NO COMMENTS

Sakura's Tamagotchi log of craziness

• Please log in to reply

sakura-san123

• sakura-san123 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:06 AM ( #35 )

Hi everyone,
Lets just say that i have quite a bit to report today because a lot has happened .

V4.5:
All i have to say on little Jade is that she is now 4 yrs old and doing really well, she will be mating on Wedensday and I'm hoping for another baby girl plus a decent partner!! Err that's about it, oh wait no its not!! Jade also got job mail [but sorry there are no pics] She now works at the bakery!! Cute! I might take her to her job later on.... But now we must move on to the next bit of news......

V4:
Little Flood hasn't evolved into a adult yet. :mellow: But I'm hoping it will be tonight! Ohh just got mail from the king...... Nog!! It was some makeup how sweet :lol: :lol: Anyway I have just being checking Flood's stats and it seems that his happy hearts are empty!! So i will just play some games hang on......

A COUPLE OF MINUTES LATER:

Just played some games of Jump Rope with Flood and now he is as happy as a jellybean B) I will now post some pics of Flood and Jade playing a game:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
REALLY sorry if the pics aren't very good, but only because i am using the camrea on my phone and its not the best one to take pics with XD. Anyway moving along, Flood is now 2 years old so I'm really excited to see him evolve into an adult [and if that adult is a kuchipatchi i have all the more reason to be excited!!!] Tee hee just caught him doing the pee pee wiggle dance so that's one more training bar for me! He now has 6 training bars :) :)

TMGO:

Evangeline is making good progress shes still a ringotchi and i caught her taking a bth last night have a look at the pic i took of her in the bath:
Posted Image
Sorry i don't really have any other cute pics to take of her at the moment. She i also mating on Wedensday because she is 4 years old. I took little Evangeline to school today and inserted my Chamametchi figure [sorry like i said no pics] and i played shuffle shuffle with Evangeline and won 400GP! Yay for Evangeline!!! OK moving on to my walkie......

Walkie:

Jake is making good progress, i attached to my school skirt and took him to school with me, and we walked quite a lot!! Here's a pic of where Jake currently is at the moment:
Posted Image
If you can't see the pic very well, it sais he's in Chicago and here's a pic of his steps and distance:
Posted Image
Yep that's his steps and how much further he has to go. I also brought several food items from Tarakotchi today. Jake was very pleased about this :D

OK that's it keep reading and i hope your enjoying my log so far!!
Sakura-san123

sakura-san123

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:16 AM ( #36 )

Hi fellow readers,
Not much to post today sadly but i do have several pics that i think you will enjoy:
Posted Image
This pic is of my little Flood close up, oh i totally forgot BIG news Flood evolved into the character that i have being wanting a KUCHIPATCHI!!! So that's a close up of him.
Posted Image
There is your proof that Flood is now a Kuchipatchi!! [BTW he evolved last night, but i was so excited about the whole thing that i forgot to post it as soon as it happened!]
Posted Image
Here's a pic of Evangeline at the park, she met a makiko my all-time favourite character!!! Sadly the pic i took of them on the swing didn't come out very well so I'm afraid i can't post it on here.
Posted Image
On my walkie i checked out my items/souveiners list and i found this strange looking item on as my 1st souvenair! I'm not quite sure what it is but oh well it looks funny :D

Posted Image And this is a pic of Jade as a horoyotchi, sorry if you can't see her very well but I'm afraid my phone hasn't got a very good camrea......

Anyway not much has happened apart from what you see in the pics. But i will say that Evangeline and Jade are due to evolve tomorrow!! So that should be something exciting to see!!! Flood just did a poop :lol: As for Jake i took him to school again and we did quite a few steps. But didn't buy much..... OK i think that's all sorry the post is a bit short!!

Sakura-san123

sakura-san123

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:49 AM ( #37 )

Hey guys,
OK before i start the log i would just like to say that i am SO proud of all the views I'm getting!!! 5 more views and i will have 300!! :lol: :lol: So thanks to all my wonderful viewers for reading my log and please don't be shy to PM me for anything you might want to know about my log!!

Alright lets get on with the actual log:
TMGO:
YIPEEEEE!! Evangeline mated!! Here are some pics of her getting married [be warned they may be a little big! ;)]
Posted Image
Yea most of the pics i took today aren't the best, but i tried!! And i hope you can see from this pic that Evangeline managed to marry a Kuchipatchi!! SOOOO cute!
Posted ImagePosted Image
Oh God sorry these pics are worse!!!! But yea there's Evangeline and Kuchipatchi kissing and the marry menu where it sais weather or not you want to marry.
Posted ImagePosted Image
And here's a couple of pics of the two lovebirds eating nagwwww.....

Anyway that's it for Evangeline her and her husband are fast asleep.

V4.5:
And of course little Jade was due to mate today so i took a couple of pics of her mating [BTW she mated with Ura-togetchi!!]
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
There we are here are the pics i took of Jade mating [i hope you can actually see them!!]
And Jade and her little baby boy are now also fast asleep. Oh and if you can't see in the pic Jade had a baby boy and I'm going to name him Aka [which means red in Japanese :D]

V4:
Nada has happened with little Flood, apart from he can mate on Friday and he got job mail today but got declined because he has low skill points!! :angry: And of course hes asleep now too. Oh plus i saw him poop during Maths class today XD.

Walkie:
Yep little Jake is on the road to the next city, we have being walking alot today and he's making good progress... Haven't brought anything for a while but that's OK. Also when i last checked on him at school today all his happy hearts were empty!! So i had to play some private games of jumping rope with him and he was all good afterwards.

OK I'm afraid the post will be ending here because it's my bedtime!!! Cya tomorrow readers!
Sakura-san123

sakura-san123

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:21 PM ( #38 )

Hi readers,
Sorry but i have no pics to post right now, so this log is gonna be rather boring!! But anyway lets get on with it....

TMGO:
Evangeline and Kuchpatchi are doing great, they are due to have their egg tomorrow so i will HAVE to get some pics of that!!! I hope i get a baby boy for my 2nd gen because i want to raise a boy!! I took Evangeline [plus Jake, Flood, Jade and Aka] to school today, but it was kinda uneventful and i kept on getting care misses!! So my plan is to put them all to sleep tomorrow and leave them at home, and then make up for it when i get home!!! I've being told this effects their growth though so..... I'm not sure i will think about it. Anyway back onto the subject of Evangeline i have just played 2 games with her, the first one was shoot the bug and i shooted about 20 something bugs before running out of time which sucked.. But on the bright side i got 400GP! And the second game was Coin catch [played on my Memetchi fig] and i suck at that game so i only got about 200GP from it. :)

V4.5:
Oh dear i have just realised something, Jade is leaving Aka tonight!! Which means that Aka will be alone tomorrow as a baby and.... I guess i will be taking Aka to school as well... Unless i get up REALLY early and try and get him to evolve into a toddler before i head off to school...... Oh i will think about it, sorry to sound like a bad mum i do really love Aka and Jade but yea. Just had a bit of a meltdown moment.. ANYWAY let's get on to something more positive about the two. Hmm let me see oh that's right! Today i played some games of climb with Jade during maths today and won everytime! So we got heaps of GP!!! And i caught them doing the pee pee wiggle dance so i potty trained them and it was all good. And i think that's about all for these little cuties.

V4:

Flood is now 5 years old which means he's mating tomorrow!! But as i have already said i will be doing all these things once i get home from school. I just got envelope mail.... AWW the robber came and took away 100GP!! Now i am left with 1800GP,that's not so bad i guess... He also got fortune mail this afternoon but i can't remember what it said. And that's all for Flood.

Walkie:

Jake is all goods. He walked alot today hes still in Chicago and we still haven't come across any shops which isn't very good.... But that's OK we will eventually. He has 3423 steps to go before he reaches his next destination, and he has 1170 mile points [Which is like GP in walkie speak] And i played fishing with him today as well to keep him happy.

OK everyone GTG now but i will post later/tomorrow and hopefully the post will be a little more cheerful!!
Sakura-san123

sakura-san123

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:49 PM ( #39 )

Hey hey readers
Well I'm kinda sad right now because i have decided to take the batteries out of Flood and Jade... I know, you might be thinking why i did it. Well it's because now that i am back at school it is just too hard to deal with so many little tamas at one time. But i do still have my TMGO and Walkie running because they are really easy to look after. I do still LOVE tamas but i can't run too many now that I'm back in school.

OK lets get onto to more cheerful things like the log:

TMGO:
Evangeline and Kuchipatchi had their baby yesterday!! SQUEEE Here's a couple of pics of the baby:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Sorry i missed the baby hatching which sucked but i did get these really cute pics!! So the baby is a boy also known as a Kinotchi on the TMGO. He's such a sweetiepie! I have decided to name him Arthur once his parents leave. Yes so i also have some other assorted cute pics of my TMGO family doing things: [BTW i have 1 pic XD]
Posted Image
This is a pic of Evangeline and Arthur going down the slide i brought with my Chmametchi fig, you can't really see Arthur very well because the camrea on my phone is useless.... But you can at least see Evangeline B) I also took Evangeline to the park and we caught up with a Marotchi and they played on the swingsoo cute!!!

Walkie:

Jake is doing pretty well, he's still in Chicago though LOL. But he met up with a Mimitchi yesterday who needed help so Jake helped her and won 60GP but other than that, that's all.....

Now before i go i have last pic to post of Jade and Aka:
Posted Image
Yea.... I took that this morning just before i took the battery out...... Oh man now im really depressed :angry: I need to go now guys, maybe cheer myself up a little CYA post later!
Sakura-san123 :lol:

sakura-san123

Posted 07 May 2011 - 07:49 PM ( #40 )

Hey readers!

TMGO:

Well... Excellent news! Evangeline and Kuchipatchi left Arthur this morning!!! I didn't get pics but they did leave and now my little Arthur is a Ahirukutchi! SQUEEEE He's such a sweetie. OK so once Arthur had evolved into a toddler i played some Long Jumper with him and we did 65 jumps before losing :( We won 600GP :D And then i decided to take Arthur to Ringotchi's sweetshop using my Ringotchi fig [obviously :lol:] Anyway here are some pics of Arthur at going to the sweet shop:
Posted Image
Here's Arthur on his way to the sweet shop in a train XD
Posted Image
Sorry if this pic isn't very good, but thats of Arthur meeting Ringotchi at the sweet shop
Posted Image
And here;s him eating a upside down cake that i brought him for 800GP, he was in love with that cake!!
And i also took Arthur to the park twice today and he caught up with a Makiko the first time and they played on the swing. And then the second time Arthur saw a Uwasatchi and they built a sandcastle :) :)

Walkie:
Jake and i were out and about at the park a little while ago and we did a fair bit of walking! We caught up with a Kuramametchi who needed our help cleaning his car, we got 50GP as our reward. And then we got to go to a new city!! I picked Toronto and i thought i would take some pics of Jake's stats at the moment so here they are:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Yea i know the second pic isn't the best XD. So i will just tell you what it says in case its too hard to read it says that we have done 46950 steps and have 6915 steps to go, but that's because we just got to Toronto :ph34r:
OK i think i have said all i need to with Jake.

Alrighty readers that's all for now. Might update you again later if anything exciting happens byeee!!
Sakura-san123

Edited by sakura-san123, 07 May 2011 - 07:51 PM.

sakura-san123

Posted 07 May 2011 - 11:29 PM ( #41 )

Hi everyone,
I know second post for today, but today after i logged off from here, i was thinking about V5s for some reason and that gave me an annoying urge to start up one of my V5s so i did this is the V5 i am starting up:
Posted Image
It's my favourtie V5, i love the design XD. Anyway after that i put the battery in:
Posted Image
This is one of my older batteries but i should last a little while, OK then i screwed the back on with my very handy screwdriver that i use for tamas:
Posted Image
The reason why the back is a different color is because i haven't got the right coloured back for this particular tama B) After that it came up with the download/reset menu:
Posted Image
I pressed download and it came up with a shelltchi, ichigotchi and Korokotchi:
Posted Image
These are the names that i have to decided to give each character:
Shelltchi- Daisy
Korokotchi- Apple
Ichigotchi- Mocha
They have 30% bonds and i found a bunch of GP cheats, and entered them so now i 3510GP :lol: :lol: The GPO codes are for 1000GP.

OK that's all, sorry if the post was a bit short but i see you guys later bye bye!!
Sakura-san123

sakura-san123

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:53 PM ( #42 )

Hey readers,
Quickly before i start the log, i just wanted to tell you that i haven't got any pics to post today [Because of school] and i guess i will have some later on which i will post on here a little bit later.

OK log time!!

TMGO:

Well i think i will do this log in order of events that happened with Arthur and what times they happened [I got this idea off someone else's log hope that person doesn't mind!!]
Alright lets get on with it:

7:00-7:50AM:

7:33AM- Woke up, pooped
7:42AM- Fed 1 cherries and 1 pork and beans meal.
7:46AM- Played Long Jumper did 30 jumps. Lost. Won 200GP

7:50AM-8:50AM:

8:22AM: Went to the park, there was no one there. Fed 1 kebab
8:49AM- Played shoot the bug. Shot 82 bugs before time ran out. Won 700GP

8:50AM-9:50AM:

8:56AM- Fed chicken pie, filled one hungry heart.
9:27AM- Pooped. Tried the park again, met a Chamametchi. They played on the swing XD

9:50AM-10:50AM:

10:02AM- Evolved into a Kilalatchi!!! [Not sure if this is a good/bad care character can someone plz tell me??]
10:20AM- Beeped for attention. Gave praise.
10:37AM- Fed 2 milk, 1 taco
10:48AM- Fed 2 scones and he pooped. :)

10:50AM-11:50AM-
11:08AM- Pooped.
11:15AM- Played shoot the bug again. Shot 35 bugs. Won 600GP :lol:
11:30AM- Inserted Gotchi fig [Violetchi] during maths and played man hole. Won got 1000GP

11:50AM-12:50PM:
12:01PM- Fed pork and beans meal and played Long Jumper. Won 200GP don't know how many jumps i did.
12:32PM- Pooped and beeped for attention. Got a timeout, because he beeped for no reason.

12:50PM-1:50PM:
1:11PM- Pooped. Fed corn and a pear.
1:25PM- Pooped. Took to the park one more time, there was a Gozarutchi there. They played with in the sandbox.

1:50PM-2:50PM:
2:00PM- Fed 1 pork and beans meal. Plus gave him praise coz he was crying.
2:30PM- Checked on Arthur he was fine

2:50PM-3:50PM:

3:15PM- Checked him he had done 2 poops
3:26PM- Took him to the shop and brought some bananas and cherries
3:40PM- Had pooped. Was very unhappy, played some shoot the bug. Won 500GP. Shot about 30 bugs.

V5:
They are all goods, i kinda left them at home on the travel show because I'm a bad mummie. But i took them off it as soon as i got home and they got bonding call. So they now have 30% bonds. And their happy hearts are: ♥♥♥ Their hungry hearts are: ♥♥♥♥ And that's about it. I haven't upgraded their GP because i haven't had the time XD

Okey dokey talk to you later readers cya!!
Sakura-san123
PS: Sorry about the no pics thing! B) B)

Edited by sakura-san123, 08 May 2011 - 11:55 PM.

sakura-san123

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:29 AM ( #43 )

Hey readers,
WELCOME TO THE 3RD PAGE OF THIS LOG YAY!!!! [I only just realised i was on my 3rd page a little while ago XD]

Alright lets get this post started!:

TMGO:

Sorry but i didn't manage to do the whole timing thing today because i
a) forgot the notebook that i do that in
B) didn't really have the time today!
So yea, but luckily i do have some pics!! OH and before i show u the pics, Arthur evolved into Kikitchi!! Here's your proof:
Posted Image
Isn't he gorgey!! Soz if the pic isn't the best. But he is a Kikitchi!!! Anywayz i took him to the shop today to buy some more food, and i have 3 pics of Arthur doing this here they are:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Oh sorry it's only 2 pics because the first one didn't come out very well. Anyway the two pics are of some popcorn and some Teriyaki chicken. And i just fed Arthur some popcorn to keep him happy but sorry no pics. OK moving on, i took Arthur to the park and guess who we ran into?! Kuchipatchi! I was very happy because it's like Arthur was seeing his daddy again... [remember, Arthur's dad was a Kuchipatchi??] So it felt like a very special moment for us. B)

V5:
No pics of these little guys sorry but they did get 2 bonding calls today and they now have 40% Bonds. I think they want to talk to you so i will put them on. BTW Daisy will be in pink, Apple will be in red and Mocha will be in light blue:
Apple: Hi, readers! I have being wanting to meet you!! Here are my two sisters Mocha and Daisy, say hi guys!
Daisy: Hey!! I hope you are enjoy this log that our mum is taking her time to make about us, we are really appreciative of it!!
Mocha: Yep u got that right Sis!!! She's an awesome mum!
Me: AWWWWW u guys are ADORBS!
Apple: yea yea yea.....
Daisy: Sorry Apple doesn't really do heart-warming and sad. He thinks he's all that *wink wink*
Apple: Be quiet sis!! I'm not like that!! I'm a guy, guys don't do sad and soppy.. We do ACTION-PACKED FUN YEAH!!!
Daisy: *sigh* U are such a werido Apple
Mocha: I agree, mum were hungry!! Is it time for dinner yet??
Me: Yes sweetie, say bye to our readers and i will feed you a couple of hamburgers for tea.
All together: BYE READERS!!! *runs off and starts munching hamburgers noisily*

Oh good lord they are quite weird.... Anyway guys, i hope you liked their odd convo!! If you are wondering about my Walkie i have nothing to say about Jake because i forgot to take him to school today *face palm* so there's no info on him :P :lol:

OK cya readers!
Sakura-san123
PS: I just wanted to give a quick shout out to Miiku, for giving me some advice on Arthurs care so thx Miiku!! :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

sakura-san123

Posted 10 May 2011 - 11:18 PM ( #44 )

Hi guys,

TMGO:
Ok, there really isn't much to say today but i thought i would tell you that little Arthur now has almost full training bar!!! Here i will show you a pic!:
Posted Image
Soz about the pic being sideways :S
I'm very excited about this XD, especially since i have never gotten full training on a TMGO before.... But anyway i just took Arthur to the gaming arcade using my Ringotchi fig and we played a game of shape shooter and won! Yay that's another 1000GP in Arthur's pocket :lol:
Arthur is now 3 yrs old which means he mates in 3 days whoo whoo!! B) B) Oh and i just changed the model of Arthur's room because the previous one was kinda sucky.... I took Arthur to school today and we went to the park at Lunch and caught up with a Gozarutchi :gozarutchi: They played on the swing it was very cute. OK, nothing else to say on Arthur.

Before i talk about my V5 i would like to show you a pic of my tama collection:
Posted Image
Yes it's not many but I'm quite happy with it. I have 9 tamas in total. And since i don't have very many tamas I have found some little shelves [that use to be drawers but i took the drawers out] And so now it's my tamagotchi display unit. Alrighty onto my V5.....

V5:
YAY, Daisy, Apple and Mocha evolved today!!! I can't remember exactly what time it was, but i do know it was sometime in the afternoon... Anyway they are now the following characters:
Daisy: Yonepatchi
Apple: Nemutchi
Mocha: Violetchi
Adrobs!! Here's a pic of them:
Posted Image
Tee hee i got a pic of them while they were jumping about like loonies :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: Yes very cute. OK i really don't have much else to say...

Walkie:
As for Jake hes going good, i actually managed to take him to school today but i forgot to turn the sound off!! So he beeped during class!! It was very embarrasing and i had to turn his sound off, and attend to him. [the reason he beeped was because he wanted to buy some food]We brought a ice cream XD

Okey dokey readers post l8r on cya!!
Sakura-san123

sakura-san123

Posted 12 May 2011 - 10:03 PM ( #45 )

Yo readers,
Alright REALLY sorry i didn't post last night! But i need to log today because if you haven't already read my departure post... I'm not gonna be on tamatalk for the next five days so i need to make the most of it now!! Alrighty it's loggin time!

TMGO:
Arthur is making excellent progress and he's 5 yrs old so i can mate him tomorrow!! Sadly though i won't be here to log about it! But i will take plenty of pics!! Speaking of pics i'm afraid that i don't have any pics to show today which really sucks... But anyway, i haven't really done much with Arthur today except take him to the park and we met up with a Mametchi there which was really exciting!!!! Arthur and Mametchi had a little swing and made friends it was very cute XD. I also took Arthur to the shop and we brought some yogurt and a donut coz donuts rule!!! :lol: Ohh one more thing that i did is that i played a couple of games of long jumper and we didn't win any of the games but we did get a lot of GP... Alright then moving on to my V5

V5:
They were suppose to mate today but didn't... I think i got the days wrong so i will try again tomorrow!! They got 2 bonding calls so they now have 60% bonds and about 4000GP coz i used my cheats again :D Errr.... thats all sorry about the rather short update on these guys!!!

Walkie:

Nada has happened with Jake in fact I'm thinking about taking the battery out of him.... For the plain simple reason that now that i think about it i dont't really play with Jake very much. I haven't really being giving him much attention, i might just start up my V4 again... IDK i will see and tell you in five days!!
ok cya readers, i might update again today because of the fact that I'm not gonna be on here for a while sooo... Anyway talk to ya later!!!
Sakura-san123

sakura-san123

Posted 14 May 2011 - 03:11 AM ( #46 )

Hey tamatalkers!!
Now before i post, i would just like to warn you that i am on holiday at the this very moment [and realllly loving it!!] The only reason i have internet accsess is becoz my dad brought his laptop and well you will get the picture XD. Plus i now have 400 veiws whoo hoo!!! Thank you sooo much readers!!

OK log time:

TMGO:
Now this will be a rather quick post, because my dad has has given me a restricted time on his computer. OK Arthur mated today!! Sadly i can't show u pics for 2 reasons:
a) My pics haven't being sent through to my gmail account and i don't have time to do it now
B) i think my gmail account is having a meltdown. :lol:

So all these pics that i will eventually show you will be on the next post i make.... Alright so Arthur mated with a makiko! My all time favoourite tamagotchi character!! Sooo cute, they are currently asleep together so i will let them sleep peacefully. And some more great news i got a new gotchi fig!! I got the Mametchi fig and i now have 5 gotchi figs in total! yipee! :D
And as soon as i got back from da shops i inserted my Mametchi fig and played speed runner about 50 thousand times and then i brought a bunch of toys from the toy shop. And i think that's all i have to say on Arthur so lets move on.......

V5:
These little cuites also mated!! I mated my little Dasiy [Yonepatchi] to a Kuchipatchi!! But sadly i didn't have 100% bonds so i haven't got the Kuchi family :( And i completely forgot to take pics of the marriage! But i do have pics of the eggs and the babies once they had hatched which as i have already mentioned i show you in the next post. Anyway the characters and names are:
Futabatchi: Toffee [girl]
Futabatchi: Dante [boy]
Omututchi: Sally [girl]
Alright, they haven't transformed into toddlers yet so i will move on....

Hmmmm:
Well i am quite tempted to start up another version, but i don't know which! I guess i will have to try and decide and get back to you!! [BTW i have taken the battery out of Jake D:]

OK readers that's all for today, sorry the post is a bit short! Post whenever i can! BYE
Sakura-san123

sakura-san123

Posted 15 May 2011 - 03:27 AM ( #47 )

Hey readers,
OK, some bad news i'm afraid i can't put pics on here until i get back from my holiday, because where i am isn't very good for sending pics to my gmail account and the pics just won't send.

Anyway let's move on....
TMGO:
Alrighty, Arthur and Tiffany did quite a bit today, [BTW Tiffany is Makiko i decided to give her a name!!!] Firstly i took Arthur to the park to play a Mametchi and they had fun building a sand-castle. Then i took Arthur to the shop and brought a bunch of yummy snacks and meals. And since i was bored i inserted my Mametchi gotchi fig and played hip hop, then i brought i really cute bunny costume from the mame shop and Arthur put it on! It was ardorbs!!!! [I took a pic of him to show u later on]
OK, Arthur and Tiffany are fast asleep now, but they are having a baby tomoz! So exciting, i hope it's a boy XD. I think that's all i have to say on these guys.

V5:
These little guys are going great, plus they evolved into toddlers last night the toddlers are:
Toffee: Belltchi
Dante: Matturstchi
Sally: Tororotchi
Cute i know, i think they have 10% bonds at the moment. And i brought them some food too, except i can't remember what. :D Err i think that's all.

V4:
I decided to start up little Flood my Kuchipatchi again because he's cool and i really like my v4 XD. Anway so he is doing ok, he got a job at the school today!! Which was very excting for little flood. I played a game of jump rope with him as well and won 500 GP which was pretty awesome :lol: :lol: OK little flood is still awake so i just took him to the shop to buy a ice cream and a donut. And got another 500Gp from winning shape.... alright were finished now B) B)

C ya readers, sorry about the posts not being very long exciting!
Sakura-san123

sakura-san123

Posted 16 May 2011 - 01:48 AM ( #48 )

Sup readers,
OK a bit to report today:

TMGO:
Arthur and Tiffany had a baby today!! Sadly i was still alseep when the baby hatched which sux, so there are no pics of the hatching but there is a pic of the the little family bouncing around the screen! So after i woke up the cutie pies were quite hungry so i fed them a omelette and some corn for brekky then took Arthur to the park and we met a Chamametchi! They played on the swing for a while and had some fun XD. Then i left them for a while to go down for my own brekky, and when i came back up to them they were still OK, but they had a couple of happy hearts emtpy so i inserted my Ringotchi fig and took them all out to the sweet shop and brought them a vule log for 1500GP. :D

And i have just being for a swim in the resort's pool [because if you have forgotten i am still on holiday] And i have just got back form the swim and it was fun, but Arthur's family weren't so happy they had 4 hunger hearts empty and no happy hearts so i played Long jumper and fed them a pork and beans meal and a rice bowl. Oh and i almost forgot to tell you, the baby is a girl and i have decided to name her Madeline. :rolleyes:

V5:
The Gotchi family [that's the famliy name if i haven't already told you] is doing really well they still have 10% bonds <_< But just for fun i played shoe pairs with Sally and her mum, we didn't do very well though XD. And err that's pretty much it, I'm not sure when they are evolving.....

V4:
I took little Flood to his job today and we got a great!! Which was pretty awesome, he was quite happy. He is now 5 years old which means he will hopefully mate tomoz!! Nagww he is now having a bath!! Cuteness :blink: I am gonna leave him to have his bath. Errmm what else did i do with little Flood..... Ahh that's right, not such good news, he got sick today!! It took 2 doses of medicene and a little game of flag to cheer him up. Alrighty that's all.

V4.5?:
Yea, i had this very scary urge to start up my V4.5 and when i inserted the battery etc etc, i found little Jade the
Horoyotchi with her baby Aka bouncing on the screen!! [Remember those little sweeties from a couple of posts ago??] Well I'm not sure when Jade will leave Aka because it has being a while.... But it will hopefully be soon!! :lol: OK so i didn't really do much with these guys apart from buy a hot dog and a piano from the shop XD

Okey Dokey, that's all for now c u guys later!!!

From Sakura-san123, Aka, Jade, Tiffany, Madeline, Arthur, Toffee, Dante, Sally and finally little Flood!!

sakura-san123

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:19 PM ( #49 )

Hello guys!!!
OK, there isn't really that much to post be i will try my hardest!!!

TMGO:

Arthur and Tiffany are having their last day together with Madeline before they go back to Tamagotchi Planet, so to celebrate this i inserted my Chamametchi fig and they had some fun with the doll house, i have pics to post of that when i get back from my holiday which is tomorrow! They woke up this morning pretty unhappy so i took Arthur to the park and we met up with a Wooltchi, and they had a bit of a swing and enjoyed themselves. And after i left them for about an hour and came back to them after that hour and they beeped, i pressed the A button and then they made that cute noise and jumped into the air!! It was very cute.

And i have just inserted my Ringotchi fig to play a game of shape-shooter with Arthur and we won!!!! So that's another 1000GP pocket money in his wallet XD. But of course playing games comes with a price, after the game they lost 2 hungry hearts so i fed them a pork and beans meal and a kebab and they were all goods again. :D
And i'm pretty sure that's all but if there is anymore i will tell you!!!!

V4:
Little Flood can't stand been single anymore!!! So i am gonna have to mate him soon since he is after all 6 years old now hold on a sec i will just mate him and take some pics..... OK i have just set the time to 6:59PM and...... The familar beep sounded around the room as the matchmaker appeared on my screen, i got my camrea ready as the matchmaker brought out a... *drumroll* YATTATCHI!! And it was love at first sight! They fell in love and experienced their first kiss... Fireworks went up and then before i knew it Flood had a baby boy blobbing around next to him!! And i got pics of the whole thing!! So now Flood is a proud father of a little baby boy who i will name Noddy once Flood has left [I don't know why im naming him Noddy it was just the first name that came to mind!!] Okey Dokey moving on...

V5:

The Gotchi family still haven't evolved into teens but I'm hoping they will today!! They have had two bonding calls since they woke up this morning and they now have 20% bonds. It's not much but it's a start.... And they have about 5000GP at the moment. Plus i played TV surfing a couple of hours ago and won about 200GP. OK that's all for now on these little guys.

V4.5:
Jade still hasn't left Aka which is OK because that means i get to spend more time with her!! But i haven't exactly being a good mother lately, i today when Jade and Aka woke up at around 10AM [they are such lazy little things!!] They had a poo next to them and all their hungry hearts were empty!! So i quickly cleared the icky poo and filled up thier hunger hearts with some cereal. But i did take Jade to her job today [if i haven't already told you Jade works at the hairdressers!!] And we got a great, so Jade was quite excited about that :) :) And since Jade is quite overweight i played climb with her to get her weight down and she now weighs about 45LBS... Which isn't bad for an adult!

Now i have to dash readers because i am due to go do a 'family' activity with my family so i will c you guys later TTFN!!
From Sakura-san123, Jade, Aka, Arthur, Tiffany, Madeline, Flood, Noddy, Dante, Toffee, Sally and that's everyone!

sakura-san123

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:50 PM ( #50 )

Hey readers,
Just a quick little update to say that my V5 evolved into teens just now!! The teens are:
Sally: Chamametchi
Dante: Mamekatchi
Toffee: Shelltchi
Very cute, they are now just happily bouncing around the screen :D

As for my other versions nothing else exciting has happened with them, except little Jade and Aka got sick! It took 1 dose of medicene to cure them plus a quick game of climb to keep them happy

Alright, there's my quick update post later readers cya!
From: Sakura-san123, Dante, Toffee, Sally, Jade, Aka, Tiffany, Artur, Madeline, Flood and Noddy 8D

Edited by sakura-san123, 16 May 2011 - 07:51 PM.

sakura-san123

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:47 PM ( #51 )

Hey,
Loads of exciting news today!!!

TMGO:
Arthur and Tiffany left Madeline last night!! When i woke up this morning i found little Madeline crying her eyes out on the screen. So i fed her and played long jumper with her and she was perfectly happy again. I also caught her doing the "pee pee wiggle dance" tiwce so she got potty trained. And now Maddie [that's her nickname XD] is a Hoshitchi and happily bouncing around the screen. And for the first time i won Shoot the Bug!! It took some time but i finally did it! So Maddie and i were very excited and she won an extra 1000GP B) B)

V4:
Flood and Noddy had a very comfortable sleep and when they woke up they got star mail, but i didn't really read the fortune. Then i fed them some cerel and played jump rope with them. And they just pooped B) So now they are all goods and not doing anything really. And I'm afraid that's all for these two.

V5:

The triplets are OK, they haven't got bonding call yet so their bonds are still sitting at 20%. And since they always wake up at 7AM and i wake at 9AM, they were hungry and unhappy when i finally attended to them. They got thier fair share of food and i played a million games of assorted games with them and won loads of GP. Which was nice.

V4.5:
Well Jade left Aka!! So now Aka has to fend for himself but he's still got me :D Anyway so now Aka is a Kuchitamatchi and he pooped twice since he has evolved into a toddler and he just did another one XD. I played about two games of climb with Aka to keep his weight down so right now he weighs about 15-20LBS. And i also brought a donut from the shop! OK all done with Aka.

Sorry the post is small today readers, can't think of anything else to post! OK toodle pip!!
Sakura-san123, Maddie, Toffee, Aka, Dante, Sally, Flood, and Noddy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments