does anyone know where you can buy a cheap tamagotchi nano in US dollars?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOMGravity0

Reaction score
it would be greatly appreciated as i am looking for one. i would like to know, if you have one, where did you get yours? do you have any reccomendations as to seller? thanks.

regards ;)

Hello!yesterday I ordered a tamagotchi nano from This seller on eBay I have ordered from them before.They ship fast,mine shipped today and I ordered it yesterday.This seller has a variety of tamagotchi items without crazy shipping/item prices. :) hope I helped!

I bought mine from Hobby Link Japan. I snagged a Marine Border one for about $22 (including shipping from Japan; I chose SAL shipping because I generally have good experiences with it and I'm in no rush to get my items most of the time) right before they were out of stock. They do still have some other designs available HERE. If you prefer Ebay, Kuro recommended a good seller; I bought my Home Deka from that seller. Another Ebay seller, nuncha93 often has Nanos up for grabs. I have also ordered from this seller before and I would recommend them to you. The typical price range you'll see on Ebay is around $25-30.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back