it Looks like this will be on my Christmas list...

Apparently a new tama that I think will be like the iD station will be released/put in japaneese stores?it can be seen here:https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/toy/tamago_idl/idl_spot.html Can anyone translate?

I think this will be like A)The iD-L's tamagotchi station or B)A tama-Id.com for the iD-L On a tamagotchi

the iD-L is already on my birthday list so it Looks like this will be on my Christmas list...
The "spot" will not be for sale. It's like the in-store Tamagotchi Station: you go into whichever toy shop has it on display, connect your own Tamagotchi-iD L to it, and receive a download present.

Oh!That explains the pink box at the bottom of the iD-L spot page.Does that mean they are taking the iD station (I think that's what it was called)out of toystores to put the iD-L spot in?

(EDIT:Sorry about the one word post.I was typing then all of a sudden TT decided to post my unfinished post!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure about that. There was also a Spot for the regular Tamagotchi-iD, so the Spot and iD Station are not mutually exclusive. However, I have a feeling that the iD Station downloads will work only on the Tamagotchi-iD (and Lovely-Melody ver.) so, they're becoming obsolete. Perhaps they'll update the iD Station to become iD L Stations at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back