Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi iD-L Spot

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

kuromametchifan123

• kuromametchifan123 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:20 PM ( #1 )

Apparently a new tama that I think will be like the iD station will be released/put in japaneese stores?it can be seen here:http://tamagotch.cha...l/idl_spot.html Can anyone translate?
I think this will be like A)The iD-L's tamagotchi station or B)A tama-Id.com for the iD-L On a tamagotchi
the iD-L is already on my birthday list so it Looks like this will be on my Christmas list...

Replies

Views

Started

01 Apr 2011

Last Post

02 Apr 2011

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 02 April 2011 - 05:40 AM ( #2 )

Apparently a new tama that I think will be like the iD station will be released/put in japaneese stores?it can be seen here:http://tamagotch.cha...l/idl_spot.html Can anyone translate?
I think this will be like A)The iD-L's tamagotchi station or B)A tama-Id.com for the iD-L On a tamagotchi
the iD-L is already on my birthday list so it Looks like this will be on my Christmas list...

The "spot" will not be for sale. It's like the in-store Tamagotchi Station: you go into whichever toy shop has it on display, connect your own Tamagotchi-iD L to it, and receive a download present.
  • derekq likes this

kuromametchifan123

• kuromametchifan123 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:10 AM ( #3 )

Oh!That explains the pink box at the bottom of the iD-L spot page.Does that mean they are taking the iD station (I think that's what it was called)out of toystores to put the iD-L spot in?

(EDIT:Sorry about the one word post.I was typing then all of a sudden TT decided to post my unfinished post!)

Edited by kuromametchifan123, 02 April 2011 - 07:15 AM.

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:58 PM ( #4 )

I'm not sure about that. There was also a Spot for the regular Tamagotchi-iD, so the Spot and iD Station are not mutually exclusive. However, I have a feeling that the iD Station downloads will work only on the Tamagotchi-iD (and Lovely-Melody ver.) so, they're becoming obsolete. Perhaps they'll update the iD Station to become iD L Stations at some point.