Epic Pokemon Stadium

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

psychotama

Reaction score
Ok well there used to be a Pokemon Stadium topic on here forever ago but I havent been on in like 3 years so I'm gonna start a new one!

Basically on your first post, Describe your trainer appearance, and list your party pokemon that you'll be using in battles. All pokemon will be level 100, They can be an actual team from one of your games or totally made up. Limit ONE Legendary pokemon in your team. You do not have to list the moves of your pokemon, but please use moves that the pokemon could possibly know. So basically dont teach your Magikarp Fly ok? good.

On your first post, list the details I said above and wait for a challenge. To challenge someone, quote their post and challenge them to a battle.

NOTE* Because there will be multiple separate battles going on at once, please quote the last post of the person you are battling to keep things in order.

Ok here's my info: Male trainer, about 5'9. Ripped up jeans and a muscle shirt. Dark, spiked hair and piercing green eyes. Of course wearing chuck taylors.

Pokemon (my actual team on heartgold) Ho-Oh, Jynx, Espeon, Ampharos, Miltank, Bellossom.

Ok I'm up for a challenge!!

Shouldn't you just make a form to make things easier...? Oh well.

Male trainer, 5'7, resembles the Ethan character from Heartgold/SoulSilver, wearing the same clothing as well as having the same hairstyle. His shoes can be switched to inline skates with a click of a button on them.

Pokemon: Metagross, Garchomp, Giratina, Typloshion, Lapras and Gengar.

Shouldn't you just make a form to make things easier...? Oh well.

Male trainer, 5'7, resembles the Ethan character from Heartgold/SoulSilver, wearing the same clothing as well as having the same hairstyle. His shoes can be switched to inline skates with a click of a button on them.

Pokemon: Metagross, Garchomp, Giratina, Typloshion, Lapras and Gengar.

yeah i guess I should =p lol. alright I challenge you to a battle!

Okay, still I can't help but wonder how this is going to work..
There's really not much to it you just send out a pokemon and have it attack, and then the person that's getting attacked says if it hits or not and then attacks. It's up to you what happens you make it up as you go. So I'll say Ampharos Thunderbolt!! The brilliant shock of light shot straight into Lapras, paralyzing it. And you just go back and forth

Okay, gotcha. Although this isn't really too far, since if one of use sends out a pokemon first, then another can send out one that's stronger, and then the other issue is HP. I mean, if it's super effective, does it mean instant death? Or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back