How to get back into tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi love

Reaction score
I haven't been that into them, but now I want to be into them once again. Any tips on how to get obsessed?

Go on tamatalk, talk on the chat room about tama's , Tell people what tamas you have, and think about them alot >:3 then soon you will want to start one up again! works for me !

Top tip: don't get obsessed ;)

Run one of your tamagotchis for a generation and see how you get on. If you find you want to keep going to the next generation then I guess you might say you're back into them. If you don't feel that way, then give it up for a few weeks and try again another time. No point in forcing yourself :D

Start a log! :) It helps you bond more with your Tamas, realize all the fun functions you have on them, plus you get to brag tell other people about all the awesome stuff you do!

Pick up one or two, find character charts, talk to people about it, take pictures of it, make beds, bean bag chairs, accessories for it... whoa, I'm way more obsessed than I thought! ;)

Enjoy your Tamas!!

Violetchilluvr3

Well for me, I usually read logs and that really makes me want to raise a Tamagotchi. Sometimes you might just want a break, just raise one for a while like TamaMum said and see if you enjoy it or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Start a Log, participate in a group hatching or even buy yourself a new Tama. ^.^

OR a Tama accessory. Haha.

I just got obsessed in them for 4 minutes by playing with them a lot! It's SOOOO fun!

Well i got back into tama's by well, XD playing Tamagotchi Corner Shop 3 DS so i started a log today at midnight XD made me almost feel like blowing up in excitment to play again

Sneak them into school and do all sorts of fun and challenging stuff that's Tama-related. Right now, I'm sneaking on the computer at night. Try to take perfect care of them. NEVER pause them unless you really need to. (e.g. I play a few sports so I have to pause mine for games)

read every forum on here. thats what im doing!! :D beginning to get "the itch" ...

Well you said you want to get back into it. So shouldnt you have some tamagotchis laying around already? All you need to do is find them and put new batteries in them and your set to go. Next thing you know you cant wait for the egg to hatch or the rush of your Tama turning into an adult XD (Thats what happened to me, I found my V3 and V4 now I cant stop!!) ;)

i dont know if this will help, you but if you have an unused music city account, go back on! i took a break for a year and went back on tamatown and it was AMAZING :)

You really shouldn't force yourself into tamagotchis. That will just take even more fun out of playing them. I'm currently in an off phase for tamagotchis, and I'm not looking back. If you would like to become interested again, I'd say regularly go on tamatown, start up your own log or just cruise around on the forums.

Well its not good to get obsessed with them, you should run them for fun, I am currently in a good Phase with them and I am enjoying running them. I usually just run them for one generation and see how goes. Then continue it from then.

I've been on this forum as a non tama lover for like seven months now, and well, I haven't gotten attached to tamas. At all. I tried starting up my v4 and that didn't work since I got frustrated with teh' training points. My advice: If you wanna get addicted to tamas again, either play one of the Tamagotchi Corner Shops, (Don't play the wii game, that game stinks in my opinion due to the fact you have to watch computers for about 5 minutes), watch the anime, or RP in Tamagotchi RPs. These are the best ways to try to get onto it again. If you're highly patient and are willing to give up your real life to stare at a pixelated screen with a tama all day, then go ahead and start playing with a tama again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back